PDA

View Full Version : Seen at home, oops not oops

Peach13
11-04-2015, 05:37 PM
So my 3rd day of dressing continues, there is so much pink fog surrounding me no one would see what I look like anyway :).... So today my SO text me to say the supermarket home delivery would take place between 10-11 in the morning, I was up and showered/shaved by 8 and sat in my jeans and t shirt having my morning bowl of hell (or Alpen as it's also known) when I thought I really need to put something feminine on while remembering there will be a delivery so don't go crazy. 45mins later my nails are painted plum, I'm in dark skinny jeans, a black v neck mesh type top (not as bad as it sounds) a long black cardigan and black heels. At this point I looked in the mirror and thought well apart from the heels I don't think anyone would notice. I then remembered that most the time we get a lady so I really didn't mind if she noticed, so I put on some foundation, some very subtle eye shadow and a thin lick of mascara and pink lip gloss. I put on some tacky jewellery and a quick spray of perfume and off I went to make the tea. I heard the delivery van and looked out the window to see this HUGE rough looking fella getting out. Then it hit me. At what point is fully in female clothes, make up, jewellery and smelling of Cristina Aguillera NOT going crazy!? Peach you fool!! So the door bell rang while I made the mad dash taking my heels off and finding sneakers to put on (thinking this would look less bad). Anyways I answered the door and he gave me a quick look from the feet up and said "morning, horrible day". To which I agreed. He asked where I would like the shopping and I led him into the kitchen. I was still wondering how I managed to get myself into this pickle. Anyway it was clear as day I wasn't the manly man like he was but he proceeded to ask me about the previous nights soccer which I watched and we stood chatting about how poor Manchester Utd were right now and we exchanged pleasantries and he left. I stood there confused as to why he chose to speak about football with someone that was clearly more interested in lip stick and nail polish, maybe he sensed I was still one of the guys? Well it was an interesting experience for me, if you have been following my last post have been a bit more outgoing recently but not at home. Long live pink fog :) :)

Peach x

Judith96a
11-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Never judge a book by its cover! Our window cleaner is not tall but into body building and looks like someone whom, if I didn't know better, I would avoid except in broad daylight with plenty of company! Actually, he's a really nice bloke.
I guess that you were expecting some 'interesting feedback' from your delivery man. Had I been in your situation I probably would have too! Instead he engaged you in conversation about one of the two things that men talk about when they can think of nothing better (the other being the weather). Who knows what his experience of "us" is. It just goes to show that people can often surprise you!
Have fun and remember to turn on your fog lights!

Dana44
11-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Ah, heck I was dressed and a ups man came and dropped off some med for my SO. She was napping and I sighned the ups log as her and took it in. He didn't even blink.

Jacqueline StGermain
11-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Wow, Smelling like Christina Agulerra? You ARE crazy! :)
( just kidding )

Allisa
11-04-2015, 07:44 PM
Great story, that urge to dress just couldn't be denied till after the delivery that's priceless. Talking football instead of lipstick and nail polish, I can't see him talking girly stuff from your description of him. Can you tell this dumb yank what Alpen is?, doesn't sound too good or tasty.

NicoleScott
11-04-2015, 08:32 PM
"I just bought a cross trainer and thought I should dress appropriately."

Anne K
11-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Oh, Peach13, you Brits KILL me! That story is right out of some BBC comedy! The mental image of the desperate changing of the shoes while the delivery man is waiting is fabulous! Being an imaginative sort, I'll have to add a lot of fumbling around with the shoes (left on right, right on left, wig twisting in the process) and the delivery man constantly ringing the doorbell to the mental image. Love it!

nvlady
11-04-2015, 11:44 PM
I think talking about the soccer game was his way of telling you "OK, you're a guy and what you do in the privacy of your own home is your business and nobody else's".
BTW, you never know, he may have been a sister.

rachellegsep
11-05-2015, 12:48 AM
Alpen is a brand of muesly more like cow fodder lol

Jacqueline StGermain
11-05-2015, 02:12 AM
A few months ago, my SO and I were hanging around the house on a Saturday.
I was dressed ( with my forms ) casually in loose fitting yoga pants, a loose top, but no makeup.
I look up and see my neighbor at the door, my SO gets up to let her in,
My neighbor is an older lady in her early seventies,( a former nun, quit that, got her PHD in physics, did that until she retired, got bored, went and got her law degree) she is the caregiver/friend of the lady that owns the house, a retired doctor in her mid 80's (mentally sharp as a tack, and feisty as hell )
They don't know about my dressing, but there I sat . As she came in ,sat down across from me, made no mention of the way I was dressed or that I had 40 D boobs, and proceeded to tell us they were getting married!
Really???!
She told us that E was in declining health, and with the legalization of gay marriage ( even though it was off and on for a while ) they decided to get married. We were invited.
They had a small wedding planned for a couple weeks later, E's health got worse. The gay marriage thing was on and off here, at the time it was back on, they took advantage and got married quickly at home by their minister.
Sadly , E passed away a week later.
The whole time she was here talking to us, she said nothing about me. The loose top may have hid the boobs while I was sitting down.
I was a little tense with the situation, but I've known them both for 25 years, just went with the flow, every thing was fine.

Peach13
11-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Oh, Peach13, you Brits KILL me! That story is right out of some BBC comedy! The mental image of the desperate changing of the shoes while the delivery man is waiting is fabulous! Being an imaginative sort, I'll have to add a lot of fumbling around with the shoes (left on right, right on left, wig twisting in the process) and the delivery man constantly ringing the doorbell to the mental image. Love it!

Haha it was exactly like that minus the wig! I have been chuckling about it since but realise it was a silly thing to do. What the hell no one was hurt right?! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Great story, that urge to dress just couldn't be denied till after the delivery that's priceless. Talking football instead of lipstick and nail polish, I can't see him talking girly stuff from your description of him. Can you tell this dumb yank what Alpen is?, doesn't sound too good or tasty.

Thanks, I like to share these moments! Fair point he probably doesn't know much about anything girly. I also think the fact we spoke about football for a long time he felt ok with me being dressed and realised I was actually a normal man (using normal very loosely). Alpen is probably the healthiest cereal to have in the morning, but it tastes awful, picture bird food but worse. I'm just back from the US of A and already miss the IHOP's, Cracker Barrels and so on :(... Now that's yummy food :)