PDA

View Full Version : Perfume anyone?

Simmone
02-13-2006, 06:42 PM
I friend of mine, very kindly, got me some cheap 'tarty' perfume recently and I sometimes wear a little of it or baby oil when I dress. Although this is very sensuous, no matter how well I wash before work the next day, a little of the scent often seems to linger on me (or is it my imagination?). It seems the smell is most evident when you least want it - in close company!
Looking at the forums, we seem to neglect sweet fem smells as part of our dressing. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

jill_4
02-13-2006, 07:49 PM
;) ;) My answer is don't buy cheap perfume,only go for the very best you can afford.My favourite Coco by Chanel,the only thing to wear in bed,now who said that?............Best Wishes Jill;) ;)

Staci
02-13-2006, 10:32 PM
I would also recommend better perfumes. All of mine come from Victorias Secret. My favorites are Very Sexy and Very Sexy II for women.

Francine
02-13-2006, 11:20 PM
I know I have my perfumes.. (note the plural)
Exclamation, Dune, & Lady Stetson.
and I have matching complimentary body powders in Exclamation and Lady Stetson.

Francine

DonnaT
02-13-2006, 11:51 PM
Wear whatever perfume you like, cheap or not.

As for a lingering fragrance, try washing with white vinegar then whatever body wash you prefer, to remove it completely.

I like Escada (Margaretha Ley) which has gotten hard to find, but Ulta does still carry it here at a cheaper price than Nordstrom.

Kimberley
02-14-2006, 12:05 AM
I LOVE Oscar de la Renta (original) $$$$
The body lotion goes the furthest but it also lingers. It is just sooo feminine.

LindaTS
02-14-2006, 09:51 AM
I know I've said it before but I love Red Door and I wear it almost every day. It doesn't seem to linger on into the next day. Buy what you like.

Amanduhrob
02-14-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm a Liz Claybourne kinda gal myself, but can't wear it very ofter, strong scents give my S/O Holly migranes.

Julie York
02-14-2006, 05:39 PM
If you wear perfume the night before..... then wash all over with any handy road kill, or spare garlic.

It works! Don't mock until you have tried it!

No-one will comment on your fem smell I assure you.

:D :D

Jamie M
02-14-2006, 05:42 PM
personally i go for body sprays as opposed to perfumes , you can get some really nice one's out there that do the same job . i started using them as they were easier to wash off afterwards however i now find myself using them most days anyway .

Tiffy
02-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Red Door all the way for me. Not to cheap either. :)

Kisses, April Marie

Rebecca Jeanne
02-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Just this past weekend purchaced a small bottle of Hypnose by Lancome at Bloomingdales with my wife that we can share. Also a new a-line skirt and belt at Coldwater Creek.

MsJanessa
02-16-2006, 12:07 PM
Sung---a small--1.2 oz bottle of Eau de Toilet runs about 50 dollars in a high end shop but you can get it at Burlington Coat factory for 20 bucks. That way you will smell good for less money---forget the cheap stuff---also if your SO doesn't know about your x-dressing and assuming you don't want her to find out, buy yourself a bottle of her favorite perfume---that way if she smells it on you she won't accuse you of fooling around with another woman