PDA

View Full Version : A first for me

Danitgirl1
10-30-2015, 08:26 AM
Hi all
So I am going to go out en femme on Halloween.
Halloween is not really a holiday/event I celebrate, but having been invited to two parties and as my wife has given me a pass (she is taking the kids to their thing), I have an opportunity and I never look a gift horse in the mouth...
But don't worry I am not going to a party with people who do not know already know me as Daniella... Although of course the possibility of someone else being there always exists.
That is just a risk I will have to take.
I have my costume all sorted and for the first time in my life, I am looking forward to Halloween. SQUEEEE!

bridget thronton
10-30-2015, 09:29 AM
Have fun

~Joanne~
10-30-2015, 09:32 AM
Have a great time and don't forget to get some picture ;)

Gigicd
11-01-2015, 10:22 PM
So...did you did you did you!?!?? I hope so! Tell! Tell all! No photos, it didn't happen :-) LOL....Photos please

Dana44
11-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Daniella, Hope you were able to do that. Let us know what happened.

samantha42
11-03-2015, 12:32 AM
I hope you had lots of fun!... Curious how costumes like that go over in South Africa

Danitgirl1
11-03-2015, 04:01 AM
Hey all
Well it was a BLAST.
I managed to attend both events I was invited to although I got to the 2nd one VERY late.
I went as a Vampiressa although as I lacked teeth I was referred to as a goth girl, a woman in a medieval dress and a goth girl in a medieval dress by various folk.
So it seems the costume was fine...

To try and answer your question Samantha, Halloween was never a big deal when I was a kid in fact I dont think we knew what it was, but over the years it has entered the commercial space and it is now a big deal with neighborhood trick or treating, kids parties etc all being a thing... Adults not so much for now... Also NO PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES. Come on SA somebody needs to start making these!!!
:daydreaming:

I didn't get pictures of the costume, but as my wife wants to know what I looked like (she left before I dressed) we will try and do a photo shoot in the not too distant future...

The first party was an event hosted by a local sensuality emporium (I seem to be developing a friendship with the owner ad she specifically invited me) at a restaurant that caters to women. I was the only trans person there and the only other non GG was the restaurant manager... He seemed more out of place than me. The restaurant was well decorated with pumpkins, rats, spiders, roaches etc... Although some of us felt the real life roach was a step too far (hey it IS Africa and we were out in a semi rural area)...

It was amazing being part of a group of women, it felt like they had let me in to an inner sanctum, especially as it was all about sensuality. At first I felt nervous and shy but I warmed up and had a great time. As the event was hosted by a sensuality emporium the entertainment was on the sexy/naughty side... We had a bit of sex ed where we all asked anonymous 'scary questions' about sex and sexuality, then we wrote a collaborative sexy short story (we each wrote a line and then passed it on without letting others see what we wrote, the leader providing the stories' structure). Finally we had a bit of fun learning how to lap dance with a pole dancing champion and instructor: hip circles and head rolls are da bomb... Just saying.
Don't be too scandalised the lap dancing was all done with an EMPTY chair!
In between we had some drinks, conversation and a good meal. The feedback was that I blended ok and all the ladies seemed happy to have me there RELIEF!

After this I headed to our local trans friendly venue where I met up with all my trans friends... I got there a bit late (after 12) but still had fun meeting some new people. It was a lot of fun as always and catching up on the gossip is always good ;-)

Keep an eye out for some pictures once I have done my photo shoot :-)
:hugs:

Claire Cook
11-03-2015, 05:29 AM
Hi Daniela,

What a great way to spend Halloween! Isn't its wonderful to be accepted by a group of women? So glad it worked out for you!