PDA

View Full Version : You mean Jon from IT?

Jennifer0874
10-29-2015, 02:19 PM
Today I had to go to a client I have been consulting for the past several years. They're having their Halloween costume contest today . I notice a few costumes but not many.

the one costume I really notice is a 20 something girl in a really cute Star Trek costume. The skirt/dress is kinda short with some leggings and knee high boots. Every time she walk past I take notice and enjoy the view, especially from behind.

when I'm meeting with Melinda who is my main contact there, I joke that she didn't wear a costume today. She said no one did. Then I say except for that cute girl in the Star Trek costume. Melinda just bursts out laughing and says "you mean Jon from IT?"

i say that Jon is really pulling it off and Melinda agrees.

At that moment I totally realize who Jon is. Usually with a beard.

I wonder how I will feel the next time I see Jon given that I was totally attracted to his Halloween version?

alwayshave
10-29-2015, 02:35 PM
Jennifer, that is absolutely hilarious.

AngelaYVR
10-29-2015, 02:52 PM
252482 252483

IamWren
10-29-2015, 02:57 PM
The post made me giggle but Angela's response...
it took me a second but then I got it. I choked and laughed at the same time. Hilarious! :clap:

by the way... I've always thought the Star Trek women were pretty hot.

Chriscrossed
10-29-2015, 03:29 PM
Great story.

natalie_cheryl
10-29-2015, 04:11 PM
maybe you have just stumbled upon a sister, if he was that convincing you never know right? i mean how many of us have worried about being to convincing if we did a "cross dress haloween costume"

T. Fonda
10-29-2015, 04:48 PM
Great story. Reminds me of when I was a junior in college. I dressed up as Elvira for a fraternity party. It was actually the first time dressed out in public. Anyhow, I invited my girlfriend and her roommate. During the party, the three of us got our picture taken together. We were close to each other and leaning in towards the camera so the picture was of us from the shoulders up. I eventually got the photo and had it in my room. A few months later, some out of town friends came over and were looking at the picture. One of my friends says "those three chicks are hot". I agreed and didn't tell them the one in the middle was me. I just secretly enjoyed the compliment.

Robin414
10-29-2015, 09:12 PM
LOL, great story Jennifer!

@Angela, OMG, nice! 😂

LaurenS
10-30-2015, 06:29 AM
I think that some professions are more likely to have CDers than others, such as engineering, architecture and IT. Maybe mechanics, electricians, others that require logical thought.

I know there's a thread on this... I should check it out.

Stephanie47
10-30-2015, 06:00 PM
There's already a thread on going as to the professions represented on this forum.

Jennifer in CO
10-30-2015, 07:32 PM
A company I worked for about 30 years ago allowed you to "do" Halloween. A guy in accounting whom for years I thought was a "sister" came out that day. He was slender, maybe 5'5 and 100 pounds if he was lucky. His brunette hair was always in a low ponytail and brushed his lower shoulder blades. He showed for work that morning in a rather stunning red dress that maybe made it to mid thigh showing legs to kill for perched on red 4" heels. Makeup and hair were impeccable with the hair expertly curled in a full body wave and sweeping back from the face, high arched eye brows, and a lot more cleavage than just loose skin. I was impressed. The main thing I was jealous about was here I was a 6ft girl and constantly challenged to present a feminine image and this guy walks in and blows it out of the park. He garnered a lot of attention that day. I remember next day when he came in he was dressed in his usual polo and slacks, but even in a ponytail his hair was still curly and with high arched eyebrows he still looked quite feminine.

BLUE ORCHID
10-30-2015, 07:53 PM
Hi Jenn:hugs:, I'm sure that you'll never look at Jon the same way again.:daydreaming:

Gigicd
10-30-2015, 08:48 PM
That's hot!

Tracii G
10-31-2015, 12:43 AM
And you didn't get pics???

Lori Kurtz
10-31-2015, 05:22 PM
I wonder how I will feel the next time I see Jon given that I was totally attracted to his Halloween version?

You might not want to tell John how totally attracted you were, but I think it would be a great gift to him if you phrased it a bit differently, and with a bit of humor. I bet he would appreciate that.

Jeri Ann
11-01-2015, 04:50 AM
It would be so cool if Jon were a member of this forum, saw your post and give us the flip side.

Jeri

Katey888
11-01-2015, 07:03 AM
Great story Jennifer... that pic would have been worth a thousand words... :D

Nothing wrong with complimenting on a practitioner of 'The Art'... nor with feeling that someone had presented an attractive transformation - you really have to engineer a discussion with him to find out what he thought about looking so good... :yahoo:

Katey x

Pat
11-01-2015, 07:47 AM
I think that some professions are more likely to have CDers than others, such as engineering, architecture and IT. Maybe mechanics, electricians, others that require logical thought.

Could be logical thought. Or it could be disposable income and the independence it allows. Just sayin'.

DaniChan
11-01-2015, 09:14 PM
LoL very funny Jennifer !
@Angela genius post hahaha !

Would love to see a photo of John in costume :)

@Jeri that would be awesome ! But what are the chances...