PDA

View Full Version : OK, the bell has been rung! 😲

Robin414
11-12-2015, 10:43 PM
As Blue Orchid says, you can't un-ring a bell! Here I am standing beside my garage on my way home after a walk in full femme and who should drive past, the next door neighbor, yikes!

I kinda knew they know I know they knew, cuz I knew they know (wow, that made me dizzy, try saying that 10 times really fast 😵 )

Oh well! 😉

franlee
11-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Well make the most of now. The whole thing about getting out in your own neighborhood is, Poking the Bear. Besides the image you portray could easily slipped by them unless there was something you were wearing or doing to draw attention. Enjoy it!

Beverley Sims
11-13-2015, 10:30 AM
Walk around confidently and if asked, reply, "Oh! didn't you know."

Or else, "Well do I look alright?"

Katya@
11-13-2015, 11:16 AM
Now they have a topic to talk about for 5 minutes and then move on with their lives. It is a truth that we have hard time to acknowledge

cdterri
11-13-2015, 12:41 PM
I'm sure that my neighbors have known for some time that I'm a man in a dress.(pretty sure I've been seen numerous times) However for the last several months I threw caution to the wind and started wearing my skirts and dresses out in plain sight, including out to the mail box and taking out the trash. So far no one has said anything one way or the other, Several have actually waved when driving off, but no one has bothered to cross the street and in-gauge me in conversation while I'm in either drab or fem. attire. Not sure if they are ever going to approach me again, but don't really care as we are neighbors and nothing else.

Sarah.Jane
11-13-2015, 01:09 PM
Did you wave?

~Joanne~
11-13-2015, 02:11 PM
You have a good chance of ringing that bell any time you go pass your front door. even just opening it and standing there, someone has their hand on the pull string. You have two choices in this CD life, stay inside and be pretty much miserable or you can venture past that door and have some experiences you like wise would never have. the choice was yours to make and you made it. sooner or later someone is bound to see you.

What is done is obviously done. Unless they come over and make a point of seeing you dressed, i would just go about my business as usual and probably would even if they did come over. Who knows, maybe that neighbor dresses....you never know.

Debra Russell
11-13-2015, 02:53 PM
Really it's kind of cool - if you don't get hate mail or a mob doesn't form - I take pics in front of my house and walk across the street to get the mail all the time while completely dressed - I would think at least some of the neighbors would know about the strange red head walking in and out of the house. I live on the corner of two cul de sac's and would be hard to miss - at least keep 'em guessing....and ring that bell a little more often ...................Debra

Hell on Heels
11-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Hell-o Robin,
Ok, so if you know they knew you know they knew, what's to worry about?
If they actually knew, and! haven't said anything about knowing you know they knew by now
they probably don't care. Ya know?
Much Love,
Kristyn

Allisa
11-13-2015, 08:20 PM
My neighbors know they see me coming and going all the time and in the grocery store and all over the place. Funny they tend to avoid me when en femme but greet me and talk when in male dress, talk about denial. Oh well, no tool borrowing or house repair favors taking up my time so more time to be me. I believe they slow down to try and see what I'm wearing when they pass by my house on their daily walks, my curtains and doors are open all the time now. Oh the burden of a CDer.

Lauri K
11-13-2015, 08:43 PM
Funny they tend to avoid me when en femme but greet me and talk when in male dress, talk about denial. Oh well, no tool borrowing or house repair favors taking up my time so more time to be me

I feel the exact same way, let those other chumps on the block hold that ladder and work on that broken dryer, fix that worn out mower, figure out that pool pump wiring, and the list goes on and on of things I have done over the years

Mean time us shunned ladies by the neighbors have got more important things to do, like go to the salon, get our nails done, hit the shoe stores, dress barn etc.

I have a scorched earth attitude to the people who want to be phony like that and avoid me, we all still have a brain, it doesn't go completely away when we are dressed. Duh

BLUE ORCHID
11-13-2015, 09:43 PM
Hi Robin:hugs:, Now that you rung the bell , There's no turning back , you are out there now. ...:daydreaming:...

lingerieLiz
11-14-2015, 12:30 AM
My guess no one will say anything to you about it. My neighbors have seen me. I've gone to get the paper in the morning wearing a long night gown and robe. Only to meet walkers that I knew as my robe was caught by the wind. We talked and they said nothing. I went out to get something out of my car only to have a neighbor walk up. I'm sure he could see my bra line under a thin white top.

What are they going to do. Not talk to you ever again? I doubt it.

Robin414
11-14-2015, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the replies ladies, I'm not sweating it by any means, I'm rocking the 'life's too short' outlook, 'committing' to a good thing might be a good thing!