PDA

View Full Version : DADT but My wife just approved women's jeans!

Sarasometimes
11-11-2015, 03:42 PM
I do the laundry and I love the feel of my wife's lee Relaxed fit at the waist jeans. Well I mentioned it to her that they feel so comfortable and she replied "well see if you can find a size that fits." I went the other day and 12L seemed good. That night I modeled them for her and she said " They look good to me." So now I can wear the same jeans as her when we go out or just anytime.

prettytoes
11-11-2015, 03:52 PM
All my jeans are from the women's section...they're not women's jeans, they're mine! (shhh, don't tell Karren!). The denim has a lot more stretch, and is thinner and more comfortable then men's. Funny thing is, now Lee came out with men's jeans that stretch! I think they got the hint!

DanielleJean
11-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Congratulations Sara, that is wonderful!!! Women's jeans are so much nicer than men's jeans. It is so nice that you can now wear the same jeans as her when you go out!! Recently my wife realized that she and I are the same size, through a series of events, she suggested I wear something of hers and even suggested I wear her panties. Well, thanks to that I was able to open up to her. She told me to go shopping and get a few things from the ladies section and I did. It is wonderful!!

Nikki Elle Wife
11-11-2015, 10:59 PM
When I saw Nikki Elle wearing my panties my first thought was "darn, I'm going to be doing laundry so much more often"....I ended up suggesting we just share a panty drawer. She loves it. I find that I really like shopping for her, but her legs are so much longer than mine I'm dreading trying to find jeans/leggings that will fit.

Karren H
11-11-2015, 11:01 PM
She only approved them because she knows that women's jeans are the most unfeminine article of clothing ever invented!!!! Lol

Robin414
11-11-2015, 11:14 PM
I love my skinny jeans but my SO doesn't, says they don't 'fit right'...for a guy...so I have the bootie and legs of a woman, 'flaunt it if ya got it' right?

Tracii G
11-11-2015, 11:27 PM
So nice to have you back in a jeans thread Karren.LOLOL

Sarasometimes
11-12-2015, 12:03 AM
She only approved them because she knows that women's jeans are the most unfeminine article of clothing ever invented!!!! Lol

Thanks Karren for the Buzz Kill post, love ya too.

Krisi
11-12-2015, 09:19 AM
All my jeans are from the women's department. I still keep a fem old men's jeans for working around the house or cars. Women's jeans fit me better and look neater than men's jeans. I've been wearing them for several years.

I get the plain ones, not the ones with fancy stitching and sequins.

Scarlett Viktoria
11-12-2015, 09:50 AM
I've been wanting to get women's jeans. Just haven't made the plunge.

Sarasometimes
11-12-2015, 01:24 PM
Scarlett, here is a link to the ones I got, they are plain and comfy.

http://www.jcpenney.com/lee-relaxed-fit-denim-jeans/prod.jump?ppId=pp5005670665&catId=cat100250096&deptId=dept20000013&topDim=Rise&topDimvalue=at+waist&dimCombo=Rise%7CBrand%7C&dimComboVal=at+waist%7Clee%7C&currentDim=Brand&currentDimVal=lee&_dyncharset=UTF-8&urlState=/women/shop-clothing/jeans/at-waist/lee/_/N-1nopgwZ1z140w6Z63/cat.jump

Sharon B.
11-12-2015, 02:03 PM
I have two pairs of woman's jeans and I love them, would like to get some more when my men jeans wear out.

Beverley Sims
11-12-2015, 02:10 PM
If they look good women do accept them with little opposition.

Now to the next step.

RADER
11-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Yes, My wife approved me wearing jeans from Woman With-Inn a long time ago.
Like your SO; she sid I looked good in them.
I have been wearing them for over 5 years now, and just love them.
Rader

PS. Karren thinks that jeans are only worn at work in a Coal Mine.
Jeans have crawled out of the ground now; and are seen everywhere.

Karren H
11-12-2015, 04:28 PM
So nice to have you back in a jeans thread Karren.LOLOL

God I missed bashing jeans! Way more than I thought.

Thanks Karren for the Buzz Kill post, love ya too.

Someone has to speak up and try to protect femininity going forward! Lol

PS. Karren thinks that jeans are only worn at work in a Coal Mine.
Jeans have crawled out of the ground now; and are seen everywhere.

Not even nice enough for the coal mine! I have this cute jumper with the proper amount of reflective material and matching belt!

Acastina
11-16-2015, 02:22 PM
I was just sitting here in my girl jeans reading this thread when a friend called to say he was coming by with a get-well card for a mutual friend who's recovering from heart surgery, so boy, could the difference between boys' and girls' be any clearer? Out of the nice stretchy things that hug the hips and bum so perfectly, and into the clunkiy garment that feels like a snowboarder's droopy drawers. Off with the nice sweater and bra and on with a t-shirt and sweatshirt. Off with the comfy flats and on with clunky slippers. Wipe off the blush and lipstick, splash a bit of my everyday unisex cologne to cover the morning dab of Eau Mega. Off with the Yes! and on with the meh.

So, he came by, I signed the card, and he's gone. Sooooooo, off with the meh and back to the Yes! So it goes.

Jeans are essential if one wants to pass or blend in everyday settings like the mall or supermarket. Nothing starts the clock faster than too much flossy for the surroundings. I started by buying a pair though ebay, figuring that, since I wear size 16 skirts to fit my waist, that's what I'd wear in jeans. Wrong! When they arrived, I could almost fit all of me into one leg. Had to take the waist in, oh, six inches for starters, and they are not in the least clingy or snug.

Then when my wife was out of town recently, I went through her jeans drawer (I have standing permission to share hers and vice-versa) to check sizing. Whoa, 10 fits me? They all did. Something about the low-rise, sized for her hips and bum, accommodating my waist, slim hips and no bum. Plus stretchy and snug. She even gave me a pair sized 8 that were too long in the leg for her. I've shopped and tried on several pair, but couldn't find straight legs long enough. Now I have a brand that I know fits. I absolutely love how they look over padded knickers.

Ya don't know what yer missin', Karren.