PDA

View Full Version : Having The Best Crossddressing Years Of My Life

NANNETTE
11-07-2015, 01:04 PM
I finally came to terms with being a crossdresser four year years ago after dressing as a girl since I was twelve in 1972. Prior to that it was the usual cycle that many of us havw gone through buying lots and lots of cute womens clothes enjoying wearing them and then the guilt sits in. It's all due to my wife she caught me dressed as Nannette in full blouse skirt and tights she wasn't shocked because I had came out to her several years before. I bared my soul about my crossdressing, she didn't fully accept it but she listened and I suppose I got a buzz by telling her how much I like girly stuff and I am absolutely nuts about skirts dresses and pantyhose. Although it has rarely been mentioned since then I haven't purged to this day. The mere fact that I unburdened myself to my wife has made all the guilt ebb away as she knows my secret and it has not harmed our marriage. She is away from home at weekends looking after her elderly mother which affords me the opportunity to dress up several times a week. Wonderful dressing sessions that go on until the early hours of the morning. It is a wonderful feeling to indulge in my feminine side in cute outfits and my beloved hosiery. Girls I don't think I could be happier.

pamela7
11-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Your story is heart-warming, Nannette, sometimes it's this simple. :-)

BLUE ORCHID
11-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Hi Nannette:hugs:, It's wonderful that you've come to terms with yourself.:daydreaming:

Martina
11-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Hi Nannette,
I am so pleased for you, It can be so difficult to come to terms about wanting to cross dress and wondering why, that brings you to thinking that this is wrong and the feeling of shame and guilt of what others would think if they were to find out about your dressing.

It took me quite a few years before I came out to my wife that I liked to dress, and after it was like a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

I have the same feeling as you that it makes me happy inside, and often wonder why I left it so long before coming out of that closet that I had been living in for all those years before.

Martina

NANNETTE
11-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Hi Martina. Thank you for your kind words.

Girls I have had the most marvellous weekend. I have managed to dress as Nannette for three days running. My wife is away for the weekend. I have been in girly paradise relaxing in my lovely skirts tops and tights. Due to being on a budget I have to say that most of my femme clothes are modest, but that still hasn't stopped me for striving for the office girl look. Friday and yesterday I chose to wear flesh coloured tights. Today I wore my all time favourite hose black 6o denier tights. I am 55 and mostly prefer to dress age appropriate but the skirt I wore was a little shorter than usual, I had forgotten how good my legs look in short skirts with black hose. The years just rolled back and I felt like a teenager again. The good news is that my financial situation has improved so I can go out and buy some more expensive skirts and dressed and some much needed heels and premier tights/pantyhose like my favourites Aristoc and Pretty Polly.

maryelizabeth
11-08-2015, 07:33 PM
I'm jealous, girl! That's my dream to have a week or so of nothing but total relaxation!

Julie Denier
11-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Sounds wonderful! Color me jealous, too ;)

Beverley Sims
11-09-2015, 10:53 AM
I think it is good that you have a relationship like you have.

I trust you are honest with your wife about dressing when she is away.

That would be a good plus for you.