PDA

View Full Version : Milestone on the horizon

Allisa
11-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Coming up on my 5 yr. anniversary here, who would have thought that since joining I would be posting pics and going out en femme and for the most part living my weekends as a female, informing people of my gender fluidity. I mean I watch fashion shows on shopping networks, I always have some size of forms on with make-up and clothes leaning to the femme side from head to toe, and other feminizing aspects of my body. I believe my well being has been enhanced since joining and knowing that there are others liken to myself out there, funny how my CDing led to such an awakening after being the source of my shame and embarrassment for so many years. It still amazes me how people accept or at least tolerate me when expressing my self en femme, yes there still is negativity out there but now I don't let it put me down or shame me like it did before, now I use it to fuel my resolve to be happy and hopefully represent our community in a positive light and educate when ever I can. Just thought I'd air out my thoughts here on my up coming milestone. Thank-you for reading my drivel," live long and prosper".

LydiaL
11-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Congrats on your milestone Allisa! Indeed, there are many of us worldwide that share/have shared your experiences. :thumbup:

Dana44
11-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Congratulations Allissa, It look like you are pretty happy and hope all is well with you.

ChristinaK
11-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Congratulations Allisa. You are an inspiration to me and I admire your willingness to be true to yourself and those around you.

Thank you.

Julie Denier
11-07-2015, 10:29 PM
Congrats on your evolution, Allisa! ;)

Robin414
11-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Congratulations Allisa!

Chriscrossed
11-07-2015, 11:45 PM
I like your attitude, it's inspiring. I wish you 5 more years of growing and evolving.

Chris.

Suzanne F
11-08-2015, 01:06 AM
I appreciate that you have shared your journey with people. We need to be out in the world more! Congratulations!
Suzanne

MissDanielle
11-08-2015, 01:34 AM
Congrats. I just came out to a select group of friends as somebody who CDs.

Marcelle
11-08-2015, 07:37 AM
Hi Allisa,

Congats on your milestone and thanks for sharing your experiences here.

Cheers

Marcelle

mykell
11-08-2015, 07:42 AM
hi allisa,
you are an inspiration, thank you for sharing your journey with us,
i wish you continued success as you go....

BLUE ORCHID
11-08-2015, 07:50 AM
Hi Lisa, Congratulations, This wonderful forum has helped so many of us over the years.:hugs:

I don't think that I would've ever have gotten my ears pierced with out the
encouragement of the lovely ladies here.~~~~~>Orchid ...:)... Triple pierced.

Angela Marie
11-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Just wanted to echo the congratulations. Like you I never would have believed I would ever venture outside dressed. I have only been a member a short time but the support and inspiration from the members has been an inspiration. Here's to another 5 years and many more for you.

St. Eve
11-08-2015, 09:07 AM
Congratulations Allisa!
Thanks for sharing your celebration with us.
While pretty far behind you in the process, I am also turning secret, shameful and embarrassing CDing into authentic, shared, joyful gender fluidity. Yippee.

So grateful for your experience and the whole community for helping me love and express my true nature.

Peace,
EvaLyn

Allisa
11-08-2015, 09:47 AM
Thank-you all for your lovely congrats and comments, it's nice to know that I may have helped others on their journey, I seem to be red faced now.

Karen RHT
11-08-2015, 10:31 AM
Really enjoyed reading your post Allisa, as I share many of your thoughts. Congrats on your accomplishments and outlook.

Karen

Ally 2112
11-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Congrats on your milestone and keep staying positive .It helps every one :)