PDA

View Full Version : thinking or not

Wendy me
10-15-2004, 06:55 AM
wendy is at least not thinking part of the time she leaves her makeup on him drives a little to crazey and can be a little brain dead. while out shopping yesterday i bought a digital camera well when back at home set the camera up took some pics only to find out no cd disk in the box back to the store sales person looking at the camra forgot to deleate pics. is it me or dose anyone else go brain dead when you get dressed??????????
love it ;)
wear it :p
wendy me :cool:

crispy
10-15-2004, 07:12 AM
I'm very much afraid it's a combination of poor dress sense, increasing age and what you have in your right hand, dear....... NO!! not that!! (well, it might have something to do with it as well, depends on how you use it, I suppose).

you see, I know about these things, because it has been happening to me with increasing frequency for years.

welcome to the absent minded CD club.

Jennifer_Ph
10-15-2004, 07:35 AM
It's not a sign of crossdressing or femininity... it's OLD AGE. ;)

Wenda
10-15-2004, 08:27 AM
That is too funny! Besides dimentia and beer, both of which cause me problems on a regular basis, the excitement of dressing can be distracting, which is why I quit wearing stockings, etc to work....so, were the pics good? Wenda.