PDA

View Full Version : Hoping the joy never wears off....

St. Eve
11-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Hi Gurls and Guys and Girls....

So, today I am home with a few hours to be EvaLyn.
I am practicing casual time / practical life.
Getting some much needed administrative chores done.

The wonderful part is having the "photo booth" on while I work at the computer. All I have to do is glance at EvaLyn sitting in front of the computer and the joy spreads through me and across my face....I hope this feeling never wears off.....I have been waiting for this non-shameful, non-secret, joyful expression for decades....

Any one else relate???

A couple of pictures here....
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?233539-The-joy-of-time-with-EvaLyn-just-trying-to-experience-casual-dress-time-at-home

Peace
EvaLyn

Adriana Moretti
11-07-2015, 02:07 PM
Ha ha ...your Sooooooo vain....oh wait....I do that too when I am working on the computer too LOL XOXO

JessicaJHall
11-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Hmmm... maybe I should tear myself away from the mirror and log a little screen time once in a while? (kidding.. sort of)
Photo booth eh? I'm so stealing that trick (not kidding).

Amy Fakley
11-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Lol ... yes. I do that too :rofl:

It is vanity I suppose. It's just that there's a complete lack of feeling good about the way I look in my every day life. So when those few hours finally come around where I DO get to feel that way, I wanna marinate in it like a pork chop.

Really, I'm not a vain narcissistic bee-otch in regular life! I swear!! -)

BLUE ORCHID
11-07-2015, 07:41 PM
Hi Evelyn, I've been in this program for 69yrs. now and it just keeps getting better.

Karren H
11-07-2015, 08:09 PM
I just have this mental picture of you with your notebook in the photo booth at the mall. "Hey your hogging the photo booth lady!"

Angie G
11-07-2015, 08:18 PM
I've been going for about 55 years and still loving it Eve. If it you it will stay with you hun.:hugs:
Angie