PDA

View Full Version : I hv tons of questions want to know

candyakagi
11-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Hi
im just new to this site, and my first language is not English, so it will take some time to understand what ur saying.
I dont know where to started, so I will list some questions if ur interested to tell me the answers, I hope I can get help here.

1. I cant understand some abbreviations such as "SO" and "GG"

2. I want to make some new friends here, if anyone near me. and how can I meet them safely?

3. Im not live alone, and I dont want my family know about my CD things temporarily. so is it possible to put my CD things in my friends home(if I really make some) and everytime go there and dress up?

um time for lunch, I will keep asking when Im free. thank you.

Shelly Preston
11-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Hi

The abbreviations are GG- Genetic Girl SO - Significant Other

When you have 10 posts you can check the advice for meeting people in that section

Check the link in my signature

candyakagi
11-01-2015, 05:10 PM
thank you very much, i will keep posting

docrobbysherry
11-01-2015, 05:50 PM
1. What Shelley said

2. We don't know where u live!

3. We don't know enuff about your living situation to advise u properly. U r the best one to judge how much u can trust and depend on your friends yourself.

candyakagi
11-01-2015, 06:11 PM
I live in brookline,MA now, I really dont know how to find CDs near me, when I search on google, the dating site all needs to pay, and I dont know if is real.

Laurana
11-01-2015, 06:47 PM
3: That would be up to the individual you meet. That's not something anyone can answer.

candyakagi
11-01-2015, 06:58 PM
well thats my mistake, I just wrote what I think and then post it. sorry about that

and I prefer instant messaging to communicate with other, but I dont know what app u usually used in US

Robin414
11-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Just curious, what's your native language Candy? Your English is good but knowing your native tongue might help getting over the rough spots.

Dana44
11-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Brookline, MA? Ah Brookline Village in ma is a place. West of Roxberry. Okay are you from there?

OCCarly
11-02-2015, 12:04 AM
If you need to hide your "girl things" and stash them, learn to put together a "drag bag." This is a large duffle bag that you keep all your things in (clothes, wig, makeup, shoes, etc. for those times when you can dress. Or, if you want to be really sophisticated, use a garment bag for the clothing, and a tennis player's or golfer's duffle bag (they have separate shoe compartments) for the shoes, wig, makeup and other supplies.

candyakagi
11-02-2015, 12:42 AM
um chinese

- - - Updated - - -

just near the fenway park, I think I am from where u just said

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for ur advice, but since I just moved here, I only brought some stockings and pantyhose with me, all the wigs,shoes, etc have left in my far away home

donnalee
11-02-2015, 08:09 AM
I had an aunt who lived there; it's a suburb of Boston, as I recall.

candyakagi
11-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Yes, it is. Just about 15 mins drive from boston downtown

sometimes_miss
11-02-2015, 11:04 AM
If you're referring to the www.dateacrossdresser.com website, it's inhabited completely by men. There may be a token female, but you will not be able to find her, because the search function does not work, as all the crossdressers are listed as females. You'll have to sift through tens of thousands of crossdressers to find even a single real female. And they're not likely to respond to you, as they have their pick of the richest, best looking crossdressers that exist. Also, at that website you will get spam from fake females, in order to get you to pay for the membership fee, because you cannot write back to anyone there until you're a paying member. Then when you do write back to them, either: 1. they never return your message, 2. they tell you they're not interested, 3. they say that they never wrote to you in the first place. At least, that was my experience there.

candyakagi
11-02-2015, 06:38 PM
well I just doubt about that kinds of website if it is really can chat to a real man but not a bot. so I dont pay the membership fee

Mayo
11-03-2015, 11:04 AM
Just expanding on a couple of the previous responses:

Hi 1. I cant understand some abbreviations such as "SO" and "GG"
SO = significant other: a term for someone with whom you have a romantic relationship (boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse or life partner)
GG = genetic girl: someone born female (as opposed to the majority of the people here, who were identified as male at birth)

2. I want to make some new friends here, if anyone near me. and how can I meet them safely?
You might wish to consider www.meetup.com and search for 'crossdresser' or 'transgender' to find groups near you that might welcome CDers. Some of the groups are closed, meaning you need to register on the site (with an email address, no payment needed) and apply to the group moderator in order to see the events listings. Your local LGBT resource center might also have information on such things (LGBT = lesbian gay bi transgender, sometimes also LGBTQ, which adds 'queer' to the list). Try a web search for 'Brookline LGBT crossdresser' or something similar.

3. Im not live alone, and I dont want my family know about my CD things temporarily. so is it possible to put my CD things in my friends home(if I really make some) and everytime go there and dress up?
Of course it's possible - if you have a good friend who knows you dress and is willing to hide your things at his/her place and have you dress up when you're over there. But you need to find someone you trust if you're new in town, and that could take a while. See #2 above.

Best of luck.

candyakagi
11-03-2015, 02:02 PM
thank you so much Mayo! and i went to Toronto for traveling before its a beautiful city!

sometimes_miss
11-03-2015, 06:01 PM
chat to a real man but not a bot.
As far as I know, you will be able to write to all the males on that website but you will still have to pay the membership fee in order to do so. I got numerous contacts from men there, even though my ad stated that I was only interested in women. So it's definitely a good place to go if you want to date men.

candyakagi
11-03-2015, 06:19 PM
um I dont think I want to date men, instead of paying the membership fee, I would just write down a email address or Yahoo message name.

Sometimes Steffi
11-03-2015, 11:30 PM
Conferences in Boston

http://www.transcendingboundaries.org/

http://www.firstevent.us/

Look for groups in meetup.com

for example

http://www.meetup.com/central-MA-Womens-Dances/events/226154391/

Vickie_CDTV
11-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Meeting people where you live shouldn't be a problem. There is a large, long established group right in Boston, The Tiffany Club of New England. They have regular meetings and several annual events http://www.tcne.org

No need to pay for a membership anywhere if you just want to meet local people.

candyakagi
11-08-2015, 01:56 PM
thank you for answering my questions.