PDA

View Full Version : Had an amazing day

cg2002bolt
11-09-2015, 08:45 PM
Hello everyone been a bit since my last post. Well today was pretty amazing as topic states. My last post was how my girlfriend has been amazingly supportive with my cross dressing to the point where last month she took me to get a pedicure. Well last night we had a nice talk about stuff. And today while killing time before our pedicurs she took me shopping. By the end of time at store I have 2 new outfits a pair of sneakers and a pair of boots with a heel. Once home from pedicure I tried on my clothes and got nice compliments from her and she has been giving me clothes she no longer can wear. We are the same size now. In the end of all of this she even asked me if I want to get my ears pierced. I was blown away. She is so amazing and very supportive through all of this. Well sorry for the long post it has been an amazing day. And looking forward to make up teaching on Wednesday

Jamie Lynn
11-09-2015, 08:51 PM
Sounds like an amazingly AWESOME day (AND girlfriend!) to me! Hope you have a long lasting relationship!

BLUE ORCHID
11-09-2015, 08:57 PM
Hi CG200bolt:hugs:, It really sounds like you have a very wonderful special Girlfriend.
If you are going for the piercing, Go for Double Studs in each ear ...:daydreaming:...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi CG2002bolt:hugs:, It sounds like you really have a wonderful Girlfriend.

If you are going for the piercing , Go for Double Studs in each ear. ...:daydreaming:...

cg2002bolt
11-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Hi CG200bolt:hugs:, It really sounds like you have a very wonderful special Girlfriend.
If you are going for the piercing, Go for Double Studs in each ear ...:daydreaming:...
I will definitely be thinking about that as an option for them. :)

MissDanielle
11-09-2015, 09:02 PM
That's one special girl! Many of us dream about finding someone like that!

bridget thronton
11-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Very lucky to have such a great GF

candyakagi
11-10-2015, 12:47 PM
so amazing hv a girlfiend that will be supportive

Molly James
11-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Really pleased for you & give that wonderful girl of yours a hug from me!
GiGi

Teressa
11-10-2015, 09:18 PM
So happy for you both. Hope it keeps growing.

Taragirl427
11-10-2015, 09:23 PM
You are very lucky! Congrats. Hold onto that one...she's a keeper!!!

cg2002bolt
11-12-2015, 01:02 PM
She most definitely is a keeper :) Since this post she has waxed my legs which was her Idea directed me to online shopping (which now is a nee hobby) I have ordered clothes and a wig. Next time dressing is going to be amazimg. I domt know if I have ever felt this good in a long time. To be able to express me and not keep it in and to have someone by my side supporting is an amazing feeling.

Beverley Sims
11-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Keep giving her hugs and tell her how much you love her.... Often....