PDA

View Full Version : The Last 3 Days......

Sarah L
10-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Monday: I went out as Sarah and found 2 really nice skirts at Kohl's. They were each about $40 off the list price! Did a little grocery shopping, too, but nothing of note happened.

Yesterday: I went to the pharmacy, about 1/2 mile from my house to pick up my dad's medicine. I am in there a lot, but this was Sarah's first time in there.
It's a small town pharmacy and they know me pretty well.
A lady asked who I was picking up for and I told her my dad's name in a low voice. I paid for it, speaking quietly. Nobody acted like anything was out of the ordinary, so I said: " Isn't anyone going to say anything?" I thought sure they knew and were being polite.
They were surprised. They had no idea it was me until I said something loud enough for them to hear it properly. One lady came out of the back to see who I was, and the others had to tell her. She's seen me many times in guy mode, but couldn't figure out who I was. They told me I looked nice and said to have a good time.
I went to visit some friends (about an hour away) to see if they recognized me, but none of them were around. A trip to walmart was uneventful. On the way home, I realized why my friends weren't around. I am using a loner car and the clock is set an hour ahead.

Today: I went to the town hall to pay my water bill. The two ladies that work there know me well. Only one was in there and she knew who I was right away." You can't fool me," she said, but I did. She thinks it's only for Halloween and got a real kick out of it. She also said I make a beautiful woman. She said she was sorry the other lady wasn't there to see me. When she said she would only be out a short time, I said I would come back.

I went to the bank. The woman didn't recognize me at all. She was also rather rude. It doesn't matter.

Back to the town hall and the other lady was there and the first one was out.
This lady didn't recognize me until I spoke. She also figured me out. She guessed that I like to do this and knew it wasn't for Halloween. She was more than okay with it. She asked me if I was happy.

It's been a good 3 days.

Allisa
10-28-2015, 05:56 PM
I know how you feel , I've been "coming out" to people I deal with on a regular basis and most are fine with my dressing and presentation.It's very freeing and quite fun.