PDA

View Full Version : Sharing my really silly fantasy of today with y'all.

AnnieMac
11-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Now y'all are certainly welcome to make fun of me for this, gosh knows I have made my share of snarky comments, on other people's threads and probably deserve it. (Gee if I really was female, I would be terribly high maintenance).

So I spent a lot of time fantasizing today, mostly because I haven't dressed fully in a while, and since I am still in the closet and my wife is now been solidly at home, I haven't had much opportunity. But the Pressure of the Pink Fog has got to go somewhere, so I really went off the deep end mentally today. I spent quite a few hours fantasying and completely planning my total prom dress outfit, make-up, hair, shoes, jewelry, perfume etc. Even down to the kind of foundations I would need to buy. So I guess you would call it fantasy shopping. I couldn't help thinking about how great walking, dancing and parading myself in those cute, sexy little short chiffon dresses would feel against my panty-hose legs in cute silver heels, and very cute tiny matching panties underneath it all. It was such a strong real feeling while I was doing it, I feel compelled to share it here.

So I'm pretty silly right? Or maybe it is a Fetish of some sort, although a lot of it was totally based on look rather than heavy sexual thoughts. However, looking sexy did enter into it. Now what normal guy does this? It did make me feel quite relaxed, and made me realize there is much more to me than begin male. Any y'all done anything like this, or actually perhaps i AM just creepy. -Love y'all, Annie!

docrobbysherry
11-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Very funny post, AnnieMac. On THIS Site anyway!:heehee:

I challenge anyone here who has NOT had a fantasy/fetish like AnnieMac's to throw the first stone here!:straightface:

It certainly won't be ME!:brolleyes:

MissDanielle
11-01-2015, 06:19 PM
I've done my fair share of fantasy shopping lately. I just can't take advantage of the situation for a few more months, much to my dismay.

Closeted Kat
11-01-2015, 09:49 PM
I've been there with you too annie. I love prom dresses, least the look i don't own any.... yet. I'm sure we all get this, especially when we can't express ourselves for a while. Just do what you can when you can.
-kat

Robin414
11-01-2015, 10:00 PM
I don't think it's weird at all Annie, I often fantasize about going out with a few looks that ... might not blend well 😆

...sharing that fantasy at the bar with a bunch of guys talking about 'fantasy football teams' would require some excellent communication skills though (or the ability to dodge a right hook) LOL ☺

Dana44
11-01-2015, 10:16 PM
LOL Robin, good sense of humor. Annie watch a few Disney movies. That is where most of us gets those strange thoughts from.

Gabby6790
11-01-2015, 10:27 PM
I think this has been an ongoing fantasy since I have been about 13. I am sure I did a lot of the mental fantasizing back then but now I have fashion blogs!!!!

Samantha2015
11-01-2015, 11:26 PM
I think a lot of us have fantasized about prom dresses or fancy gowns.
I know Ginger from Gilligan's Island sure burned some sexy evening gown
looks in my young brain back in the day. :)

Chelsea0824
11-01-2015, 11:55 PM
If only I were so bold with my dressing...

Chriscrossed
11-02-2015, 03:58 AM
I think cultivating a healthy fantasy life is totally cool. All those daydream meanderings can inform your real life choices, actions and conversations too. In addition having someone or a group of non judgmental listeners to share your musings with (like us here at CD.com) must be a good healthy thing too. Perhaps you will never actually go to your prom en-femme but talking about it with a friend(s) may let you evolve your understanding of what is driving your desires and give you more fuel to play with in your mind or everyday life. Maybe you will attend a high profile awards ceremony someday for one of you not-quite-prom-queen achievements but all this pre-planning could come in useful for your outfit and self image under the spotlight. ;)

If you only fantasize about things and never discuss them or act on them it must be like constipation and that can't be good for you.

Thanks for sharing, I think I might just schedule some time to have a fantasy shop too. ;)

donnalee
11-02-2015, 04:16 AM
The great advantage of fantasy shopping is that it is much less likely to bankrupt you than the real thing.

Billie R
11-02-2015, 04:32 AM
I think a good many of us can say, been there, done it.

BLUE ORCHID
11-02-2015, 07:05 AM
Hi Annie Mac:hugs:, I think that you are as normal as anyone else here,

I bet a lot of men that are not CDs' have those kind of fantasies too.:daydreaming:

Rhonda Darling
11-02-2015, 07:26 AM
Chriscrossed: "non-judgmental" That's a good one. I laughed coffee out my nose.

