PDA

View Full Version : First time in public

Jamie390
11-08-2015, 09:48 AM
I was away for business and was staying in a hotel. The extent of my wardrobe, (aside from what I "borrow" from my wife) is a few one piece bathing suits which I usually take with me when I travel just to lounge around in the hotel room. One night, I got the urge to go for a swim. My plan was to wear my bright blue halter top one piece under shorts and a t-shirt. I went to the pool about 15 minutes before it closed, (less chance of anyone walking in on me). I thought "what the hell" and took my shorts off before going in the water in my suit and a t-shirt. After about 30 seconds, I thought "what the hell" again and took the t-shirt off too. It felt sooooo flipping liberating swimming from one end of the pool to the other in a one piece. It was fantastic. I swam in the pool for about 15 minutes. By now it was 11:00 and the pool was officially closed. I decided to go soak in the jacuzzi before going back to my room. I climbed out of the pool. The steps were right by the door. Just then the young lady from the front desk came walking in with a stack of clean towels. My heart sank. I was completely busted. I was 10 feet away from this stranger, looking right at her. My clothes were at the end of the room; and I didn't have a towel to cover up with. I nervously asked her, "Is the pool closed? Did you come to kick me out". She looked me up and down with a big grin on her face and said, "You can stay, I won't tell anyone?" I walked over to the jacuzzi and stepped in. She dropped off the clean towels after asking me if i needed one, tidied up around the pool area for about 5 minutes and left. Quite an experience.

Pat
11-08-2015, 09:59 AM
Congratulations on your adventure! Though sometimes it makes me sad that such simple things give us such huge amounts of relief and yet seem out of reach in our day-to-day lives. But I am happy you got a chance to experience it. You may call yourself Jamie The Brave. :)

jenniferinsf
11-08-2015, 10:07 AM
yessssssss....well done braving out

you likely needed the whirlpool after the initial tense emotions

Babbs
11-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Getting caught somewhere is sooo intense...but then most times it turns out ok and not such a big deal. Believe me, I once got caught in a parking lot, making myself over, by the police who questioned me as to being there, shining flashlights on me, etc., but all turned out ok. Thank goodness all my make up was on by the time they flashed the lights, I could have looked horrendous!! lol

Michaelasfun
11-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Welcome Jamie, and much credit to you for being so brave! It takes all the courage I have to go out with clothes on, let alone a bathing suit!!

Jennifer1991
11-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Jamie that is a wonderful story! So glad you got to enjoy that special time! And props to the pool girl that just smiled haha btw you may be a genius! I've never thought of wearing bathing suit in the hotel rooms😄

Carol
11-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Hi Jamie,
I share your fondness of one piece swim suits. Very sexy.

maryelizabeth
11-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Getting caught is the most nervous I have ever been while loving every minute of it! Hope you enjoyed your jacuzzi time after that!

BLUE ORCHID
11-08-2015, 06:35 PM
Hi Jamie:love:, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home !

That ordeal could've sent a lesser LADY into Cardiac Arrest. ...:daydreaming:...

Robin414
11-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Great story hon! I find being 'caught' by accepting strangers to be a real confidence boost myself! 😉