PDA

View Full Version : Never

STACY B
10-24-2015, 07:02 PM
How come on the Transsexual forum you Hardly ever hear about the ones that have taken H.R.T and the Dyphoria has all but went away ? I have had Laser Treatments,, Went to the Therapist,, Not found or got Involved in any kind of groups because of lack of availability or not really looked hard enough, But have had many Doctors app and have come out to anyone who has questioned me on how and why I look like I do,, Just most people don't bother I guess for the simple reason of who I was before and how I acted in the past (FEAR) I guess? I was a CRAZY ONE,,

But anyway how come no one ever talks about the ones that have Curtailed the BEAST? Maybe it is to early in the process I really don't know a whole lot about this for the simple fact that of course I have never did this before just like all of you,,lol,,,

But as you know I fear No Transsexual Forum Nor any of the people here,, I am still here because I don't attack people I just say Dumb Stuff and try and be Funny Like I have done my whole life in order to Hide behind it so I can Justify what has been wrong with me my whole life and didn't know how to deal with it.

But now I want to know how many people on here are taking HRT And have lost all of the will to dress and present and try and prove that they are female and just let the chips fall where they may,, I for one have been on it for almost 8 months and no longer have to prove myself or dress for the Kill . I just am what I am and that is good enough in my mind. As far as anything I have done I am not ashamed of the way I look now but no longer feel the need to push it,, So that is my question is- is there anyone else like me? Do you feel that your mind has finally got in sinc with your Hormones and all of sudden the whole world has came together and life has finally started making since ? Maybe it's just me or am I missing something? But most go all the way and it just feels like it's finally coming together in my mind. This crap Freaks me out anyway,, Everyday there is something new in this whole Crazy thing,, I was asking to make sure I am not as Crazy as I thought I was,,lol,,,

Leah Lynn
10-24-2015, 07:50 PM
I'm pretty much there. After the initial roller coaster ride, I've calmed down immensely. I was a hard core drinker and hellraiser; quick with a nasty joke or ready to fight. Then I started dressing and it worked for a while, but soon I was depressed and angry and didn't know why.

After starting hrt 25 months ago, I'm very different. Now, it's jeans, sneakers (or sandals, boots, flip-flops), and a top or lately a sweater, etc. No need to look like a 20-something going clubbing. I'm too damned old for that, anyways. Just looking like the other 135 million women going to Wally World.

And I'm okay with that.

Hugs, Girl,

Leah

Contessa
10-24-2015, 09:31 PM
Stacy B

Are you not the same person who a few years ago delighted me with the thought of a city with mainly CDs in it. And had us all picking jobs, like mayor and police chief and the like. You're done due to HRT. I'm on hrt and I am doing just fine 24/7. Please take a gander at my thread This Feeling. Are you thinking about hanging up your tights. Maybe your dysforia has lightened or disappeared. Wait before you purge and look into yourself closer to be sure. No I'm not leaving the watch I'm here to stay. Say it isn't so.

Contessa

Debb
10-24-2015, 10:06 PM
I have been on HRT since early in August. My dysphoria greatly lessened around the third week, and since then it's been triggered once in a while when I miss a day of shaving, but it is mostly silent nowadays. This is a huge blessing, and the main reason I even decided to give HRT a try; the possibility to lessen the GD.

I dress very casually in any case, and am not interested in fitting anyone's idea of a woman but my own -- myself.

In Stewie Griffin's words: I feel right.

Badtranny
10-25-2015, 12:45 AM
I want to jump in and clarify something for Stacy. She is NOT a CD. She is a legit chick who looks like a dude and she has found her struggle to be mostly relieved by HRT.

When I met her, she was dressed nearly identical to her wife; jeans and t-shirt. Like many of us she experimented with heavy cross dressing before she finally realized that she felt like a fraud and needed to finally be 'real'.

Her path took her to HRT and after a few months, she has found herself in a place of contentment. Maybe it's temporary, maybe this is her new normal, but please understand that her situation has been divorced from crossdressing for quite awhile.

charlenesomeone
10-25-2015, 05:03 AM
I have been on HRT 2 months, started light, but amazing help.
The desire to dress is only to dress as myself. Be who you are, feel good about yourself
and dress as you wish, but don't go outside without dressing as there are still laws about walking around outside without clothes.....hehe

STACY B
10-25-2015, 08:16 AM
Guess I will just have to look like a Butch Lesbian ? I am never going to get away from it all together it's will never go away for the simple fact that it would certainly be an oxy moron because my brain is female and now I am on female hormones so there for I am female in both states of being,, Maybe it's just a cultural thing?

Maybe I am blending in with my surroundings and didn't even realize it? Like Mel said me and the wife were dressed the same and always are,, Not like twins just the same style of clothes,, Different colors and patterns,, But maybe it is happening and I didn't know it?