Anyway, like most, I've fantasy shopped, dressed, put on makeup, and all manner of other en femme daydreams and fantasies. I think we need a fantasy shopping web site. No real purchases, but an avatar of ourselves that we can impose a photo of our faces on, and control the size, shape, build, etc. of, that we can then manipulate to try on any fashion design from any real shopping site, accessorize it, and then see what we'd look like. I'd use it to try clothes on virtually in order to narrow my choices before I actually go out shopping.

I've always felt that a good fantasy life is a healthy thing for we who crossdress or otherwise bend the gender lines.

Rhonda

Vale
11-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Hi AnnieMac, I'm right there with you girl. I seem to have a powerful imagination anyway, and my CD tendencies give me a wide space to play in. Cheers, -vale

NicoleScott
11-02-2015, 09:55 AM
I dressed in "regular" women's clothes for decades while fantasizing about ....well...fantasy clothes. That made it especially exciting to make fantasy into reality when I bought a maid's outfit, cheongsam, and schoolgirl sailor uniform. Still to cross from fantasy to reality is a lolita dress.
I see something I really like, particularly wigs and shoes, and imagine myself wearing it. It's that fantasy that prompts the purchase.

Katey888
11-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Nothing wrong with fantasy Annie... :) Like Sherry said, I doubt that anyone here could dispute a little bit of cloud-chasing in down moments... (and with some I'm sure the fantasy world often overwhelms reality...) So yeah, as normal as can be around here... :D

And not necessarily a fetish either - I don't dress much but it doesn't stop me thinking about the next time I will... although there is a certain satisfaction in putting theory into practice...

Katey x

Ally 2112
11-03-2015, 07:22 PM
I had so many fantasies when i was younger .Then the internet came along add another 200 to that list :)

CynthiaD
11-03-2015, 07:53 PM
So, what's the silly part? You sound perfectly normal to me.

MissDanielle
11-03-2015, 08:01 PM
The great advantage of fantasy shopping is that it is much less likely to bankrupt you than the real thing.

I know, right? Being a girl can be so expensive but it's completely worth it :)

Krisi
11-04-2015, 09:59 AM
I would say it's a fetish. That's fine until it gets to the point where it interferes with your "real" life. If you are sitting and fantasizing about wearing a prom dress instead of mowing the lawn or taking out the trash, it's a problem.

I sometimes think about dressing when I lay down to sleep but it's about dressing as a normal female on a normal day, not a prom, wedding, etc.

Karren H
11-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Fantasies are just fun. Mine used to involve being locked in a department store over night. Lol. Now I just go to the department store and buy what ever I want. I still have fantasies but they have evolved. Primarily as my breasts have grown. Opens up a whole world of fantasy possibilities that I can't post here. Moooo. Lmao.

Tracii G
11-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Not all that strange Annie.
I have one about Me, Hugh Jackman,popsicle sticks, a flashlight and twinkies.
You can call me strange but thats OK with me.

Alice Torn
11-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Wouldn't it be WOW! to be a living mannequin at a clothing store, and pose in the fron big windows, modeling?!!! WOW! Thanks for your honesty, in sharing. Not weird. Karren Hotten! I mean Hutton!! Wondered about you. So welcome back, you, and the hockey skates/ high heels! Krisi, good point. It can take over our lives, and mess things up, if we don't control them. Ginger in her evening gowns? Samantha, right on. She had my fantasies going too, at a young age. WOW. I think they broke the mold, with Tina Louise, MaryAnn, and Julie Newmar (catwoman).

Angie G
11-04-2015, 11:41 AM
I'm always having fantasys of dressing at work. Of being out with the girls having coffee or you for some drinks and dancing. And always dressed to the 9's.:hugs:
Angie

Beverley Sims
11-04-2015, 11:43 AM
I think all us normals here can relate with your imagination running a little wild.

I know I have had my imagination run wild on occasions. :)

Sarah.Jane
11-04-2015, 11:56 AM
I would say it's a fetish. That's fine until it gets to the point where it interferes with your "real" life. If you are sitting and fantasizing about wearing a prom dress instead of mowing the lawn or taking out the trash, it's a problem.

I sometimes think about dressing when I lay down to sleep but it's about dressing as a normal female on a normal day, not a prom, wedding, etc.

Ouch, that's no fun :hwac: