PDA

View Full Version : What's on your CD "to do" list?

Lacy PJs
10-26-2015, 02:35 PM
We probably all have things that we want to do "...some day," so here's a chance to share with others what might be on your list of things you would like to do.

Some day, I would like to...
get a nice wig with wavy hair & bangs.
get a pair of strappy sandals.
spend the morning in my baby doll PJs & cute slippers.
visit a secluded cabin where I could spend a few days in a leotard & tights.

How about the rest of you?

Lacy PJs

Sindeycd
10-26-2015, 02:42 PM
To get my ears pierced

OCCarly
10-26-2015, 02:46 PM
1. Learn makeup.
2. Get a blonde wig. (I already have one in mochaccino brown, close to my natural color)
3. Get an A line or miniskirt business suit/office outfit with matching shoes.
4. Go to Palm Springs and attend the Thursday night street festival fully dressed en femme.

P.S. Wigs.com is having a half price sale on all Louis Ferre wigs until 10/31/15 so if you want to get a nice wig, now is the time.

alwayshave
10-26-2015, 03:09 PM
Fit into a size 12.

Dana44
10-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Get my ears pierced is one. Soon I think. Next padi a mani I'm going to let the girl paint my toes bright orange. I do yoga twice a week and will be there with my painted toes. I will see how that goes LOL. I do like strappies and a nice mini. The mini's I do now are past the hand hanging down but about four inches above the knee. I get more looks dressed nice and not too short dresses. I see the very young girls do very short dresses and mini's. But an older woman still looks good in a nice longer mini if they have nice legs.

Julie Denier
10-26-2015, 03:42 PM
- Shave my legs (and other body hair)
- Show off cleavage in a low-cut dress
- Get a professional makeover
- Attend a CD event
- Spend at least one full day dressed

Krisi
10-26-2015, 03:46 PM
Go out in public as Krisi with my wife as "girlfriends" in another town a couple hours away from home. Shop, walk the streets and parks, have dinner, etc. Spend the weekend.

Gabby6790
10-26-2015, 03:57 PM
Great thread.

Short Term

Get a better quality wig.
Get a top that actually fits me.

Medium:

Get a makeover/makeup tutorial.
Learn and practice makeup.
Get a waste cincher/corset.

Long term:

Ears pierced.
Come out to SO.

Lily Catherine
10-26-2015, 03:59 PM
1. Get a wig with bangs.
1b. Attempt to style said wig into a chignon.
2. Shave all hair below forehead
3. Wear a backless gown
3b. Bonus points if I can pull off ample cleavage.
4. Perfect make-up skills
4b. Completely desensitize eyes to make-up
5. Spend a solo vacation en femme

reb.femme
10-26-2015, 04:00 PM
I think Krisi has spoken for me too. I would love to go out with my wife as girls together but can't see that ever happening.

Oh, can I add the 'ears pierced' thing as well. :heehee:

Becky

Giselle(Oshawa)
10-26-2015, 04:02 PM
grow my hair even longer and have a hairdresser do it up for a tgirl event

RADER
10-26-2015, 04:07 PM
Try on a Wedding dress just once.
Get a bra fitting.
Rader

Petra1
10-26-2015, 04:12 PM
Get a makeover and drive home from said makeover fully dressed.

JillSierra
10-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Try and re-acquire any make-up skills I had in the past:sad:
Go out in public again - it's been 5+ years.
Me too!! - EARS PIERCED!!:battingeyelashes:

Stephanie47
10-26-2015, 04:17 PM
I'd love to win the lottery and be able to build a home with a "secret" room so I could hang all of my dresses (128) in a walk in closet, undergarments (slips, panties, bras, hosiery and girdles) in a triple length dresser, and a shoe rack in the closet. Right now everything is stored in 18-20 Xerox boxes and some other assorted boxes. Of course, it would be nice to have an accepting wife who would be comfortable with me preparing dinner a la June Cleaver.

Belle De Mer
10-26-2015, 04:21 PM
I like to go to Sephora, or a simailar makeup store, and get a makeover, then buy a bunch of the cosmetics they put on my face. I go into that store quite a bit, and some of the guys who work there wear more makeup then I do, so I'm pretty sure they would be accomodating. I am just super shy, so not sure I could handle having someone right in my face for any length of time

Cheryl_Layton
10-26-2015, 04:32 PM
Get sorted out with some hip pads, and then get a nice fitted dress.
Meal in a restaurant (accompanied)
Hit the dancefloor in a nightclub in said dress!

Gretchen_To_Be
10-26-2015, 04:38 PM
1. Learn to do makeup as well as my friends Julie and Melody here on the forum
2. Purchase wigs & makeup so that I can present a complete look more often
3. Lose 40-50 lbs more, fit into a size 10-12.
4. Complete permanent hair removal on my entire body
5. Have a dedicated girl closet
6. Purchase some Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, and Casadei heels
7. Go to a CD event
8. Go out as a woman with my wife

Adriana Moretti
10-26-2015, 05:27 PM
1.Vegas
2. The U.K ( with Katey)
3. Paris
4. My own line of heels for cd's in large sizes

2B Natasha
10-26-2015, 05:31 PM
I think the only item left on my bucket list right now.l is. Talk with my mother about all this. Well. That and get my facial hair lasered off. Just gotta save for that one. Soon. Doing a week long vacation would be fun. Somewhere that is pleasant and not muggy.

