PDA

View Full Version : The gold standard

AngelaYVR
11-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Yesterday I went out for Halloween. There was to be a drag show at a club later on but I went to a pub for a drink first. I got talking to the woman next to me at the bar and after telling her about my wife not only accepting but now embracing my femme side, she tells me that she would love to be with a CD. Her reasoning was that he would know how good he had it with a fully accepting woman and stay true to her. Plus, she described herself as having an X that was a little more Y and, using me as an example, suggested my Y was a little more X - to which I agreed. This, she said, would be a good basis for compatibility.

I told her that there are many, many CDs looking for a woman like her and she would be in great demand. She asked where she would meet them and I had to confess I didn't know. I suggested just regular dating sites but to be explicit about what she was looking for.

Obviously she is a rarity but I thought some of the girls here would like to know that they do really exist.

sometimes_miss
11-02-2015, 10:54 AM
some of the girls here would like to know that they do really exist.
Oh, we all know that they exist. the dilemma remains in how to find them. There are no straight girl/crossdresser bars, clubs, websites, or dating sites, and posting on general dating sites doesn't seem to be the answer either. I keep writing that if there are indeed enough women who are interested in dating crossdressers, then someone could get very rich by matching us up. It would be worth many thousands of dollars to me to find such a woman, as, I'd assume, a lot of other guys would be willing to pony up a good chunk of change as well. But the simple truth remains that there is no such plentitude of women who are into us. Only a rare individual female, who is usually not likely to admit to anyone that she's into a crossdressing guy. So there's no way for any of us to find her.
So the fact that you neglected to even mention this website to her sort of indicates that your own story may be ficticious. After all, right here are thousands of crossdressers available for the taking.

Samantha2015
11-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Angela if you come across another one of those gals show her my picture and I'll PM you my phone number. :D

Katey888
11-02-2015, 11:15 AM
So that's at least ONE accepting GG in British Columbia... which I gather is a fairly large expanse...? :)

Angela - I'm sorry, I'm not being cynical - I am sure you're right in that they exist, but it is the age-old issue of finding them and matching them with the right partners... No different to normal dating really - well, except with the obvious additional complexity overlaid... but I think there's more to finding compatibility than just accepting a crossdresser's more obvious 'talents'... I'm one of those who's not currently prepared or willing to find out that my wife is not one of the 0.00x % of women that might be fully accepting, so unfortunately your piece of revealed intelligence doesn't help me. Also doesn't help that I'm not in BC either, but I know - my loss... :)

And this..

It would be worth many thousands of dollars to me to find such a woman, as, I'd assume, a lot of other guys would be willing to pony up a good chunk of change as well.

:eek:

Lexi - I'm sure you're not being a proponent of the 'CD slave trade' here... you're not really implying there's some sort of paid for market for accepting GGs... Did you...? :D

Katey x

AngelaYVR
11-02-2015, 11:19 AM
So the fact that you neglected to even mention this website to her sort of indicates that your own story may be ficticious. After all, right here are thousands of crossdressers available for the taking.[/QUOTE=Katey888;3837939]So that's at least ONE accepting GG in British Columbia... which I gather is a fairly large expanse...? :)

I have to wonder why you even wrote such a lengthy reply in that case.
It seems you are also unaware that this is a support site and not a dating site. Top tip: women do not like negativity.

So that's at least ONE accepting GG in British Columbia... which I gather is a fairly large expanse...? :)

Well actually Katey, I was hoping that people would extrapolate rather than focus on my one example. But seeing as how people seem to be, if you live in Vancouver PM me and I'll give you details. I know her first name and one of the bar tenders seemed to know her, should be enough right? :brolleyes:

Meghan4now
11-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Angela if you come across another one of those gals show her my picture and I'll PM you my phone number. :D

Dang Samantha, you should of been with me Saturday night. There was this HOT chick with a killer stripped pencil skirt and top, sort of a 40s gangster look. I introduced myself, and asked her where she got her skirt. She was definetly into it too, but I'm married, so I wasn't fishing. She was in your age range too. She couldn't understand why CDS are so deep in the closet. I was pleasantly taken aback by that! Great conversation, and she had lots of questions.

We'll find the perfect girl for you yet!

Angela, very cool observation. I'm getting surprised all the time. Just when you think you've got it all figured out.

