PDA

View Full Version : Halloween in Vegas

MissTee
11-01-2015, 01:39 AM
Been spending some time in Vegas the last week or so. Tonight, wife and I spent time out with the partiers. I was drab, but had nails painted and a bit of makeup. "Lightly costumed" one might say. It was great to be out flashing my painted nails and all, but I can say I was the least noticeable among all the freakiness out there. Did the Fremont Street scene and had a blast. Lots of CD-ing from the silly to the very passible.

Wife wants to come back next year and have me full on dressed. Told her I'll be thinking about it.

Pat
11-01-2015, 08:01 AM
Thinking about it? As in, "Eh, i'll take it under advisement." or as in "I'm going to be thinking about this for the next 366 days (leap year.)"??

Billie R
11-01-2015, 08:22 AM
It was nice that you were able to enjoy this with your wife. That makes it a much better experience. Been out Vegas many times but never during Halloween. Got to add that to the list.

Rachael Leigh
11-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Just spent the week in Vegas and went out twice enfem will do a thread about it soon, let's just say had a great time

Alice B
11-03-2015, 12:48 PM
You can be dressed 7/24 in Vegas and no one will give a hoot. Go for it.

JenniferMBlack
11-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Sounds like a normal Saturday night on Fremont st. Or even a normal Tuesday night for that matter.

CynthiaD
11-04-2015, 05:04 PM
When I visit Vegas I'm 100% en femme from the minute I get there until the minute I leave. Nobody cares. And it doesn't have to be Halloween. Go for it.

MissTee
11-05-2015, 12:45 AM
An update: Wife and I went to a high end spa the day after Halloween. Got massages, and side-by-side mani pedi's. I still had painted nails. My nail tech was totally cool. However, the tech my wife had was v-e-r-y judgmental and out of the blue went off on Caitlin Jenner during our pedi's. We moved on to pedi's with the same techs, but only this time in separate sections of the salon. My tech was just so sweet and accommodating. She tried to talk me into doing color on my nails, and told me how she thought it was so brave and sexy. We had a remarkable chat and she made me feel so special and appreciated me embracing being me. My word it was so wonderful having this lady to relate to.

My wife met me out front of the salon when we were done and to me her tech was not at all pleasant. She said her tech wanted to know why she let me get away with painting my nails and how she would never allow that. Her tech also shared he was married for 22 years and her husband left her for a younger woman. Strangely, she asserted that allowing me to paint my nails would threaten our relationship and she should guard against that.

ThiHi
11-05-2015, 07:02 PM
I hope you reported her. There's no need for that.