PDA

View Full Version : B Cup Boobs

deebra
11-10-2015, 08:49 AM
I'm a natural full B and I fill a B cup bra very nicely. If B cup females are pretty much expected to wear a bra under their clothes to look properly dressed should this also apply to males? ???? EQUALITY ?????

What would our double standard society (what is unacceptable for males to wear verses everything is O.K. for females to wear) say to this argument ??

Mollyanne
11-10-2015, 08:56 AM
I see your point. The "rules" of our society suck!!!!! It's only good for one gender but not for the other. Maybe one day the "rules" will change but for now it's a one way street. Hang in there!!!!

Molly

Krisi
11-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Because women are supposed to have breasts and men are not.

This has been argued to death on this forum, but the fact is life is not fair. You need to get over it and move on with your life. Wear a bra if you want to or wear a compression garment to hide them.

I Am Paula
11-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Thank you Krisi That dead horse has been well beaten.

Beverley Sims
11-10-2015, 09:25 AM
As a girl B cup boobs serve me well, the rest of the argument is the same as men wearing skirts and I won't go there.

char GG
11-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Thanks Krisi, you have a good point.

CDers/trans wear what they want. Punks, rockers, goth, hip hop people, religious clothing, etc. all those people wear what they want. It isn't always mainstream but they wear it. Why do you think there is a double standard? Do you think people are looking at you and judging you? That is your choice.

Gerrijerry
11-10-2015, 10:08 AM
the reason woman wear bra's is simple. Their breasts would bounce around and sometimes even hurt without a bra for support. If yours do the same you should wear one. I may add that most woman would rather not wear a bra. If they didn't need one.

Dana44
11-10-2015, 10:12 AM
I have B cup breasts and when I'm male I do not under dress. Yes they can hurt and I do put a bra on and they feel good. But as a male a bra would be very telling. It sure does on me. So, I don't do it.

Kate Simmons
11-10-2015, 10:38 AM
That would be our choice to do it or not the way I see it. ;):)

Karren H
11-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Rules are made to be broken! Wear a bra and act like its the normal thing to do. Change your reality an you will eventually change the reality of everyone around you. Just don't expect it to happen over night. Was a time when women weren't allowed to wear slacks or vote. Need to start and reverse suffragette campaign! Lol

sometimes_miss
11-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Because women are supposed to have breasts and men are not. This has been argued to death on this forum.
Unfortunately, old threads are locked, and the search function doesn't work all that well. So we have to rehash the same topics over and over again. Used to bother me, but now I have lots more free time. Anyway........
Men's clothes are generally much looser than women's, and they're not designed to 'show off' our figures. Plenty of old and/or fat men have breasts big enough to fail the 'pencil test', but they wouldn't be caught dead wearing a bra. Due to a lifetime of fluctuating weight (thanks to an eating disorder) I too have a natural 'B' cup, almost 'C'; but I still won't wear a bra with men's clothes. What does our society say? It says that men should wear men's clothes and women should wear women's clothes, and that it's ok for women to wear men's, but not the other way around. There are long standing homophobic fears in place regarding gay men, and even though we're making progress, it's still going to take a while before we can be considered normal when dressing up like a woman.

Acastina
11-10-2015, 02:55 PM
Crop tops. Like a sports bra. Snug enough and it flattens and smooths the chest. A stretchy camisole does the same thing. You still get that nice constant-hug feeling and have a less-obvious profile.

If you've got 'em, support 'em.

wilt575
11-10-2015, 03:06 PM
I have B cup breasts and when I'm male I do not under dress. Yes they can hurt and I do put a bra on and they feel good. But as a male a bra would be very telling. It sure does on me. So, I don't do it.

If your not trying to C/D and it's for comfort, go for it telling or not, blame it on gynecomastia. They make minimizer bras, maybe sport bras. Don't know if that would help.

pamela7
11-10-2015, 03:28 PM
do it as self-expression, it's simple to take-down challenges - "i like it, what's ur problem?"

alwayshave
11-10-2015, 03:28 PM
Because women are supposed to have breasts and men are not.

Then why do I have nipples? ;)

CynthiaD
11-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Yes. If you have B-cup boobs you are required to wear a bra under your male clothing. If anyone objects, tell them I said it was alright. :)

MissDanielle
11-10-2015, 06:21 PM
To milk a cat? Meet the Parents joke, haha.