IamWren
11-02-2015, 12:01 PM
Wow... so there you go.
Two.
I think another thing the woman Angela met could add to her list as to why to date a nice CD girl: if you two are about the same size... hello! double your wardrobe. :)

I was kinda thinking the same thing about Lexi's comment. This isn't exactly a dating site.
I've actually had a handful of members revert to guy mode and PM me with "wow you're hot." "Whoa! I'd love to meet you." And it comes across as really creepy since the culture of our forum is way different than that of a dating site.

Of course that's not to say that I won't keep my eyes open for someone for Samantha.

Samantha2015
11-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Just my luck Meghan. Always in the wrong place at the wrong time.
So if you have any cute gg's ask about me
I'm 6'1" 160lbs, I like long walks on the beach in the moonlight....................
:D :heehee:

MissDanielle
11-02-2015, 12:37 PM
I would love to find a nice Jewish GG that is into CDs and would accept this girl for who she really is inside.

IamWren
11-02-2015, 01:11 PM
*in my best yiddish accent* oh to meet a nice jewish girl.

Actually my wife has a lot of jewish ancestry. She dressed as a gypsy ooops... Romany traveler woman (a little PC flave for ya) for Halloween and she loved the way the scarf looked on her so much that she's thinking she'd like to try and start wearing a tichel all the time.

The only problem with that would be we would fight about what looks better a tichel or a hijab. Of course I'd have to come out to her first. :)

humpf... 6'1" 160. Hm.
So Samantha is one of those gorgeous, tall, statuesque, thin, Amazonian gals.
pretty sure i hate you now. kidding.:D

*Sayyidah marches her stubby, short, self to get a pint of rocky road*

jenni_xx
11-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Wow Angela This woman you spoke to really is incredible.

I suggest leaving your wife to be with her.

Robin414
11-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Yep, some GGs are not only OK with it but embrace it!

AngelaYVR
11-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Lol, funny how people immediately start thinking of borrowing her clothes. She told me she was 5'10 and only because she was admiring my fishnet hold-ups and asked what size they were. My wife is 5'4 and about the only things I can borrow are scarves.

joandher
11-02-2015, 04:42 PM
I THINK ITS LIKE A LOT OF GGs, MY WIFE USED TO LOVE WATCHING X DRESSERS ON THE T V , SHE THOUGHT THEY WERE FUNNY UNTIL SHE FOUND OUT
ABOUT ME NOW ITS DIFFERENT.

ITS A BIT LIKE ITS FINE BUT NOT IN MY BACK YARD

pamela7
11-02-2015, 06:23 PM
i had a thought about this a few months ago. I have female friends who are victims of abuse, and it seemed to me (tho i may be wrong) that the CD males are less likely to be abusive, more likely to lovingly help such a woman recover into her true self, and likewise knowing she has a more feminine male, she would be accepting of the CD man.

I have not followed this up seriously with a group of respective therapists or the demographics, but my intuition says this is a fertile ground, safe for both parties.

my ha'penn'orth, xxx Pamela

UNDERDRESSER
11-03-2015, 01:09 AM
You want to find accepting GGs? Go out in public in a skirt. Try a Utilikilt to start with if you like. Trust me, if you are confident and halfway acceptable, you'll get some action. Play it from there.

josrphine
11-03-2015, 03:05 AM
Hi Angela, I am one of the lucky one's. I have been with my wife now for nine yrs, she loves me more as a women then a man. I can dress when ever I want and we go so many places as sister. We wear the same size in cloths , I have lost weight down to a size 12/14 depending on who made the cloths. Shoes 10/5 women I do have my own she is out of the heels, I have one pair of 2 1/2 heels and the rest lower. The saying of walking a mile in her shoes, you learn fast that they hurt. Samantha I live here in Fl for 10 yrs and have had so much luck with women that love men in dress's. I find that going to meet up as Joe I had very good luck meeting women that liked men who dressed. Just be honest, I found that here in Fl. most women u see are with other women. So I had presented my self as the best of bought worlds, A man to take care of you and a women as your best friend , It worked for me. Yes you get turned down an looked at funny, but i have to say 75 % of the time I use to win. With my wife now I am one happy C D. Jo

Jamie Hugs
11-03-2015, 07:58 AM
I bet there are a lot more accepting women in Vancouver than in most cities, we are a very unbias city. I also think when women see a cd that can pass it makes it a lot easier for them. Anyway I'm glad you had ANOTHER great time, your more motivating than you know.

Lauri K
11-03-2015, 08:09 AM
Yep, some GGs are not only OK with it but embrace it!

I agree with Robin, I am getting alot more attention from the GG's than I ever dreamed of, and all kinds of nice comments.

To find them though you have to get out of the closet and be seen, just saying