PDA

View Full Version : Strange dreams

Bobbi46
10-21-2015, 05:38 PM
Do you have any weird dreams, one which I laugh about now is that I am in a small group of people and we are all talking about underdressing when all of a sudden all eyes on me because I am standing there in just a pair of pastel blue vintage style panties and nothing else! just then the dream stops and I am wide awake wondering did that happen or was it just a dream. Usually about 1 or 2 in the morning.!! LOL

Saikotsu
10-21-2015, 06:11 PM
I've had dreams where I'm a girl dressed in a white sundress and I'm running around doing stuff, but throughout most of the dream I'm worried people will realize I'm crossdressing. The odd point of course being that as a girl who thinks she's a girl, a dress is normal attire. I've also had the same dream when I'm a guy dressed as a guy and feeling the same thing.

Dana44
10-21-2015, 06:36 PM
I had some real strange dreams. I was a woman many times and most of my dreams are intricate almost like they were real. I have woken and written some of them down. Some of my dreams have been reflected in my novels as they were so substantial.

nvlady
10-22-2015, 12:02 AM
I dreamt a few times that I was at work and realized "Oh darn, I'm wearing a skirt", but nobody paid any attention to what I had on.

Krisi
10-22-2015, 07:22 AM
I have strange dreams almost every night, depending on what I have eaten for dinner. Sadly, my only crossdressing dreams involve me trying to hide the fact that I'm wearing breast forms or trying to take them off and hide them without anyone noticing. I would much rather dream that I am fully dressed and participating in life as a female. It's never happened though.

Teresa
10-22-2015, 08:01 AM
Bobbi,
I've realised that dreams should not be passed off too lightly, I recalled two that dated back to my childhood in an information sheet for my counsellor. They lasted for some years, she conferred with other members of her group and came to the conclusion that it was a conflict between my male side and a strong female side. The dreams eventually stopped but the conflict has carried on, I apparently lived out the reality by the way my CDing started at the age of about 9 years.

I'm going to put the whole thing together with the full write up of how it started to maybe help others who don't appear to follow the normal path ! ( If there is such a thing !)

pamela7
10-22-2015, 01:12 PM
if dreams aren't weird you're doing something wrong! ;-)
Can't recall any CD dreams yet though. xx

JocelynJames
10-22-2015, 02:13 PM
Consistently dreams where I'm dressed and am called out whether by family , friends, or co-workers. I usually start to panic , realize it's a dream , and go with it. When I realize it's a dream, I actively control what I have on and change with a thought. Always my favorite dreams and I try to nudge them into existence by looking at clothing catalogues before bed. Usually I stand about a 25% chance of having this dream

Ally 2112
10-22-2015, 05:53 PM
I have had the same dream where i am out in public dressed and just hoping no one notices ,usually no one does thankfully .I am not sure why i have this dream or why no one notices as i never go out .Wishful thinking maybe ?

Nancy Sue
10-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Yes, I have had dreams of being dressed for many years. Earlier on I was partially dressed in sexy lingerie, would usually wake in the middle of the night while having the dream, at the climax, and have to get up and go clean up. But now as I have progressed (not far enough, but some), my dreams are usually with me fully dressed, as a woman (what fun!). I have had dreams of being someplace with others, fully dressed, and doing normal activities, like being in a restaurant, walking places, sitting talking, and life is going along just fine. Early on, when I was younger, and perhaps up to age 50 or so, my crossdressed dreams were really scary, because I was usually in lingerie and people were seeing me. During that period of my life I was hoping/wishing/trying to "change", to become "normal" (like "other" people, like other males), and I remember being afraid in the dreams. Usually I was being afraid I would be caught, or found out. In the past five years I have come to grips with who I am, and realized this is me, and the dreams I have are of me, a woman, dressed in the clothes I like (dresses or skirts, but always in colors and styles I do not own, which is interesting in itself), and participating in the real world, with other people, and it is not scary. I realize I have woken from a dream, and want to just turn over and go back into it. I usually lay there and think about it for a while, and when I don't fall back asleep and return to the dream I get up. But they are calm, accepting, pleasant dreams now, and I feel calm, warm and comfortable having them, not frightened and frenzied, like it was when I was younger.

Confucius
10-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Yep, in all my crossdressing dreams I am afraid of being caught. Funny no one in the dream ever seems to notice.