PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Going Out Tonight ????

Adriana Moretti
10-31-2015, 10:36 AM
Ok...its Halloween it's like our national "go out" day LOL ....who is going out ? Where are you going ? What are you doing ? Are you going in costume ? Or going out just en femme ? Do tell ......xoxo

Taylor186
10-31-2015, 12:26 PM
I'm attending a RHPS event in a nearby town. Normally 1000-1200 crazies show up for this annual Halloween treat.

Jane G
10-31-2015, 12:54 PM
100 % dressed tonight and having a great evening in with so. Alas still in the closet after 45 years of cross dressing have fun you brave lucky souls.

Stephania
10-31-2015, 01:46 PM

Went to a party last nigh as a witch. First time I have dressed for Halloween in a long time.

Amy Lynn3
10-31-2015, 01:52 PM
I'm going out to a party, but not dressed.:sad:

Cassandra*
10-31-2015, 02:40 PM
Not sure what I want to do. Normally I take my daughter out she's 8 and I want so desperately to be Cassandra this year but not sure what to do. My wife knows I dress but has only seen a picture of me and my daughter hasn't.

AllieBellema
10-31-2015, 02:52 PM
I'm getting prepped for the party I'll be at later toinght, going to be a southern belle. Looking forward to seeing how this goes!

Laurana
10-31-2015, 03:18 PM
I'm working a haunted house. So I'll be dressed up in a different way scaring the crap out of people.

paulaprimo
10-31-2015, 03:30 PM
NO! miss wishy washy has to work for a living... and besides i don't have to dress to
be scary looking ;)
i'd rather shoot for the "first friday"event down in pa on the 6th, then maybe our local
GNO on the 14th.

i do hope you and everybody else that goes out tonight has a great and safe time!! :)

reb.femme
10-31-2015, 03:35 PM
Unfortunately, I'm in tonight, cat sitting. However, my wife says she is in London with my second son watching Cats the Musical. Personally, I think that'll be the one on the back of her broom and luckily, she doesn't participate on the forum :heehee:.

My BNO is in two weeks with a certain someone from here.

Becky

Audrey34
10-31-2015, 06:03 PM
I've been very wishy-washy about going out all week. Finally decided to stay in Halloween night. Probably won't even dress for the occasion. It's been that kind of week.
-Audrey

Eryn
10-31-2015, 06:07 PM
We'll probably spend the evening at home, handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters!

AnnieMac
10-31-2015, 06:18 PM
Hey Adriana, you're always one of the more fun loving types here, what are you doing?

Raychel
10-31-2015, 06:26 PM
Quite night at home here as well, Not even passing out any candy, No trick-or-treaters in this neighborhood.

Chriscrossed
10-31-2015, 06:38 PM
I went to a lovely and sophisticated loft apartment party with a masquerade theme. The dress code was ... and I quote: "Dress code for men is a jacket with a mask and ladies have an opportunity to slip into a sexy cocktail dress with a mask." I visited presenting en-male tonight but I did underdress in black 40den tights with plum toenail polish. In these parts the tradition is to remove our shoes at house parties so if anyone had taken an interest in my feet they would have noticed a crossdresser in their midst. ;)

HerAngel
10-31-2015, 06:52 PM
We went out this afternoon what a great day full dressed painted nails and makeup.Even got out of the car and we walked around at the lake(no one there). a.sucessful step in my comfort of.going out :)

Tracii G
10-31-2015, 07:16 PM
Just another day here in the trans compound.
Y'all have fun tonight.

Dana44
10-31-2015, 08:33 PM
It is tonight. But today we went to the club to watch football. WE have our own mugs with our names etched in. These are eighteen oz. Drank four of the and several home brews that were brought in. Needless to say, I had too much. Got dressed for tonight and then had to heave... LOL Oh boy. I'm finally dressed and looks great. MY SO is not feeling well either. WE had plans for this evening. We are not heading out tonight. Staying home and handing out candy.

JocelynJames
10-31-2015, 09:27 PM
Didn't go out tonight as we are doing a bathroom remodel and I worked this am at my job. Too tired, but did dress/no makeup. Cheers and Happy Halloween , girls.

Melody A
10-31-2015, 09:59 PM
*Sigh* I would've loved to have gone "out" tonight but I had to take the kidlet out. I did, however, go out underdressed :) wearing my favorite cami and leggings under my "drab" attire.

