PDA

View Full Version : Another First

Angela Marie
11-07-2015, 11:03 AM
So I decided I would wear a pair of my nice jeggings to the airport. At the last minute I decided to wear a nice pair of my tights instead. Got to the airport and after about a half hour was a bit self conscious. So I decided to slip the jeggings on. Somewhat ticked that I did not keep the tights on but the jeggings are nice also. Well one small step at a time.

Stephj
11-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Nice story I have went though check in and security check points several times now wearing my bra have even been patted down only once have I been asked if I was wearing a bra said yes no problem

Angela Marie
11-08-2015, 08:16 AM
Thanks For the nice comment Steph. I'm leaving for home tomorrow and have decided to wear my tights for the entire trip.

Angela Marie
11-16-2015, 06:28 AM
So a few weeks ago after I wore leggings and tights to the airport I began wearing them around the house all day. So comfortable. I decided that I'm going to start wearing them out on a daily basis. Not sure what the reaction will be but at this point I prefer to be comfortable and express myself. Other people's opinions are just that; their opinions.

BLUE ORCHID
11-16-2015, 08:00 AM
Hi Angela:hugs:, I wear leggings and jeggigns around the douse much of the time. ...:daydreaming:...

Beverley Sims
11-16-2015, 12:41 PM
I am often out and about in tight jeans and long boots now winter is approaching.