PDA

View Full Version : Two days...

Miss Mandy
10-30-2015, 11:06 PM
Hello all,

I was off half a day on Wednesday and all day yesterday. As is frequently becoming the case these days, I decided this was the perfect time to become Mandy.

Day one: My wife was off from work and the kids were at school. So, I got up early, showered and shaved, and got my make-up on. From 8 AM to 9 AM, I got put together and did some chores around the house as my wife puttered around and worked on a few things as well. Around 11 AM, she asked if I wanted to go out with her. So I slipped out of my satin pajamas and slipped on my tight jeans, a lovely blouse and grabbed my purse. We had a wonderful time together...I sat in the car while she went into to various stores. Since we were in our hometown, she was not comfortable with me going in with her.

Day two: Yesterday morning, as we were coming back home from taking the kids to school, she said "well, I assume you are going to be a woman today." "Why, yes", I answered...so I got made-up and dressed for a second day in a row! I was having some hair issues, so my wife had me sit down while she did my hair. Next, she suggested that we go to town again. But not before I went through two wardrobe changes...she said, "If I were your husband, I wouldn't put up with this crap:)" She tightened my corset for me, gave me some tips on what would work and what would not. I grabbed my purse yet again, and we hit the town while she ran a few errands for a second day.

Today, some new silicone boobies and a new dressing robe arrived so I am looking forward to our next outing in coming weeks. Sadly, I lost this set of items in a purge over two-years ago...I must say, I love my wife and I am so thankful she is starting to understand, more and more, what this means to me (and us.)

I am hoping I can convince her to let us travel to her family's vacation home in the mountains of E. Tennessee soon. There, I can spend five days in Mandy-mode complete with salon nails, many bottles of adult beverages, and not a stitch of male clothing to be found...

BLUE ORCHID
10-31-2015, 06:21 AM
Hi Mandy, It really sounds kike you are really living the dream.:hugs:

alwayshave
10-31-2015, 07:02 AM
Mandy, what a great story. You are a lucky girl.

Marcelle
10-31-2015, 07:42 AM
Hi Mandy,

So nice to read about SO acceptance and just enjoying each other on days together.

Cheers

Marcelle

JocelynJames
10-31-2015, 08:34 AM
Sounds like good times. Enjoy!

stacycoral
10-31-2015, 08:45 AM
Mandy it sounds like your have a good SO and that does make life happier as a CD or TGirl which ever you say, I understand with kids, specially down south, take care and thanks for the great story, hugs girl

Krisi
10-31-2015, 08:56 AM
That sounds like a good time. Sometimes we have those, sometimes we don't. I need to get my wife to go out with Krisi someday.

HerAngel
10-31-2015, 09:11 AM
Sounds like your having a awesome time.Im hoping to do the same this weekend:)

Alisonforme
10-31-2015, 10:58 AM
Good for you having all that freedom and a supportive SO! Enjoy all you can!!
BTW, you look stunning!

CourtneyBme
10-31-2015, 11:05 AM
What an awesome time Mandy

Brandy Mathews
10-31-2015, 11:52 AM
Mandy,
You are very lucky.
Hugs,
Bree :)