PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

kate dresser
10-26-2015, 07:15 PM
Just wondering, how many girls here will go out dressed as a female, and how many do wear costumes?.

Kate

cdbrandi
10-26-2015, 08:17 PM
I am thinking about doing a cracked china doll costume, which is very fitting since I am a paraplegic and in a wheelchair!

Jolynne Wynn
10-26-2015, 09:05 PM
I went out to an Oktoberfest dressed as a beer girl. Wig, dress, stockings, etc. and had a good time. One woman asked for a picture with me then asked me if I am coming out or did it on a dare. I hesitated to answer and she could tell. She then said "I understand and am glad you did it. You look great". My heart dropped and I thanked her.
Because of that, I am definitely going out on Halloween as a female. Just haven't decided on the costume yet... I originally wanted to do a femme joker, but some of my items haven't arrived in the mail yet. So, we'll see...

Katya@
10-26-2015, 10:01 PM
My young daughter decider to be a Toto from the Wizard of Oz. Since I was going with her for several parties, I wanted to complement her costume. The two options were Dorothy and scarecrow. While I would have loved to be Dorothy, I didn't feel I could look as good as I wanted. The costume would be expensive as I don't have red shoes, and wig, and very little time to buy one. I went as a scarecrow. $40 and done. Maybe next year.

Sarah L
10-26-2015, 10:06 PM
I will be a gypsy woman.
There is someone very special to me named Gypsy and this will be a tribute to her.

Dana44
10-26-2015, 10:10 PM
I am a skeleton brides maid. I will do my best to look as sexy as i can. Yep its Halloween.

docrobbysherry
10-26-2015, 10:18 PM
2 costumed events last weekend. Disneyland tomorrow nite. Then, Halloween.

I wouldn't go out unless it was in a female costume! Already passed a few times!:devil:

Gabby6790
10-26-2015, 10:27 PM
Wish I could, two parties both with very close friends and kids. I guess I could do something silly like a fem witch but I don't think the SO would like that right now. I am still pushing for RHPS trip. I am interested (since I haven't been to too man halloween parties) if anyone else will be reversing their roles.

Krisi
10-27-2015, 07:44 AM
I won't be going out for Halloween and I won't be staying home giving out candy either. We will be going somewhere where the trick or treaters won't scare the puppy. No costume for me.

I suggested to my wife that I had everything I needed to be a witch except the hat but since I won't be in a position to dress, I won't need a hat.

Sarah Beth
10-27-2015, 08:05 AM
I have only put on a costume for Halloween once since I was eleven. It's not one of my favorites although both my kids are big on that event. They both have kids of their own and still get all dressed up for it. I did about 15 years ago dress up like a scarecrow at the insistence of my kids and sit out front of our house and pop up and scare the trick or treater's. My kids got a big kick out of that.

A couple of years ago I told my wife I was thinking about dressing up as a wicked witch for Halloween and she reminded me of what happened when a friend of mine did that one time years ago. He got laughed at and ridiculed for a long time after.

We wouldn't even put up decorations if it wasn't for the grandkids coming.

cdterri
10-27-2015, 11:11 AM
Sarah Beth, 666 posts, hurry and do another, 666 is not a good number to leave hanging around

DanielleJean
10-27-2015, 01:14 PM
My costume was a football player, but half of my costume was womens clothes - capri tights and panties!!!

Jennifer0874
10-27-2015, 01:25 PM
I dressed as an 80s rocker chick this weekend for an 80s themed early Halloween party a friend was having.

AllieBellema
10-27-2015, 04:04 PM
I will be wearing one of my southern belle dresses. Family hosting is open minded and are aware of me being a CD. Friend told me that he's had somebody cross dress at the party in the past so I wouldn't be the first either. Will be my first time publicly dressing, kind of nervous, kind of excited!

cupcake
10-27-2015, 06:17 PM
Going to a friend's party as Sailor Jupiter, they know so no big deal there. However my stress is I'm making my costume and it's nowhere near done and needed Saturday. :eek:

Natalie cupcake
10-27-2015, 08:30 PM
My wife and I are going out as 1920's flapper girls!!

Sarah Beth
10-29-2015, 06:36 AM
Terri, please note that I did do a post finally and got rid of the 666 it took me a couple of days but the devil made me do it

CarlaWestin
10-29-2015, 06:58 AM
I seriously wanted to spend the day in this cute Japanese Schoolgirl (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?233138-Halloween-dressed-all-day&p=3834336&viewfull=1#post3834336) outfit but, it's probably not going to happen.
Another reality is interfering.

Majella St Gerard
10-29-2015, 07:04 AM
I'll be dressing up as Wednesday Addams

Beverley Sims
10-29-2015, 09:45 AM
I like doing the Cinderella bit but there are a few rough edges these days.

Maybe a wicked old witch would be more fitting.:)

Rhian
10-29-2015, 09:57 AM
Sadly my friends aren't going out on Halloween this year because of work/money/location which is a real shame considering it's the best night of the year.