PDA

View Full Version : love being woman

Brendaben
10-24-2015, 07:36 PM
Love dressing up as a woman and say I feel the same way every time .Like its the first time

Robin414
10-24-2015, 11:25 PM
Me too, I love being a woman...dressing like one is kinda nice too! 😉

Teresa
10-25-2015, 05:32 AM
There are so many aspects and most are lovable otherwise we wouldn't do it, each day can bring something different and enhance the feeling !

Sadly others don't all share our enthusiasm and some comments aren't the lovable sort !!

BLUE ORCHID
10-25-2015, 06:31 AM
Hi Brenda:hugs:, Having the best of both worlds is how I like to think about it.:daydreaming:

s.e.al
10-25-2015, 06:33 AM
I will agree with u dressing is one of the greatest feelings there are

S. Lisa Smith
10-25-2015, 06:58 AM
I feel the same way!!!

Jamie Christopher
10-25-2015, 08:37 AM
Oh yeah I'm in...

Jamie

Dana44
10-25-2015, 08:42 AM
Yeah I love being a woman. I'm dressed right now and getting ready to go down and get the cart to carry our bags. Checking out in about an hour from now. I'm a woman all day and have been one for three days. Love it.

rhonda
10-25-2015, 08:49 AM
I don't know about being a women . I just love wearing women's clothes

Mollyanne
10-25-2015, 08:52 AM
How can I disagree with this, I TOO, DRESS AS A WOMAN AND RELISH THE IDEA'S AND FEELINGS OF HOW I LOOK AND ACT. I LIKE HOW A SKIRT FITS ME, I LIKE HOW A BLOUSE HUGS MY CHEST, I LIKE HOW PANTYHOSE FEEL ON MY LEGS, I LIKE THE SCENT OF MY MAKE-UP AND THE SOUND OF MY HEELS WHEN I WALK. I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT WOMANHOOD.

Molly

CourtneyBme
10-25-2015, 10:09 AM
I agree wholeheartedly too. No better feeling than being dressed up. Makes the day and life a little bit better

Brandy Mathews
10-25-2015, 10:39 AM
I love it too. Love everything about dressing like a woman. The feeling of lipstick on my lips, the smell of perfume, the color of nail polish on my nails, the sound of my heels on the floor when I walk. Such a good feeling.
Hugs,
Bree :)

Laurana
10-25-2015, 10:48 AM
I wouldn't so much say I "love being a women" so much as I love being dressed as a women. I love the feminine feeling of it all.

Angela Marie
10-25-2015, 10:59 AM
The more I dress the more I come in touch with my female side. i originally thought I just enjoyed dressing. Now I realize there was always a woman inside me struggling to come out. She is now here and enjoying her freedom.

Glendy
10-25-2015, 02:24 PM
I also love to dress up like a woman and when I do I feel like a woman. I know that I'm just a man pretend to be a female but I get this wonderful feeling when I dress up and imagine myself as a woman. I guess when I get all dressed up I'm letting the women inside of out .

jenni_xx
10-25-2015, 02:32 PM
The OP has it right - to quote "love dressing up AS a woman"

As for some of the replies namely Dana and Robin, they are missing this point. Some of you have said that you love being a woman. You're not. You're men dressing up AS women. Laurana and rhonda correctly highlight this distinction.

It's about time we accepted what we are instead of some fantasy kicking around in our heads. We're not women, we have no idea what it's like to be a woman. Yes, we have a feminine side, and we express it visually through the use of clothes, make-up, etc etc, but that doesn't begin to encapsulate what being a woman is actually about.

Sharon B.
10-25-2015, 03:06 PM
I love dressing as a woman including applying makeup and wearing perfume.

Mink
10-25-2015, 03:09 PM
oh i'm pretty sure most know how a woman feels! it's not so complicated!

when you wear the clothing of a woman... you BECOME a woman!

fact!

uh!

jenni_xx
10-25-2015, 03:20 PM
Go on then Mink, tell us all.

CynthiaD
10-25-2015, 06:32 PM
I love being a woman. And I love wearing normal (female) clothing. When I'm forced, by circumstances, to wear male clothing, it feels like I'm wearing something made out of battery acid.

Sandra119
10-26-2015, 06:43 AM
There is nothing better than being dressed as a woman I just feel so good it's a pity I can't do it when I like

CarlaWestin
10-26-2015, 07:01 AM
I enjoy being a man. Human that is. And I'm so glad that I stepped out of that drab predictable existence and explored the more flamboyant and exciting world of female emulation.

Beverley Sims
10-26-2015, 09:03 AM
Female Emulation.

Carla,
A nice explanation.

Krisi
10-26-2015, 10:10 AM
I admit to dressing up as a woman and trying to imitate one and liking it, but realistically, strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig doesn't make one a woman. We are still men biologically and physically.

Mink
10-27-2015, 08:58 PM
not necessarily!

in today's modern world who's to really say!

if you feel like a woman? you are!

Yinlingyen
10-28-2015, 08:20 PM
I love dressing and putting on make up.
The whole process starting from my bath in aromatic oils. Shaving (completely). Applying lotion.
Applying make up. Putting on my eye-lashes. My long acrylic nails. Painting my toes......I savor it.
Then of course the feel on my body when I slide my g-string over my body. attaching the breast forms.
The soft silky feeling of my strappy sundresses. The fragrance of my perfume (Dior Poison)
Top this off with my 5 inch sandals....I'm ready for the door.
(by the way for my birthday I went really over-board and bought a pair of Roberto Cavalli sandals- heaven, but possibly the most expensive clothing item ever spent)

SweetVicky
10-28-2015, 11:58 PM
I don't believe, those writing..... to love being a woman, really mean it, what we Crossdressers mean, it's that we feel exceptionally fantastic, dressing as woman and yes, we feel as we were them, but with the respect that nobody, it doesn't matter how sexy you dress or you act, will be a woman. To each it's own, I know Vicky is a man, but when he's all dressed up and sexy, wearing heels, minis, beautiful and delicate lingerie, the most sophisticated make-up...AND....there is a man, treating her as a beautiful woman, we just can't help it, but feel like one. I agree with Laurana, Bree, Courtney,Mollyanne and the rest...it's the most amazing feeling, after your transformation, walking around and enjoying the approval looks of people!!!!
With much love......
Vicky

deebra
10-29-2015, 07:00 AM
Why wouldn't/couldn't a CD feel/look like a woman, other than the anatomical organ to pee out of a CD can do all the things a gg woman does; for example grow long hair, color and style it, pierced ears, breast implants, female clothes, learn how to walk and talk like one. And some live full time and are far more femininely attractive than a gg and men rush to open doors for them so they can walk behind and enjoy the view.

GeorgeA
10-29-2015, 07:01 PM
I don't know about being a women . I just love wearing women's clothes

I'm with you on that one, Rhonda. Except I would change "know" to "want".