Kayla_K
10-26-2015, 05:32 PM
Makeover and first time out in public.

Getting the makeover tomorrow! Hopefully the second will follow.

GeauxStacy
10-26-2015, 05:38 PM
Professional Makeover
Get my voice passable(which I think is close)
Spend full day out and about as Stacy.

laciewhite
10-26-2015, 05:39 PM
i can't tell you. i'd get banned!

Maryesther M.
10-26-2015, 05:53 PM
1/ Get back all those lovely outfits that I 'purged' over the years. I'd love to climb into a lot of them again.
2/ Have a professional make-over done, with photos &c.
3/ Grow my own hair out to beyond my shoulders and have it femme-styled.
4/ Miraculously banish all body hair below the forehead for good.
5/ Grow my own pert little pair of c-cup boobs

M.

CynthiaD
10-26-2015, 06:38 PM
1. Get my facial hair removed.
2. Go 24/7.
3. Visit more cities en femme.
4. Visit all 50 states en femme.

CourtneyBme
10-26-2015, 07:30 PM
1. Spend a full 7 days en femme and be able to go out shopping, etc
2. Have a makeup tutorial/makeover
3. A professional photo shoot en femme
4. Be fitted for a wedding dress and have a "wedding day"
5. Fly around the country en femme

Lacy PJs
10-26-2015, 07:33 PM
P.S. Wigs.com is having a half price sale on all Louis Ferre wigs until 10/31/15 so if you want to get a nice wig, now is the time.

Not with this noggin... size 7 7/8!

Lacy PJs

Closeted Kat
10-26-2015, 07:35 PM
go out in public once just to know how it feels (i would count halloween, anything public counts)
try a wedding dress
wear a non-plus size outfit
do or have done really nice makeup that makes me fail to recognize myself
meet a fellow cd/tg in person regardless of how i am dressed just to be in the company of some in person i can relate to
find decent clip on earrings as they all seem to fall off too easy!

Robin414
10-26-2015, 08:27 PM
Hmmm, I'm out all the time but I try to avoid people, I think 'boldly going where no man has gone before'

Wonder if Captain Kirk was talking about going to the space mall en femme and using the ladies room...boldly...swish! 😉

BLUE ORCHID
10-26-2015, 08:37 PM
Hi Lacy:hugs:, One of the things on my bucket list is getting a wedding gown.:daydreaming:

Kaze_
10-26-2015, 09:39 PM
1.) Continue to improve my makeup skills.
2.) Do more lower body workouts & get my waist as small as I can
3.) Make a pair of skin tight shorts presentable in public, tucking just needs to improve a little. (http://i.imgur.com/0uT7R2h.jpg)
4.) Get the confidence to go out in public for the first time.

Sarah L
10-26-2015, 10:04 PM
Win the lottery and go full time.

Heck, win the lottery.
Lose weight.
Be the first crossdresser on the moon (assuming there hasn't been one yet.)

Toronto Kristen
10-26-2015, 10:23 PM
A great thread. There are many "things" on my list but the fundamental one would be (like CourtneyBme): be comfortable and passable enough to spend 7 days en femme.

annecwesley
10-27-2015, 04:18 AM
1. Shave my beard off.
2. Learn to do makeup.
3. Spend a full day in dressed, visiting the places I like to spend time at.
4. Spend the day with my wife doing #3.
5. Attend a CD event.
6. Find a lifetime supply of my favorite pantyhose.
7. Lose 50 lbs. so that I look good in my old dressed without having to wear a corset.

Kate's at home
10-27-2015, 07:55 AM
I would love to have more time to enjoy this and other activities. It would be wonderful to be able to have several days dressed, listening to music, watching movies, reading, cooking, doing "not much", and relaxing.

Life is short.

Kate

bobbimo
10-27-2015, 07:58 AM
I'm dreaming of having a make over at true colors and spending a week in New hope enfemme. If I need a touchup I will pop back in to true colors and get refreshed.

Kirsten1
10-27-2015, 08:36 AM
Glue for breast forms
More clothes
Improve make up skills
Garter belt and hose
Another wig

claire1d
10-27-2015, 08:53 AM
1. Get a professional makeover and photo shoot
2. Attend a CD event
3. Go on vacation en femme with my wife
4. and get more clothes.... :heehee:

Anne K
10-27-2015, 09:20 AM
Already have ears pierced and wear emerald studs 24/7 as a male. Really not a problem in FL. The only person who said anything is my 15 year old nephew who noticed them as I walked (as an uncle) into a restaurant for a long overdue dinner. He loudly pointed it out to his mother and I replied just as loudly that he must be jealous. He grinned. So with that "to do" accomplished, my list is:

1) Learn to do makeup better
2) Repeat 1
3) Improve my wardrobe
4) Dinner with my SO en femme

- - - Updated - - -

Nice "to do" Blue Orchid!