Kimberly Kael
10-25-2015, 03:03 PM
It sounds like there's a misconception here that how someone dresses makes them more or less of a woman. Would you think the same of a cisgendered woman? Wearing heels makes them less of a "real woman?" Nonsense. In practice people tend to experiment with clothing growing up and eventually adopt something to their own progressively refined tastes. Some people decide comfort is everything, and that's fine. Others find something empowering about dressing stylishly, and that's okay too.

The tendency to think of CDers as being dressed to the nines likely stems from pure novelty and lack of experience, which is why we tend to think of young women as dressing similarly. In practice some crossdressers do have decades of experience and dress in ways that are age and body-style appropriate. It's more common among transsexuals just because we accrue experience faster, spending every day in our clothes, and so we tend to reach a natural destination that much faster. We're also likely to have experience in a much wider range of mundane circumstances and recognize how people respond to what we wear grocery shopping, in a work context, and so forth. That doesn't mean there aren't those who are oblivious to the reactions around them or who simply don't care! I've met a handful of outlandishly dressed post-transition women, but they don't tend to be especially integrated into general society.

You will find me in a pair of jeans from time to time, but I generally adopt a slightly dressier appearance. I wear dresses or skirts to work more often than not. The shoes and boots I wear outside of special events are chosen for comfort and while some of them do have a significant heel, they're not just flimsy stilettos. Not everyone is identical. Go figure.

Badtranny
10-25-2015, 03:33 PM
It sounds like there's a misconception here that how someone dresses makes them more or less of a woman. .

I don't think so, Kim.

My comment may have seemed that way, but I was just trying to clarify Stacy's post since it was a conversation that we had while I was visiting.

I also think it a really interesting topic :-)

Christina Kay
10-26-2015, 08:14 PM
Your not crazy Stacy. HRT 16 months. And yes it has curtailed the Beast for now. Keeping fingers crossed. I'm finding that comfort zone. And yes the desire to dress, has gone down some. I'm just a person who wears what I feel is appropriate for me. I'm a midpather,genderqueer, whatever might describe where I'm on the spectrum . But I'm me, the HRT is just bringing my mind and body insync . It's taken me almost 21 months with my therapist,2years PCP and 16 months HRT to feel congruent. And I probably didn't even use the term properly.
Did I feel that I was headed towards transition. In the beginning yes, now no. I kinda inhabit that gray foggy area of gender. My internal identity female, but ever so slightly. I'm content now .
Hugs Christina

LeaP
10-27-2015, 09:18 AM
Beasts are, well, beastly. Starve one and it will rip you to shreds at the first opportunity. Feed it and it gets quiet.

Thing is, beasts really LIKE to tear things up. You can be walking along, happy-go-lucky, the beast trotting along with you. Then out of nowhere, it takes your arm off just for the sheer joy of it. I've been feeding the beast for a while now, but it's getting progressively more restless.

Feed it, but keep an eye on it.

STACY B
10-27-2015, 10:58 AM
Tru Dat Leap,,, Never know anything for sure in all of this,, This whole deal is Crazy for real,, Never know whats around the corner for us? Guess I should just enjoy it while it last. But I always do enjoy thing and sometimes too much,,lol,, But not many comments coming my way in a while from family and friends and I am no homebody nor do I stay inside all the time,, I do whatever I want and go where ever I want and just don't push it to the limit. Maybe This will work for now?

GabbiSophia
10-28-2015, 03:59 AM
Beasts are, well, beastly. Starve one and it will rip you to shreds at the first opportunity. Feed it and it gets quiet.

Thing is, beasts really LIKE to tear things up. You can be walking along, happy-go-lucky, the beast trotting along with you. Then out of nowhere, it takes your arm off just for the sheer joy of it. I've been feeding the beast for a while now, but it's getting progressively more restless.

Feed it, but keep an eye on it.

This is more true than I realized before. I have been on hrt for almost 2 years now. The first year was a blessing and a return to normalcy, heck I even thought that would be enough or hoped it would. Over the last 2 months the beast is ripping me to shreds and I have to move forward now. I have to find a way to not live the way I am as it is killing me or I will kill it. I "just want to be free" is where the hrt has led me to. Dressing become boring 2 months after starting hrt and is just a part of the day like any other, but it at this moment at times it still eases my dark thoughts that have come back up because I am excepting myself just a little. I didn't feed my beast enough in the middle and now it is so strong that it has caused me to do stupid stuff to hide the anger and anxiety.

So yeah hrt helped .... for a while. I hope your does the trick and keeps the beast at bay for good.

Tammy V
10-28-2015, 09:21 AM
If HRT alone works for you and you don't feel the need to move forward with transition, and if living as a male is something you can continue to tolerate, then perhaps you are fortunate to be able to be treated with hormones and not Have to go further. I think that's great.