PDA

View Full Version : something that may work out for me

mchelle
10-14-2004, 10:35 PM
i stopped at Victorias Secret to use a giftcard i got from answereing a survey from another trip...this 1 didnt seem to be as good. did get a nightie, cute thong n bra. but didnt get to try anything on.
BUT i stopped at a gentlemans club on the way home...got a lap dance n private dance and told the girl i had just shopped at VS..she was all into it. wanted to see. said mayb we can go shopping there again and she would get me makeup (well id have to buy it) & put it on me when i visited the club again...hopefully this works out...she was very cute and 19. she would pick ou7t outfit for me and i would buy her something...
this would b very cool if it happens..ill keep my fingers crossed.

SultrySara
10-15-2004, 12:19 AM
That sounds great, I always fantasized about meeting a girl that was into dressing me up and shopping with me that seems like heaven. Good luck!! :p

mchelle
10-16-2004, 10:57 AM
thanks...we will see what happens...and im following your post about pills w interest too..good luck

Tristen Cox
10-16-2004, 12:21 PM
i stopped at Victorias Secret to use a giftcard i got from answereing a survey from another trip...this 1 didnt seem to be as good. did get a nightie, cute thong n bra. but didnt get to try anything on.
BUT i stopped at a gentlemans club on the way home...got a lap dance n private dance and told the girl i had just shopped at VS..she was all into it. wanted to see. said mayb we can go shopping there again and she would get me makeup (well id have to buy it) & put it on me when i visited the club again...hopefully this works out...she was very cute and 19. she would pick ou7t outfit for me and i would buy her something...
this would b very cool if it happens..ill keep my fingers crossed.
Oh Yeah!

~Tammy~
10-16-2004, 12:30 PM
Oh Yeah!
Ditto!

Hope it goes well for you mchelle :)

Julie
10-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Sounds like a dream date to me :D

CAROL JEAN
10-16-2004, 02:56 PM
You Have to watch out for thoughs lap dancers they might steal all you cloths :p

Carol Jean

kristi cd
10-16-2004, 02:57 PM
That sounds great, I always fantasized about meeting a girl that was into dressing me up and shopping with me that seems like heaven. Good luck!! :p

Same here. That would be awesome. :p