I am getting married next year and my SO (GG) and I batted around reversing roles for the rehearsal dinner. We had a wonder time imagining my wedding gown and the reaction from the family and friends. I think I could have pulled it off nicely, but eventually reality returned and we decided it may spoil the wedding. Too bad, I was looking forward to the dress. The drama would have been.........intersting!

Krisi
10-27-2015, 10:04 AM
I see some pretty good things posted here but also things that are so simple that they shouldn't be on anyone's "list", they can so easily be done. How hard is it to shave the beard? Buy more clothes? Buy a wig?

Just do it.

Joanne Curl
10-27-2015, 10:35 AM
1. Get my ears pierced.
2. Lose enough weight to be a skinny bitch.
3. Grow my hair outand have it cut in a fem style.
4. Be fur free.
5. The one that means most-have my wife's acceptance of this side of me.

Beverley Sims
10-27-2015, 10:51 AM
Probably repeat my holiday schedule and be more "out".

Seana Summer
10-27-2015, 12:40 PM
1. Loose weight, about 40 lbs., so I can wear a size 14 again
2. Expand my wardrobe to include nicer fitting and better quality skirt suits and dresses, likely these will need to be custom made and expensive.
3. Attend a large CD event such as Southern Comfort (like the old one I have heard so much about)
4. Improve Shoe wardrobe (size 15-16 wide is so hard to find)

While some of the things on my list, such as 2 and 3, may seem easy to accomplish, it is somewhat of a reflection on how much I let my CDing get in the way of life. I just have not taken the time away from other things, like going on family vacations, to go to one of the big CD events. Someday there will be time for it all. Until then, I have a list to peck away at.

Makeup is not on my list at the current time. It may surprise or shock some of you that I really don't have much interest in makeup. That's why its not on my list.

Jennifer0874
10-27-2015, 01:17 PM
I would really like to have a wedding/commitment ceremony with my wife committing to Jennifer. I get to wear the dress.

I would like this to be after she goes out and buys me a diamond engagement ring and proposes.

Sandie70
10-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Right now I simply want a nice light-weight fall jacket that will go with everything. So far I've had no luck... arrgggg!

Amber42
10-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Of course winning the lottery!! LOL

But even if the numbers don't come out, it would be great to one day, be able to while en femme;
- spending a weekend with the wife
- go shopping for clothes, shoes and makeup together
- have a nice dinner

kelly0
10-27-2015, 03:17 PM
nice thread here.

1. get a professional makeover --- i'm doing this in 2-3 weeks. yay!!!!

2. go to a wax salon and get some stuff done --- anyone ever done that?

Sharon B.
10-27-2015, 04:09 PM
Allow my hair to grow out.
Get my ears pierced.
Manicure and pedicure.
Lose weight.
Go out in public and do some shopping.
24/7/365 days as a woman.

OCCarly
10-27-2015, 04:29 PM
For me, the impediment to buying more clothes and another wig is not the actual doing of it, it is the cost. Not to put too fine a point on it, but I have a little addiction to high end fashion. As a male I typically wear Ermengildo Zegna, Brooks Brothers and Versace to the office. I work hard and save all year for a trip to the outlet centers to buy those things, and en femme I don't do things any different -- I do my shopping for femme items at Off Fifth, Nordstrom Rack, and Neiman Marcus Last Call.

TrishaTX
10-27-2015, 06:03 PM
For me it is making my wife understand I love her and dressing doesn't interfere with that. I am a man who dresses as a girl (CROSSDRESS)...simple as that. More importantly if she accepts me she can have the husband that most women never have, loving, willing to do anything for her and secure...

Helen_Highwater
10-27-2015, 07:55 PM
The opportunity to spend more time dressed and in the company of other CD's

In the last couple of years I've ticked a lot of my to do boxes. I didn't want to let life go by and not experience things if only on a single occasion. As Krisi says in#41;
"I see some pretty good things posted here but also things that are so simple that they shouldn't be on anyone's "list", they can so easily be done. How hard is it to shave the beard? Buy more clothes? Buy a wig? Just do it. "

Ok for some easier said than done but sometimes you need to grab those bull's horns!

Melody A
10-28-2015, 09:10 PM
Makeover and photo shoot for sure :)

Lacy PJs
10-29-2015, 12:23 PM
For me, the impediment to buying more clothes and another wig is not the actual doing of it, it is the cost.

I'm just the opposite. While I wouldn't be throwing money at high-end merchandise, $50-$60 for a wig or a pair of shoes wouldn't break the bank. For me, it is taking that next step... that next step down a road that I'm just not sure where I'll end up.

Lacy PJs

Buttercup's Princess
10-29-2015, 03:54 PM
I would like sometime to see her again.

Vikky
10-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Great thread.

1. Better acceptance by SO
2. Become expert at make up
3. Spend some time fully en femme
4. Attend a mixed event (not CD) event in a proper long gown
5. Take a short holiday, say a coach trip, en femme so I have to mix with other non CD/TS people.

One can but dream!

Vikky

Nikki Elle
10-31-2015, 05:50 AM
So glad to find all you girls...new to the forum, probably going to post way too much...

