PDA

View Full Version : Goig out

cdbrandi
11-10-2015, 05:44 AM
Hey Mods, I have been away for a while and I know a lot of rules have changed, if the rest of this post breaks the rules I am sorry and will delete, I seem to remember a standing post of this nature from long ago but could not find it.

I am wondering if there is anyone in either the Atlanta or Athens Ga area that would be interested in meeting up once a month for a day out while dressed. I am not looking for anything sexual, just 2 women out for lunch, movie, shopping, or whatever, just hanging out and having a fun time.

In an effort to let the girl side out more often my wife and I have decided I need to have one day a month where I get out of the house and do things dressed up, the thing is I do not want to go out and do stuff alone, and she is not willing to go with me, so I am taking applications for an in real life friend.

LelaK
11-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Do you have a cold? Maybe no one answered because they don't want to catch your cold. Maybe you could edit the post so it says Going out, instead of Goig out. Would you want to go out with a CD who doesn't dress in public?

cdbrandi
11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Hey Lela,
No I don't have a cold. It was just super early when I posted the message. I caught several typo's in the body but missed the one in the title! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, it is fixed now. I would not turn down a CD in guy mode, but I am really looking for another CD who is looking for someone to go out and do things while presenting female. I would even take a GG who knows and is accepting of the whole TG/CD community. I mainly do not want to be out doing things by myself, I am not a loaner, and if I do not have plans to meet someone when going out to do things I am more than likely to ditch the plans and just stay home.

melissa247
11-10-2015, 10:09 PM
I am still not able to get my butt out in the open..I think i would have to go on vacation to go out dressed,I am always worried i will see someone i know.If i ever vac down your way brandi..a coffee shop,and maybe a movie would be a great ladies day out or even just shopping.I hope you get some friends interested..i don't even go out much in my boy clothes with friends much..I am a bit of an introvert.

CourtneyBme
11-10-2015, 10:49 PM
If I lived closer brandi I would take you up on your offer. Like you I am not a loaner and do not want to do things by myself