Mel

Robin414
10-31-2015, 10:38 PM
I had such high hopes but I bailed out, just not feeling it...next year, right?

Ceera
10-31-2015, 10:59 PM
I went to a large party, dressed as a female hippie / flower child, circa 1970 or so. I wore costume bellbottom pants in a wild pattern that was mostly pink, with a white blouse that has blackwork embroidered decorations on the front, and a long fringed brown suede vest. I wore a peace sign necklace and had four colorful buttons on my outfit with slogans like 'make love not war' on them. I had daisies in my hair, plus a headband with feathers hanging from one side, and round wire rimmed glasses with pink lenses. Also had a large brown purse with fringed detailing, and boots with 3" tall heels.

Listened to a live band play and danced to some of their music. Got several complements on my outfit, and got asked to dance once by a lesbian lady that has danced with me at other events. Unfortunately the event ended early because it began to rain, and the band can't play in the rain.

Pat
11-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Another hippie chick -- I went to a Halloween / Birthday / Restaurant Closing party that was a lot of fun. I was originally going to go as a (female) NFL Referee with witty backstory of being the official who checks the team's balls before a game but my costume's zipper broke and I had to go to the back of the closet for this one:

CourtneyBme
11-01-2015, 01:06 AM
I wanted to so bad but with family stuff going on I didn't get that opportunity. Oh well, there is always next year plus got plans on going out dressed in about 3 weeks....

Adriana Moretti
11-01-2015, 04:06 AM
With so many choices in New York City, I had no idea where the night was headed..I kinda went with a half boy half girl, hip hop rapper kinda thingy look..and found an all night " Rated X Panty Party" I was having a great time ....then I got attacked by Zombies.....

Ally 2112
11-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Stayed home and dressed all day .Good enough for me

reb.femme
11-01-2015, 12:12 PM
...I was having a great time ....then I got attacked by Zombies.....

So just an ordinary night in NYC then? :heehee:
Hey! I've seen the films and New York always gets hit first?

Had to put a visit to your fair city on hold for a second time this year, work woes and all that, but I'm there in 2016, by hook or by crook. Or at least before the next zombie infestation.

Becky

SherriePall
11-01-2015, 01:31 PM
Looks like my Halloween is going to be Tuesday, the third of November! That's Halloween for all of us procrastinators.

Nolacdflorida
11-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Well I did go out and as it was my very first time I was nervous as hell, but I had my SO with me and she made it so much easier.

The door to the closet just opened a bit and damn it looks nice out there.

Ceera
11-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Here is what my outfit looked like, as a Hippie girl.

heatherdress
11-01-2015, 05:36 PM
I went to 2 parties, Friday and Saturday night, and dressed in scary mode - vampire outfits - with goth-type make-up, long painted nails, wig slicked back, and Victorian-look boots. It was sort of a "Heather-lite" look and fun. I did not feel feminine but I felt sexy. I was complimented on my make-up and outfit and one friend said she like my eyes made up.

docrobbysherry
11-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Sorry! I missed your post yesterday. I was out!:tongueout

candyakagi
11-01-2015, 08:13 PM
ur so awesome to going out, I hope i will go out as u some day later

Jolynne Wynn
11-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Went out to West Hollywood's Halloween Carnaval. Had a blast!!!

Chelsea0824
11-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Of course I had to work and I purged most of my stuff out of being scared of being caught....

Princess Chantal
11-02-2015, 12:42 AM
Got dressed up in the same sexy witch costume that I wore to the fetish event the week prior and did the time warp! Went to the Rocky Horror Show live theatre show with my friend Mutt and partner Vanessa

GenieGirl
11-05-2015, 07:28 PM
I went out to a Halloween party at a bar I visit every few months. Had a great time and managed to not to drink too much. A few pics of me messing around with my costume look. I ended up going with the face tattoo look.

CynthiaD
11-05-2015, 09:11 PM
I spent the day in a classy red and black dress. I went out for lunch, but not much of anywhere else. In the evening I changed to a witch costume to hand out candy. Some of the littlest kids were a bit scared if me, but I told them that I was really very nice and only pretending to be scary. After trick-or-treating was done, I went back to my red and black dress.