Not in any particular order, it's always changing
1. Actual makeup class with a makeup artist not the counter person, learn details to effect change via contouring, shading, highlighting....(I watch every tutorial I can find)
2. Professional makeover and then a glamour shoot with lots of outfits
3. Ear Piercing
4. Laser the leg hair, enough courage to do the arm hair
5. Vacations with the wife en femme
6. Attend a CD event with wife (she's can't wait)
7. Solve my thick black eyebrows - that no amount of thinning, plucking and grooming ever get in control
8. Work on my voice perhaps some voice lessons - I don't like falsetto, whispy, just need a higher pitch
9. Style my wig (omg...so bad at this)

Sarah.Jane
10-31-2015, 07:07 AM
Learn to do my make up would be amazing.

(I have my ears pierced :D )

desertrider
10-31-2015, 10:36 AM
Have the courage to change my voice when I want to and own it. I'm still stuck in "I don't sound fem, I sound gay" space. I'm a little bit bi, but that's not what I'm shooting for when I'm fem, ya know?

Also meet some other ladies locally. Girlfriends and allies are great, but... Maybe some luck in this area next month: finally found a gender inclusive Facebook group here and there's going to be a bbq! Our local support group has zero social activities, so this was a major find!

Summer

Alice B
11-03-2015, 12:52 PM
I'm lucky. Done all of the above

MissDanielle
11-03-2015, 02:17 PM
A lot of things are on my bucket list but #1 has got to be wearing the dress on my wedding day while looking as feminine as one can be.

sometimes_miss
11-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Well, a wedding outfit. A full gown is a bit much, as I have no one to help me with it. So I'll probably go with a fancy white dress of some sort, a veil, the whole fancy underwear set, etc.. Of course I'm closeted, so I'll be once again, all dressed up and no place to go. But it will be nice anyway. I thought about learning to do make up, but at this age, it would be like putting lipstick on a pig: Nothing ANYONE would want to see. What I look like will have to remain partially a fantasy, the reality is simply too grotesque. Just picture the 'Young Frankenstein' monster in a dress and you'll get the general idea; there's NO way you can fix that.

Karren H
11-03-2015, 04:46 PM
I have completed all the must do things on my "list". Now I'm free styling!!

countrygirl
11-03-2015, 05:08 PM
1. Go and buy wedding gown.
2. Go out and shop in public as Amanda.
3. Meet some fellow crossdressers and go out to eat.

Laurenlovecd
11-06-2015, 01:12 AM
I would like to find a nice wavy long dark blonde wig. Facial hair removed. Maybe a size up in breastforms. Full body wax. And have a professional do my make up. A photoshoot after having my makeup done would be really fun too!!

And how does a CD go about finding a professional to do makeup and show me some ideas? That is probably in a thread somewhere?

kittie60
11-06-2015, 08:55 AM
Well the only two things left on my list is attend the empire conference and the Fantasia fair in province town ma. Everything else I have done, and had a great time doing it

Samantha_Smile
11-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Go out for the night with the Mrs.

Stephanie Julianna
11-06-2015, 11:30 AM
Mix my two passions and attend car shows in vintage dresses for the year of my cars, a '33 Chevy and '65 Rambler Ambassador Convertible. Other than that done most things on the list. Oh yes, I still want to attend a Gala Event at Lincoln Center in a full length gown.

Vintage4sarah
11-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Sarah's wish list goes from the "do-it-now"; to the probably attainable; to the maybe if?

The first order would be to:
- find the perfect wig that is age appropriate and easy to style,
- practice my eye make-up better,
- acquire clothes that are trendy for my age and build,
- continue on my body hair reduction project !

The next item in order would basically find more time to be away for "girly" time like First Event and others. Two or more days of being completely enfemme with others is so meaningful and exciting.

"Maybe if", would certainly be going on a date with a gentleman and being treated as a women would want to be treated.

CarlaWestin
11-07-2015, 10:51 AM
-Pierced ears
-Breast implants

Neither of these are happening anytime soon.

Sky
11-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Be the belle of the dance!

I have gone out dancing en femme with a date and had a great time. But my dream is, I'll be the one girl under the spotlight, and all the cute guys (can I ask for princes, not just guys? sure, it's my dream anyway) will go "wow".

Oh well, dreaming is cheap :heehee:

Robyn2006
11-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Doable: To get attachable breast forms that fit and look right.
To dream: All facial and body hair gone!

Kaze_
11-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Updated list:

1.) Practice finer points of face contouring.
2 ) Practice female voice and presentation
3.) Get out! Hopefully connecting with others like me.

MissDanielle
11-07-2015, 06:29 PM
A few others:
Practicing makeup
Finding that special girl who understands I am who I am and that will never change.
Ears pierced
Going out femme in public and nobody bats an eye
Bikini lines
Having the bravery and courage to shop in the women's department while drab

maryelizabeth
11-08-2015, 05:29 PM
1. Ears pierced
2. Get fitted for a bra
3. Take a few day vacation as Mary
4. Be taken on a date to the beach where I can spend the day in a cute bathing suit

AltairaMorbius
11-08-2015, 05:34 PM
For starters loose 40 pounds, spend more time on the elliptical, and hair removal.

