PDA

View Full Version : Went to get blood drawn

Heather1
10-26-2015, 01:44 PM
Hello all,
Today I got dressed in black stockings, black women's dress slacks, my forms, blue lace bra, a white camisole, a pretty 3/4 length silver sweater with sparkles with a matching infinity scarf, full makeup, long silver earrings, a silver bracelet on one wrist and a pretty watch on the other, topped it off with red patent pumps. had to get blood drawn, went to one place but closed due to construction, then went to another and went inside, a few people In there waiting also, I sat waited about 40 min in full girl mode, finally got called and the girl never even flinched on my attire, in fact she said she loved my heels and she loved red pumps also, she also complemented me on my coordination of my outfit and makeup. just thought I would share my experience.
Heather

CynthiaD
10-26-2015, 06:54 PM
Cool! Sound like you had fun. Many happy returns!

jjjjohanne
10-26-2015, 07:02 PM
Once I tried to give blood wearing casual women's shoes (Keds) and white hose and my men's jeans, top, etc. I was nervous. I registered a temperature of 99 degrees. They rejected me. I assume my nerves had my temperature up... I have never tried it since. I figure that if I was dressed with less blood, I might pass out. :)

Did you have any lightheadedness?

S. Lisa Smith
10-26-2015, 07:02 PM
Very cool!!!

Robin414
10-26-2015, 08:41 PM
Way to go Heather, girls like you are the reason society is becoming more accepting of us! Thank you!

Tracii G
10-26-2015, 11:08 PM
Sounds wonderful. The outfit not drawing blood. LOL

Diane Smith
10-26-2015, 11:27 PM
Very cool. My medical conditions require a blood test every couple of weeks. I've thought about it but haven't yet had the nerve to go fully dressed, mainly because I sometimes see people I know professionally while sitting in the waiting room. But I'm pretty sure the phlebotomists, at least most of them, would be cool with it. They frequently compliment my nails and earrings anyway.

- Diane

lingerieLiz
10-27-2015, 12:06 AM
Years ago I was a habitual blood donor (someone who gives blood products weekly or so). As I became comfortable with the staff I began to wear more fem looking clothes usually women's shirts, jeans and shoes. One day I decided that since I was going shopping afterward I was going to wear a bra. I picked a pretty white lace bra and a pretty woman's silk blousy shirt. As I got ready to donate the tech asked if I had time to do a special request for severely needed blood. Sure why not. Well they then stuck needles in both arms, been there done that before. While I'm sitting there I realize that my shirt had come open enough that I could look down and see the top of my bra. All went well but the tech needed to lower my head. As she lowered my head my blouse opened more and the bra was clearly visible to me along with my C cup projections. There I laid for 45 minutes or so. I decided there wasn't much I could do and if they saw it they saw it. People walked by but they were too consumed in what they were doing to notice me. Eventually the machine signaled it was done and the tech came by and removed the needles in my arms. As she reached across me to put the tubes on the other side I could feel her body slide against my breast and my shirt open more. She raised my head up and finished working with the machine and reached over to help me up placing one hand on my arm and the other band high on my back. I'm sure she felt my bra hooks but said nothing. After some refreshments as I was walking out she said, love that shirt. After that I wore bras most every time and nothing was ever said.