PDA

View Full Version : Conversation between crossdressers

susangirl
10-31-2015, 12:21 AM
Tonight out in Atlanta at a bar started talking with a guy about cross dressing. I was dressed and he wasn't. I would say I pass from 30 to 40 feet to must people but have never had any issue out in public. He asked how I had the courage to dress as a woman in public, I told him for years I would only dress in private but after many years of being terrified I started driving my car while dressed. I think most of us soon or later start to push the boundaries. I told him about the time I was in Jacksonville, Fl and just parked the car outside of Belks at the mall and walked in to the women's department and shopped for an entire hour. My hart was about to explode, but it didn't and no really noticed me. From that day on Susan was free. He told me he had been crossdressing behind closed door for years and had dreamed about dressing in public. He showed me pictures on his phone and he looked very nice all dressed up. I think I have convinced him to come out with me next week. I told him I would take good care of him. I really hope he goes through with it. The feeling of dressed up in pubic is such an incredible high. Legs crossed in stockings at the bar is the best. It's not fair so many crossdresser live behind closed doors. I'll post the results.

Paula_56
10-31-2015, 04:51 AM
Sisterhood and community helping each other!

BLUE ORCHID
10-31-2015, 06:16 AM
Hi Susan, That's a great story, I hope to get out some day too.:hugs:

alwayshave
10-31-2015, 07:14 AM
Susan, that's a great story I hope the meet-up happens. If you don't mind me asking, did he just walk up to you and ask the courage question or was there some small talk prior to the question?

flatlander_48
10-31-2015, 01:27 PM
s:

You just never know who you are going to meet. It could be a great experience for both of you!

P:

Community is Always important!

DeeAnn

Allisa
10-31-2015, 01:38 PM
Going out dressed is just fun and freeing, I hope your new friend gets out for your meet up. It's great that you may have opened a whole new world to her. An example as you were is always a good incentive for others and makes one feel so good inside. Bravo for you.

Pat
10-31-2015, 05:44 PM
Very cool! I hope it works out. We need more representatives out there -- it makes us happier and the world saner. ;)

Rachael Leigh
10-31-2015, 06:23 PM
Susan your so right being out dressed tops everything about being a CD, it can be scary at first but as long as you stand tall and be yourself it's great

GretchenJ
10-31-2015, 10:16 PM
Hey Susan,

Havent spoken to you for like forever - hope you are doing well. Very nice that you were there to help out a fellow member of the club. Let us know how you made out
Gretch

tiffanynjcd24
11-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Congrats its all about sisterhood and love

LydiaL
11-01-2015, 12:25 PM
That is great that you are willing to mentor this closeted crossdresser, Susan.

A few years ago a crossdresser did the same for me. Two evenings/nights tour of the hot spots for T-Gals in Las Vegas, NV. Do not know how well I passed, no matter, no one bothered us. (Well, except one guy that hit on me:heehee: ) I met many other crossdressers and transexuals. All were so friendly.

Unfortunately, here at home there are so few opportunities or friendly places for crossdressers to meet and interact.

Look forward to hearing more follow up of your encounter.

tiffanynjcd24
11-01-2015, 12:44 PM
I would say that i wish i can be mentor by you

Raychel
11-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Good for you Susan, :thumbsup:
if you are ever in the area, I could use a buddy to prod me into going out. :heehee:

Krisi
11-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Your story has a good side and a bad side. The good side is that you made a new friend and may have someone to go out with. The bad side is, obviously, you didn't pass as a female. That's something to work on. Or not, your choice.