Leah R.
11-08-2015, 06:09 PM
1. A wig that suits my face
2. Breast forms
3 going out in public
4. Being able to dress whenever I wanted

CD-Gina
11-08-2015, 06:14 PM
To prefect my make-up......I'm terrible at it

- - - Updated - - -

Perfect(sp)

melissa247
11-08-2015, 06:56 PM
well i am working on toning my body,dieting at the moment as well as doing belly dancing excercises to keep from getting muscley.damn it is not easy actually..lol..and well for the future..who knows..dream list..maybe go on hormones under a doctor,comeout to my whole family..live as a woman..on the lighter side..maybe just go out once fully dressed to a cd outing of some kind..lose some of my manly physique more..aquire a lace front wig and glue that puppy on..commitment to say the least..i have many wigs but seeing the lace front ones with the glue and having them pretty much "attached"would be very nice..or grow my hair out and have it done professionally into a very pretty "do"ummm...more clothes..better shoes..i have a few ..but none that are like..the ones ya know..i love them but not the ones i love love..maybe go out on a date with a guy and slow dance and see if that is what i want.sooo..yeah i have a bunch of wish/goals to try out..i do love some of the ones i read here..a room made for just my femme side,ears pierced..maybe even belly button piercing.."sexy" and i want an ankle bracelet.I am sure i could fill this too an excrutiatingly long and too boring to read amount if i haven't already done that, so i will stop here for now..but be warned...i may re-post more..lol

CD-Gina
11-08-2015, 08:33 PM
Sarah we have the same wishes....!

Heidi Stevens
11-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Ears pierced and fly pretty!

Anne K
11-08-2015, 09:27 PM
I've noticed that many of the girls in this forum want to have their ears pierced. Perhaps, it is where I live, but that is a complete non-issue. I have both ears pierced and wear emerald studs 24/7. South Florida is very accepting to alternate lifestyle, so I'm not worried about backlash. I do understand that many members of our community do not have that option due to work, family., and community. My daughter finally noticed that I shave my arms and made a remark about it. I simply told her that it is my preference, though I never mentioned other shaving preferences. I'm not very hairy, so it's not real obvious, but I have noticed that lots of men shave their legs down here. Hmmm, is our community bigger than I thought?

My short list is simply wardrobe and makeup. My SO has volunteered to help, but I have to admit that I am a bit freaked out my her willingness to participate. Yes, this was one of my conditions of my coming out to her (Permission & Participation), but I didn't expect her enthusiasm. I have read about other members trials and tribulations and it worries me a bit. Still, our relationship in long and solid. Guess I'll have to let her paint my toenails and do my makeup!:daydreaming:

Adelaide
11-08-2015, 10:49 PM
I already have long hair to lower back. So next steps are:
(1) Have my S.O. accept who I really am (I've been trying for 20 years without any success)
(2) Have my ears pieced
(3) Get rid of my beard
(4) Get breast implants
(5) Get feminine face surgery
Then I'll be who I really am....

Arcanine
11-09-2015, 04:19 AM
1. Learn how to use makeup (youtube tutorials ftw)
2. Find a bra that actually fits
3. Find some heels that are in my size.

Claire Cook
11-09-2015, 07:48 AM
Tell the world I am me so that I can stop worrying about it ... and maybe get a nose job....

rachael.davis
11-09-2015, 10:00 AM
ear piercing is an easy one, take some money, go to the mall and get it done - it's nothing to agonize over. On the other (manicured) hand it is a huge gender identity / gender completion step

Ceera
11-09-2015, 11:49 AM
I've already accomplished a lot of my initial items, since I can pretty freely go out and about in public as a girl now. I'm gender fluid and looking to spend part time in both worlds, and not likely to fully transition.

Short term:
Get my ears pierced. Will probably happen right after Christmas.
Move to a new town, and start fresh with my new neighbors and friends there knowing both sides of me from the beginning.
Work more on my female voice (It's reasonably good, but has lots of room to improve). Get some professional classes or coaching to work on this.

Next 6 months:
Continue to improve my makeup skills.
Learn to sing comfortably in my female voice.
Get a new, high-quality full-cap wig that has the right cap size to fit me comfortably, and gives me long, wavy hair in a feminine style.
Get a new, high-quality full-cap wig that has the right cap size to fit me comfortably, and gives me shorter, male hair style.
See a gender therapist for some formal counseling about where my head is at and where I want to be heading.
Work up to spending about half my time en-femme.
Get completely comfortable with interacting with my friends and neighbors in the new town I am moving to, in either male or female presentation modes.
Start dating as a girl, as I begin seeking a companion who likes both my male and female aspects, and accepts my CD/TG activities.

In the next year or two:
Get a 'wiglet' that allows me to have long, feminine hair, compensating for the male pattern baldness on top while allowing the sides and back to be my natural hair (which I am growing out).
Deal with coming out to my sister and other family members.

