PDA

View Full Version : Dating...How Many people really do?

samantha42
11-04-2015, 01:45 AM
Maybe its because I an new, but it seems like I always chicken out before agreeing to go out on a date with men I meet. I really enjoy being dressed and feeling so feminine, but at the last minute always seems to balk. I am wondering how others have dealt with it and gotten over the hump. I know i want to try it.

Tracii G
11-04-2015, 02:26 AM
If it doesn't feel right don't go out with that one.
I would love to have a guy ask me out where I wasn't dressed enfemme.

kittie60
11-04-2015, 03:58 AM
You should try it I have. It was so nice to have someone bring you flowers for a change. Have been to several banquets. Its a great feeling.especially. if he's a gentleman. Be careful though, make sure you have a way out if something goes wrong.

sometimes_miss
11-04-2015, 04:10 AM
Are you definitely gay? Or bi? Or is it related to crossdressing. Consider; when you sit on the beach, and watch the people walk by, who are you looking at with sexual desire, the girls or the guys? Does the musky scent of men in a locker room turn you on? Do you get aroused by the football players tight pants, or are you looking at the cheerleaders in short skirts for that feeling? Those will help you figure that one out!

Krisi
11-04-2015, 07:47 AM
I have to assume that you are a male to female crossdresser and gay as well. I can't really answer the "why" but I suspect it's pretty much the way a female might feel about dating a man she doesn't know.

It's probably best to get to know someone before you go on a "date" with them and it's probably best to decide in advance how far you want to go (sexually) with a person you go on a date with.

Pat
11-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Well, you say you chicken out before agreeing to date, so that's a good thing. Chickening out after causes hard feelings. Just enjoy being dressed, feeling fem and (apparently) flirting. You don't have to take it any further than that. When the time is right for you (if it ever is,) it will all flow together -- anticipation will trump nervousness. Don't feel you have to do something because you crossdress.

Kate Simmons
11-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Some guys are okay , some are not. Get to know them as much as possible before the date. Even so as one person said have a planned s escape route just in case. The idea is to have a good time not be stressed out. :)