RADER
11-10-2015, 07:16 PM
I have been wearing my bra 24/7 for about 6 months now,
And I have a 54-B. I fill out just rite.
Rader

Teresa
11-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Deebra,
I was confused by bra sizing, so contacted Ultimo with my measurements and was told I was a 36B, I use forms that take me to a D size but interestingly I underdressed in a Wonderbra and realised by the looks down the high street how much difference a bra can make without forms, strangely it was the guys giving me more attention !
Why worry about double standards just wear what you choose no one stopped me and told me I was breaking any laws ! Sometimes women can wear things that do look a little stupid but get away with it, I agree a guy tries it and is considered a weirdo !

Andrea2656
11-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Deebra

I am new to the forum so am not familiar with the old threads. However, if you have natural B cups and have no discomfort then underdressing may expose you to unwanted attention when dressed as a man. However, if you have discomfort a sports bra is thin and can provide symptom relief and comments be damned.

MelanieAnne
11-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Rules are made to be broken! Wear a bra and act like its the normal thing to do.

Get back to us and let us know how it works out.:D

mikayla1964
11-10-2015, 10:37 PM
ok I will put in my 2 cents worth. I'm a 38B I wear a bra all the time even at work under my uniforms..No one has noticed except me .you have to do what you feel comfortable with and if you act like its no big deal most wont even notice..

Robin414
11-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Wow? Lots of 38B ladies here, me too! I can't possibly wear a bra 'en anything' other than femme...WAY too much for my confidence level, right now at least...but I am still kina a noob 😉

As for the double standard thing, I still believe it to be true hands down (women can wear ANYTHING and no one bats an eye; however, that wasn't always the case! I read a post by Jennie just yesterday that made me realize they had to fight (hard) for that 'right'...heck, it wasn't THAT long ago that a woman wearing jeans would have been called a freak...now it's the norm, and totally hot I might add...way ta go GGs! 😉

lingerieLiz
11-10-2015, 11:54 PM
As someone who is a 36C and fills the cups naturally I don't want the projection most of the time in male mode (which is still women's casual clothes) so I wear 38Bs. Most people don't notice, but some do. I've only had one time back in the late 90s when as I was walking out of a service station a woman yelled "THAT GUY WAS WEARING A BRA!!" Started to go back and say yes and I still am, but decided so what. Other than that no one has said anything nasty. They may talk to others about the weird-o later or behind by back who knows.

I know that neighbors and friends know I wear a bra and many know I wear women's clothes. I've been to a meeting with several women wearing a tee shirt bra under a cashmere sweater, jacket got wet and had to take it off, and worn silk blouses to other places. You have to own it. I'm thin enough that the projection shows. I was wearing a C cup one day and saw a woman watch me ride the escalator up. She was standing so she could see my side profile and I could see the puzzlement on her face as she watched me. I was wearing a polyester blouse so it easily draped to show the girls. What has amazed me is when I'm in a store buying a bra and the SA keeps asking if I know her size. Sometimes even after I tell them it is for me.

UNDERDRESSER
11-11-2015, 12:49 AM
Change your reality an you will eventually change the reality of everyone around you. Definitely some truth in that. Since wearing a skirt to work, I had one other guy try on the same one, (he didn't like the way it fit, but he did try it) I've seen at least 3 others wearing the same women's shorts that I was wearing before the skirts. One guy intermittently turns up in a kilt. A few guys who I thought were gay, have definitely become more fem in their appearance, longer hair and the like. Best bit is that many of the girls have taken it as a challenge and started wearing more fem clothing, the percentage of dresses, skirts, really nicely fitting yoga pants is through the roof!

Nancy Sue
11-11-2015, 02:49 AM
T-shirt bras usually have a plain cup, and most shirts or blouses drape smoothly across them. I also have natural B cups, and a nice 38B that fits well, with a plain cup and very comfortable lace sides and back. It goes nicely under the clothes, and either shows, or not, depending on what I chose to wear, and how I want to be "seen".

Wear what you are comfortable in. Women know it can hurt to run, or do certain activities, if the girls are not corralled, and if asked you can point out that your larger-than-most-male breasts need support. Or you can say "Oh, I crossdress, didn't know you?" Or, perhaps, "I dress a little non-standard, and this works for me."

sometimes_miss
11-11-2015, 05:10 AM

Same reason you technically still have a tail. Break your coccyx (tail bones) and you'll never forget it.

One guy intermittently turns up in a kilt.
A kilt is technically men's clothing, and lots of normal, straight men wear them for occasions when their heritage celebrates, oh, getting drunk or something. There's a huge difference between wearing a men's kilt, and oh, say, the dress in my avatar.

Krisi
11-11-2015, 08:26 AM

Rather than try to give you a short answer that you might not believe, I suggest you put that question into your favorite Internet search engine and spend the rest of the day reading the results.