Judith96a
11-09-2015, 05:44 PM
I'm going to omit the 'fantasy' items like getting my ears pierced (ain't gonna happen - that boat sailed a long time ago)
Achievable things :-

Fly pretty
Take a multi-day trip entirely en-femme
Lose weight and get waist back!
Show off some cleavage (sounds easy but i cant shave chest!)
Attend a ball en femme

Kaz
11-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Find time to be here with my friends xx

Michele14
11-11-2015, 06:50 AM
Wear a wig in public
Do makeup better
Go out with wife as girls

Andrea2656
11-11-2015, 07:29 AM
Get waxed, I hate all that shaving
Go to a consultant to get tips on dressing and makeup
Find shoes that fit and I really can walk in.

NANNETTE
11-14-2015, 01:50 PM
Have a g.g for a friend
Buy some more shoes
Try a skirt or a dress on in a store
Wear a bridal gown at a transformation
Dressed en femme and have a table for one at a restaurant
Buy some silky lingerie

s.e.al
11-15-2015, 07:31 AM
Buy a wig, get my ears pierced, and go out with my wife dressed

irene9999
11-15-2015, 10:57 PM
1. Professional makeup/photo shoot
2. Maybe attend a CD conference

maggiepat
11-15-2015, 11:47 PM
I feel very lucky after reading the replies. I would like to stop shaving my face forever. Do those "no no" thingies work? I would also develop the ability (or overcome the fear) to interact with people while dressed, and get out in public more.

Heelios
11-16-2015, 04:21 AM
To walk the streets dressed without the aid of any Dutch courage. Quite simply really.

cg2002bolt
11-16-2015, 02:28 PM
Already done: wax legs/body hair, acquiring more clothing, pedicures with french tips (next time will be with color), purchased wig

1. get make up and learn to apply it
2. pierce ears
3. size 12 (currently 14)
4. obtain a LBD
5. acquire jewlery
6. one day go out dressed

Meghan4now
11-21-2015, 11:14 AM
Ok, late to the game, but I think I know what I want to say.

MEET MORE GALS FROM HERE!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I've got a list of members that I would love to go out and meet with. And I am working on it. Out gals and closet gals, local gals and distant gals. In drab and en femme, I just love meeting people, and I absolutely love many of the members here!! So next time I'm in town, I might just look you up! It'll be fun, I promise!

renaej7
11-22-2015, 07:38 AM
1. Professional makeup/photo shoot
2. Maybe attend a CD conference

I agree with Irene but I'd like to add one more.
3. Work on my hips, thighs, and buttocks.

EllieMayxxx
11-24-2015, 06:00 PM
I am un employed so i need to get a job so i can buy clothes ect. After that this is what i will do,
1. Buy some new clothes (day to day items)
2. Grow my hair a few inches more so its at the length I want
3. Definitely some nice lingerie!

LRoberts
11-24-2015, 06:18 PM
I would love to have my ears pierced.
Lose a little weight.
and take up ballroom dancing.

matthewkaila422
11-28-2015, 09:59 PM
I'd love to meet more ladies and make friends here on the site!
That's a good one. I'll put that on my list.

ashleyjane15
11-28-2015, 10:22 PM
Find another cd in my area to be friends with and maybe do some shopping.

lostinmyworldcd
11-29-2015, 11:32 AM
Find a buddy to help dress me up and get out in public. I would love to spend a day make up , nails , and heels . I guess I'll always have my dreams .....lol

Nastasha
11-29-2015, 06:35 PM
Try on a Wedding dress just once.
Get a bra fitting.
Rader

I've gotten a fitting done at David's Bridal as well as a local owned Bridal shop.
Bra fitting, just go in and ask to speak to the manager. I've found that works the best.

Allison_CD
11-29-2015, 06:54 PM
I am surprised so few have had their ears pierced. I had my left done a month ago (at my age) and sport a diamond and white gold stud.

My boyfriend comes on his motor bike and I want to ride it wearingf my long blond wig (and crash helmet) short skater skirt and 5" red heels and see the wind blow my skirt up.

Ownewd a Wedding Dress some years ago when I was a Wedding photographer.

StefaniLara
11-29-2015, 08:25 PM
I want to go to an art museum.
I want to go to the ballet/opera/symphony.
I want to go shopping as Stefani.

Alytv
11-29-2015, 08:32 PM
Wax my legs and arms, have a professional makeover done, step outside the front door fully dressed and meet some friends who share the same interests.

MischaSummers
12-03-2015, 03:01 AM
Really enjoy reading all of your responses! What a fun bunch of girls1 I'll break mine down in categories:

Purchases:
- Some bigger breastforms. The one's I have are nice, but I got a broad chest, and need some bigger ones to proportionalize it.
- Stripper heels. 6+ inches (maybe with a platform), preferable white or clear. :daydreaming:
- I'd also like to have a few practical outfits, ones that girls wear to the grocery store, not the club,

Body:
-I lost 15 lbs this year. I'm appreciative that I have a body that looks pretty good in my birthday suit, but now I want a little muscle definition. I'd like to have the beginnings of a six-pack and maybe be halfway to Jillian Michaels if I could get myself to go to the gym that I pay for!
-I'd like to start maintaining my eyebrows, but doing so without anyone noticing. This one's much harder than it sounds.

