PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Havoc

KiwiKate
10-31-2015, 04:55 AM
Well I haven't posted here for a very long.I've been off and on with my dressing up and have had nothing to add really.Well I guess that all changed tonight.I had an item for sale on a local online garage sale.The young lady who purchased it told me she would be around soon to collect,three hours later I thought it was safe to say she had changed her mind so I messaged her to say no worries but I was now going to go out.Job done I proceeded to get dressed up and put on some ABBA and relax.I had to go to the bathroom and just before I was about to come out there was a knock at the door.It is now 9.45pm and the girl has come to collect her item.I sat there frozen thinking she will give up and go away but Dancing Queen is blaring out,my dog is barking her head off and the bedroom light is on.I sat in the bathroom a good 15 minutes but she would not give up.She ended up going to the back door and ringing the bell.Eventually I thought she is never going to leave so I grabbed what she came for and just opened the door with a big "Happy Halloween"and a "your persistent aren't you".If I had played it cool I would have pretended it was just Halloween dress up but I was freaked out and said sorry about the way I was dressed which I really wished I hadn't.She was pretty cool about it and also said sorry,so all in all a very strange night

BLUE ORCHID
10-31-2015, 06:10 AM
Hi Kate, That's a cute story with a happy ending.:hugs: