PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Shopping Experience

Kelley Anne
10-30-2015, 01:45 AM
As I had a few pirate costume accouterments I decided to go to my work Halloween party as a crossdressing pirate.
I went to a costume shop and was looking at the costumes trying to find one that was work appropriate and and cute and in my size. Three things that are apparently mutually exclusive. :)
One of the workers there saw me and asked if I needed help. I told her I was looking to be a pirate and she pointed out a men's costume, so I took a deep breath and told her I was actually looking for women's costumes.
She barely blinked and started pointing out women's costumes and trying to find one in really large. She also said they had falsies if I needed them, so I told her I was actually wearing some (I had a jacket so they weren't apparent). We talked for a while and she had to go but she said to find her at the fitting room if I needed anything. I chose a costume and tried it on but it looked like crap on me.
I took it back to her and she asked if I was set on a pirate and wanted to show me some other costumes. I had taken my jacket off to try on the costume and didn't put it back on so my faux breasts were pretty evident. She showed me a goddess costume and said I had the breasts for that. It was the first time anyone had ever complimented them. :D
I ended up buying a pirate skirt and thanked her profusely.
I hope all you ladies have the same experience.

reb.femme
10-30-2015, 03:13 PM
You should never be seen out as a lone Pirate. So, if someone asks, "where are your Buccaneers?", you can answer, "under my bucking hat".

Becky (owner of the oldest gags)

Kelley Anne
10-30-2015, 05:08 PM
lol I'll have to remember that one. Here's one for you:

Why don't Pirates buy corn?

It's a buck an ear!

BLUE ORCHID
10-30-2015, 07:57 PM
Hi Kelly, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! ::devil:

LydiaL
10-30-2015, 08:20 PM
I would walk the plank to portray as a pirate wench!

:D

docrobbysherry
10-30-2015, 08:43 PM
We were at Disneyland Tues. Our T group chose an all pirate theme. They ALL looked amazing. But, I thot this costume really rocked the Bounding Main!:daydreaming:

Mods: She is expecting me to post her pics from that evening!:thumbsup:

IamWren
10-30-2015, 08:49 PM
What's a pirate's favorite kind of movie?

One's that are Rated Arrrrrgh!

:D Hee that one never gets old.

Robin414
10-30-2015, 10:13 PM
LOL Sayyidah...no, I don't think that one gets old 😅