Events:
-Go to a CD event.
-Have a girl's night out (or in!) with a 1-3 other CDs.
-Go to MAC or Sephora and get my makeup done professionally.
-Go to Vegas or San Fran en femme.
-Go out anywhere en femme!

xNicolex
12-03-2015, 04:15 AM
So many things I'd like to experience here are a few :)

Go on a girls night out :drink:
Go on a shopping spree :o
Go to the movies or out to dinner :o
Go for a makeover with my GF :love:
Stick a middle finger to the haters :brolleyes:
Tell more people close to me about Nicole :daydreaming:

Just a few but the list will continue to grow I'm sure :)

Patty Phose
12-03-2015, 10:11 AM
Get out more, party more socialize more, shop for and buy more clothes while dressed. Just have as much fun as I can whenever I can.

denisepascali
12-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Get a pedi, get my ears pierced, buy a nice wig, meet and chat with more cds

Tami Joy
12-06-2015, 05:52 AM
Hi ashleyjane would like to do the same girl time shopping would be fun.

tiffanynjcd24
12-06-2015, 08:55 AM
Go out in public
Meet fellow cds
Live my life
Buy more outfits
Get my own place

Invisible Emily
12-06-2015, 09:22 PM
At this point my to do list includes getting clothes period and
being able to dress in private.

Down the line though

I'd want to get a wig
Some makeup and jewelry

Someday.....
I'd like to take a girl on a date while dressed up.

Janine cd
12-06-2015, 10:59 PM
I would love to have my ears pierced and be able to grow my hair into a really feminine length. and hair style. After that, I'm dreaming of having hormone therapy and electrolysis.

JosieH
12-06-2015, 11:53 PM
if you can handle 5" stilettos, Pierre silber has some great styles in large sizes. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to get my look together and be able to dress and meet a nice guy and hopefully find a boyfriend. I suppose that sounds shallow.

margararet
12-07-2015, 12:14 AM
I am proficient in 2 or 3 inch heels but want to be able to wear 5" stilettos and feel comfy wearing them.
I want to get out more and do more shopping for new clothes

Petra1
12-12-2015, 07:58 AM
1. Makeover
2. Run errands

Usulsjourney
12-12-2015, 08:20 AM
My top to do has for quite some time been an opportunity to spend a couple days completely out of male mode. Dressed with makeup, hair, nails and associated things. Ideally it would be with my wife at a weekend getaway. I never have the chance to put it all together as time is always an issue.

Wen4cd
12-12-2015, 11:41 AM
I want to sail across the Atlantic in a sailboat, dressed as pirate queen and land in Casablanca and declare myself ruler of all I survey.

I want to start an all crossdressing funk/disco band and tour up and down the East Coast on strictly weekend gigs while keeping my day job.

I want to move to Bangkok and live out the rest of my life as a slightly freakish but generally well liked expat kathoey character.

I want to take shy first time crossdressers on tours and shopping trips in mid-atlantic cities and pretend that I'm the confident one.

I want a 20 piece chicken McNugget with hot mustard sauce.

Heatherose
01-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Tell my sister. She should know her sister. Also, knee high, high heeled boots. I'm thinking grey....

Ceera
01-05-2016, 12:28 AM
Just checked off one item, and got my ears pierced. Tomorrow I get to check off another when I get a set of acrylic nails done for the first time, and wear pretty nails for 3 to 4 weeks continuously!

Bruce64
01-06-2016, 07:47 PM
I want to date a lady and dress up the way I want to and have lots of fun for two weeks in Hawaii.............thats all.

AllieBellema
01-09-2016, 12:08 PM
I would love to go for an outdoor stroll at a park somewhere in my southern belle dress, maybe a flower garden park or something. Would love to get some good pictures there while I'm at it.

Belladdresser
01-09-2016, 03:27 PM
One day, I'd like to get all made up as well as I can, and go to a crossdress friendly bar or night club. I'd love to be able to go out on the dance floor as a girl and be comfortable. Some day.

Bruce64
01-11-2016, 10:48 AM
I would love to get two Pretty Ladies to get me a Sissy training for a weekend. That would be fun.

leannejacobs
01-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Get my make up done by a professional, I did actually have an out call arranged for a hotel I was staying at but she had to cancel at the last minutes, she knew I was a CDer and didn't have a problem with it, bummer, I was really looking forward to it.
Lol just realised, that's the very hotel room in my profile pic.

paintmepink
01-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Be with a guy, i guess. Looks good to be a girl in the middle of a group of guys, but i doubt it'd be clean, y'know?

nikkiwindsor
01-12-2016, 08:07 PM
My wife allowing me to shave my chest so I create some cleavage and wear dresses with a little lower neckline.

Diversity
01-12-2016, 08:43 PM
To go out comfortably, fully dressed en femme, and not be under any time pressure.
Di

AmyB
01-12-2016, 09:45 PM
1: Would be to find some cd/tv/tg girlfriends around my age around my area to hang out with
2: Have a 3 day weekend with my wife, where our son is at the mother inlaws, so early day 1 I can loose all the body hair, dress up, go out with my wife & get makeup, nails done. Get my ears & belly button pierced. Then spend the rest of the 3 days shopping for clothes, eating out etc together.
3: Really, be free for Amy to come out to play when she wants

threeheavenshigh
01-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Hang out with someone feminine and talk honestly. About anything, really.

