PDA

View Full Version : Update

tiffanynjcd24
10-20-2015, 09:41 AM
Hey everyone how is everyone today? I have good news

I got a new job working as a database developer at a realtor company. It's a full time position and I would be working with Microsoft Sql server tool. I am so happy. Next thing for me is to get my own place and build up my own girl wardrobe. I really miss being the beautiful girl I am. I really miss dressing up as a woman. Even though I want to date a genetic girl, I am open to date a beautiful crisscrossed and a tgirl

IamWren
10-20-2015, 10:34 AM
I saw a previous thread of yours about being unemployed and just in general unhappy with the way things were going for you.

I'm so glad for you and happy that you've been able to find this job.
Good news, good news, good news!!!

Sayyidah 'Sue'

JeanetteX
10-20-2015, 10:37 AM
Hi Tiffany, I'm so glad for you. Lotsa luck at your new job girl...and a beautiful girl you are indeed!!!

Amy Fakley
10-20-2015, 11:14 AM
Congratulations! DBA work is always in demand.
Oracle IS HUGE as well. It's an IT mealticket for sure :-)

tiffanynjcd24
10-20-2015, 11:50 AM
Aww it is amy. I always want to do dba work since after college. I got a internships a while back so it helped me alot

Saikotsu
10-20-2015, 05:09 PM
Congrats!

tiffanynjcd24
10-20-2015, 06:22 PM
Thank you adyson

reb.femme
10-20-2015, 07:44 PM
Absolutely brilliant work Tiffany. I left out a swear word there, just wanted to emphasise my genuine happiness for you. I'm a network infrastructure dude, but love my SQL too. We'll look forward to seeing your first publicly issued database listing your wardrobe items in various relational tables. De-normalised of course for faster searching :heehee:. (that one's for the geeks).

Rebecca

tiffanynjcd24
10-20-2015, 09:32 PM
Awesome I can learn from you. I do want to get my own place and be tiffany again. I love it

Robin414
10-20-2015, 10:31 PM
Wow, way to go hon! I love DBS, engineered a few from scratch for 'poops' 'n giggles' but MS SQL arrrg, my nemesis!

Bridget Ann Gilbert
10-20-2015, 11:04 PM
Good for you Tiffany! There's nothing quite like having the freedom to be whoever you fell like being in the privacy of your own place. I fondly remember my single days in my own apartment as the best days of my TG life. Savor these moments.

Bridget

LisaKarenAZ
10-21-2015, 12:35 AM
I was actually a database developer in a former life of my career. I still dabble in it from time to time to quench my passion for the technology. Now, I am in Information Security and focus much of my time around data and application security technologies.
I'll pass on my lecture about securing your data and either masking or encrypting any data fields that may contain the information that hackers are looking to get their hands on. As a realty company, there is a possibility that you could be dealing with SSN and general personal data of the clients.

Now that I'm off my soapbox, congrats on the new gig! :D

bridget thronton
10-21-2015, 12:49 AM
Congrats

Marcelle
10-21-2015, 04:34 AM
Hi Tiffany,

Congrats on the new job!

Cheers

Marcelle

BLUE ORCHID
10-21-2015, 07:25 AM
Hi Tiffany, Congratulations I'm so happy for you, Now you have to start working towards your retirement. :daydreaming:

Krisi
10-21-2015, 08:03 AM
I did that sort of stuff in my last few years before I retired. The difficult part is, you have to keep up with it all the time and keep abreast of the almost daily changes, learning new stuff while retaining the old. Take a two week vacation and you have to catch up. It will get to you after a while.

Dana44
10-21-2015, 09:31 AM
Tiffiny, That is great news. I was a Systems Engineer and had do know Microsoft SQL and MySQL as well as Postgress and Oracle. I was responsible for building an engineering part database that also connected to the sales and manufacturing database for new part information and cost data. The PCB librarians built the footprints for the circuit board. The Hardware Engineer just had to do the schematic and the parts showed up automatically to drag and drop. They could cut the cost of the circuits after reviewing what they had in the circuits. The CAD and library and mechanical systems were also tied into this database. It was a Parametric Database with a lot of data that had to flow right for the right departments. Database knowledge is important. Way to go Tiffany and indeed you are a pretty girl. I am retired and still dabble but now am a writer of novels.

tiffanynjcd24
10-21-2015, 11:59 AM
Thank you ladies I appreciate the nice compliments. I do need to join a fellow cd organizations where I can meet fellow ladies like myself

heatherdress
10-21-2015, 05:13 PM
Congratulations Tiffany. Good for you! Don't worry about your CD time now. Enjoy your new job.

tiffanynjcd24
10-21-2015, 08:46 PM
Oh no doubt I will enjoy my new job. It's just the next thing I am going to do is to get my own place and start dressing up as tiffany

Jazzy Jaz
10-22-2015, 01:20 AM
Good for you Tiffany!

Ally 2112
10-22-2015, 06:12 PM
Congrats Tiffany! and to hoping you get your own place soon