PDA

View Full Version : Finally peeked out of the closet

Michala
10-21-2015, 12:26 PM
Was a long ways from home at a meeting last week and got much more bolder than I've ever dared. I have shopped for myself in drab and underdressed, but other than that I've been in the closet. One day I decided to try and be a little bolder. Went to several stores and in the public eye dressed in drab but it was obvious to anyone who looked that I had large breasts for a man. Previously when underdressed I wore bras with no forms just what I have naturally, this time wearing a 44D bra with forms I walked in several stores, made a few purchases, and looking people in the eye to see their reaction. No negative reaction from anyone.

Later in my motel room I fully dressed and ordered a pizza delivered. Met the delivery boy at the door. Paid him and watched his eyes. No reaction, other than thank you ma'am. Trust me, I don't look all that feminine. Later I dared to walk out my room and down the hall, hoping I would meet no one, and secretly wondering what would happen if I did. When I got towards the end of the hall I heard the elevator door open and out stepped a man and two women. When I passed them they smiled and bid a "good evening." When they were gone I returned to my room, nervous but very elated.

Don't know when I will have the chance to do more but it was a step. A huge step for me.

Scarlett Viktoria
10-21-2015, 02:09 PM
That's great! Congrats! I hope you get the opportunity to do it again real soon. I remember my first time out was in a shopping area. I never planned to speak to anyone so I didn't know what to do as a very young girl behind me continued to compliment me on how pretty I looked until I acknowledged her. It was super sweet but I got really nervous and finally turned around real quick to quietly say thank you. The mom was pretty young and smiled at me.

pamela7
10-22-2015, 01:54 AM
well done Michala, they are big steps, it's not often in life we get real adventures, and CD-life is exactly that; enjoy it to the full!

Katey888
10-22-2015, 04:04 AM
Well done you! :cheer:

We all have to start with those tentative steps into public if we want to get out there sometime... your time will come again... :)

Katey x

BLUE ORCHID
10-22-2015, 06:47 AM
Hi Michala, :hugs: The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.:daydreaming:

Krisi
10-22-2015, 07:03 AM
It's a big thrill when you first go out in public. I've never gone out as a man with boobs though, only as my best imitation of a female. I'm getting much better at it.

Karen RHT
10-22-2015, 09:50 AM
Congrats Michala, keep planning for your future. Enjoy overcoming the challenges and the rewards that come with doing that. :)

Karen

Sarah-RT
10-22-2015, 09:57 AM
Congrats michala!

Each step for everyone is different but just as tough. Glad you got out and I look forward to hearing about your future endeavours , thanks for sharing

Sarah

Dana P
10-22-2015, 09:57 AM
Michala...congrats. It's scary...and fun. I travel a fair amount and dress when possible. I started with trips from the room to the ice machine, etc. and have gone out to TG friendly clubs.

Very late a couple days ago I was able to go out and drive (normal for me) but I needed some things (foundation, lip gloss) and decided to go into a convenience store (soda pop run) and then a 24 hour drug store (for the make up). What a thrill to be out in public (tho at that hour not that public) and shop en femme. Loved that clerk didn't bat an eye (although unless I speak I look close to passible, especially when showing cleavage :battingeyelashes:).

Enjoy. Watch out...it gets addictive!

Tracii G
10-22-2015, 10:01 AM
Congrats, each step gets easier.

Michala
10-22-2015, 08:39 PM
Thank you for all the encouragement. It's because of this site that I dared try it at all.

Brenda456
10-22-2015, 09:10 PM
Sweet. Some day I may try to take a step. Thank you for the post.