CallmeAlice
01-12-2016, 10:15 PM
be able to cross anytime, go to the lbgt center crossed more, have a ladies weekend with my girlfriend

Adriana
01-12-2016, 10:47 PM
1) get my ears pierced
2) get a full make over, top to bottom
3) make wearing heels to work the norm ;)
4) a better wig that looks more natural
5) more shoes! In my size....

Rosemary+
01-12-2016, 11:43 PM
As I'm so far inside the closet I can't even see the bedroom light,! my goal is to get out and socialise with a group of girls, and have a talk feast
Rosie

Melissa B
01-16-2016, 01:34 AM
To visit and get fitted for a really nice wig. And visit a sephora for a makeover learning / teaching session.

Sandie70
01-16-2016, 01:40 AM
Lose weight... period.

Matterhorn
01-16-2016, 02:39 AM
Get a facial, manicure and pedicure. Paint my nails. Improve my makeup skills (esp. with eye liner, I have not been able to get the hang of it). Go running in girls running tights (pink piping perhaps). Try on a dress at a store. Perhaps one day...

Bruce64
01-16-2016, 07:08 AM
Get a Bra fitting.......Today

Jessicae
01-16-2016, 07:26 AM
Get more of my own clothes
Learn to do makeup

nikkiwindsor
01-16-2016, 08:26 AM
Hi Jessica,
Obviously, youtube is a resource for learning makeup application. And, in addition, the community of girls at r/makeupaddiction provide wonderful feedback to posted pics when you ask for constructive criticism. They're makeup product and application recommendations were so helpful to me! Nikki

Helen 2
01-16-2016, 10:12 AM
1. Get a professional makeover and photo shoot
2. Attend a CD event
3. Go on vacation en femme with my wife
4. and get more clothes.... :heehee:

Yes yes yes and yes
o)

Kellitgdet
01-18-2016, 04:54 PM
The top on the list is to have a professional make over.

Andrea2656
01-18-2016, 06:26 PM
I would love to spend a day at Miss Vera's Finishing School for Boys Who Want to Be Girls. They have a whole day programs with a shopping trip included. It would be great fun to go shopping in NYC en fem.

Reylee Rane
01-20-2016, 10:20 PM
have u gone n public as stefani before i have not ever gone out as Reylee but it seems like a major rush

Emily W
01-24-2016, 02:52 AM
Although I do drive from my home town to Brisbane dressed feminine, my dream is to take a driving holiday for a month and stay dressed feminine the total time.

On my bucket list still to do is:

1) Get my ears pierced.
2) Get a breast enhancement surgery - I don’t want big breasts, just real female breasts will do.
3) Buy more dresses. One can never have enough dresses … and high heels come to think of it.

Kiersten
01-24-2016, 06:30 AM
Right now my list would consist of
1. Getting a more natural looking wig.
2. Breast Forms
3. I would love a pair of knee high heeled boots

Rachel Sanders
01-24-2016, 12:29 PM
I had a to do list. I just ordered more dresses and shoes Friday. Should be delivered this week. Super excited!

Sarah V
01-24-2016, 09:32 PM
Probably a bit more to the TG end of things as I am now eligible (via age) to join AARP now.

1. Have laser hair removal. - Told myself I would already be doing this one by now in my retired life. But I ended up treating myself to purchasing a new home unexpectedly last year, so have had to put this one on a back burner as my extra play funds are going into home projects.

2. Getting my ear's pierced. - Kinda putting this one on hold too, as I am about to go back to work part-time, and will be working with former co-workers who would not understand, and new employer's probably would not either (Can't work at home). Plus I am still continuing to be involved with my other avocational interests/activities and wearing pierced earrings while doing them is not wise, and I do not need the static from other folks.

3. Be able to take regular ballet class enfemme--One day, God Willing!

I've actually gotten some other of my CD Bucket List items checked off, namely that I am now going out more regularly and being with others out socially.

Lauri K
01-24-2016, 09:41 PM
Fortunately I made some big strides in 2015 (ears pierced, laser started, growing my own hair out)

On my to do list now is, which beware is getting much more in depth than others lists

Chondrolaryngoplasty / Adams apple reduction

Blepharoplasty / Eye Skin Lift

Possible start of HRT...........

2016 may be a wild ride if all this were to actually happen

Jeninus
01-24-2016, 09:59 PM
The biggie: made all the arrangements to attend Esprit 2016 - Phila hotel at airport, indoor parking, round-trip Air Canada flight to Victoria, etc for self and wifey. In direct connection with the event, lose another 20 lbs. The ears were pierced back in 2011, but need practice with makeup. Got the Amoena Contact "twins." Need to buy skirts, tops and dresses in size 12-14 for the event. I really want to buy a nice swimsuit - thinking of an Amoena zip-front tank, available from Nordstroms, but only on-line. Hope some of you might venture out to the event!