PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

grouser
02-13-2006, 09:39 PM
If you were given a chance, would you ever borrow a cousin's panties, bras, etc? I could have did this a few weeks ago and was as close as grabbing ahold of the dresser drawer knobs, but didn't do it. She is a few years older than me and is very hot looking. If I wasn't married, I think I could??? What would you do? Or have you ever? Thanks

uknowhoo
02-13-2006, 09:58 PM
I assume you mean borrowing, without asking. In which case my answer would be yes and no. Yes, I have done it. I did so when I was a teen, and am not particularly proud of it, looking back. No, I would never do it now. I feel it is wholly inappropriate (and frankly creepy) for someone our age to do something like that. I'm glad you were able to resist an understandable temptation. Tammi

annekathleen
02-13-2006, 10:08 PM
I borrowed my younger cousins panties, my bestfriends sisters' panties,
my cousins friends panties ( she was sleeping over ), my wifes bestfriend's panties, wifes, girlfriends, etc....you get the message......
p.s. you could always return them.

Wenda
02-13-2006, 10:09 PM
As Tammi said, if it was without permission, that is not on. I feel it is an invasion of someones private space. If it was with her permission, then it depends upon the relationship you and your cousin have. Risky.

Veronica E. Scott
02-13-2006, 10:58 PM
If you were given a chance, would you ever borrow a cousin's panties, bras, etc? I could have did this a few weeks ago and was as close as grabbing ahold of the dresser drawer knobs, but didn't do it. She is a few years older than me and is very hot looking. If I wasn't married, I think I could??? What would you do? Or have you ever? Thanks

The answer is NO.
But If I had permission then yes.
Better yet check size color style and go buy your own.

Kimberley
02-14-2006, 12:40 AM
I think that is intrinsically wrong, unless she is in them.... just kidding.

Glad you resisted.

briana smith
02-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Even though some people don't realize it being a crossdresser and being a creep are two separate things. Now I don't mean to be rude, after all I have barrowed many of cloths from my mom but that was when I was younger. I think you made the right decision in not taking them and separating the creep from crossdresser.

Angela Burke
02-14-2006, 02:59 AM
No.
Get your own underwear.
There's a thousand retailers out there just waiting with opened arms to separate you from your cash!

Helen MC
02-14-2006, 03:20 AM
Been there, done that, got the panties!

Let's get real. I would imagine that most CDs have "borrowed" panties and other female clothing from sisters, their mothers, girl cousins, female neighbours , family friends, female classmates and co-workers etc,etc, etc. That's how most of us started. Now "borrow" can mean simply that, try on, wear for a while, return in good condition. I did this from the age of 12 to 18 with my sister's panties every day, took a pair, wore then for that day, put them back in the laundry basket the next morning and took another pair, and with other items of her clothes such as skirts, bras, blouses. stockings etc when I was in the house on my own. As for permission I can just imagine the scene in my family home "Anne, can I borrow a pair of your navy blue knickers to wear?" Fantasy Island anyone?, or saying to my Mother, "I don't like wearing Y-Fronts any more can you buy me some nice knickers like Anne's and yours?" In the REAL world, especially England of the mid 1960s, one had to "Borrow" panties etc as one could. It was not a viable option to buy my own panties then for a number of reasons, I first did this when I moved to a place of my own in a different town when I was 18, and there was not the easy purchasing options such as the Internet, even Mail Order Catalogues were not easy for a young single man to obtain in thise days as they usually required that an Agency be run by the applicant and were in those days a means of Credit, not as now when just about anyone can get one and the single shopper who wishes to pay by credit card etc can do so.

"Borrow" can also of course be a euphemism for steal where the panties or whatever are taken with no intention of their ever being returned to their owner.

It does come across to me that there is a wee bit of twee and precious self righteous hypocrisy in some CDs these days.

grouser
02-14-2006, 06:48 AM
What I would have done was check style and size. Not anything else. Well, maybe material, as some materials are "Oh so HOT!" That way I know what to get for myself. And imagining her in the undies I would have seen, mmmm! Thanks for the replies.

MsJanessa
02-14-2006, 12:43 PM
Borrowed or stolen? Either way not a good thing to wear other peoples underwear---I used to do it when I was a kid but then I became a big girl and brought my own---suggest you do the same you get a lot more variety that way and don't have to worry about catching other peoples cooties. Or them catching yours.

trannie T
03-17-2006, 02:05 AM
Would it be wrong if I took my cousin's car? Would it be wrong if I stole my cousin's television? Would it be wrong if I stole anything from my cousin?

sparks
03-17-2006, 03:54 AM
Sicko! I stole my mother-in-law's! Top that Biatch!

Vicky_Scotland
03-17-2006, 05:21 AM
Sicko! I stole my mother-in-law's! Top that Biatch!

OMG!!!!!!! Thats taking thing to far.

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/306/cartoon6wk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

DonnaT
03-17-2006, 07:34 AM
Like Tammi, I "borrowed" (and returned) items when I was in my teens, but I'm older, know better and have more self control than I did then. So, no, I wouldn't do it now.

AngelAshley
03-17-2006, 07:55 AM
It's a bit of a rum situation for young CDs really...
Stealing is wrong, shouldn't do that... but then in the eyes of society, so is a guy dressing as a girl. When you're young it's difficult, sometimes next to impossible to get hold of your own clothes easily. Bit of a Catch 22...

One of the many reasons why we should head towards a society where people can dress in what they like, when they like - imagine a boy asking his mum to buy him silky pink panties and her having no other reaction other than just buying them for him...

VeronicaMoonlit
03-17-2006, 09:41 AM
It does come across to me that there is a wee bit of twee and precious self righteous hypocrisy in some CDs these days.

Well times have changed, some. For young CD's with no other way of acquiring clothes, I have no problem with them borrowing, though I wish they didn't have to do it.

Adult CD's like the 41 year old original poster, are a different story. They can get their own stuff.

Veronica

Toni
03-17-2006, 10:20 AM
I borrowed my mothers panties when I was twelve years old and got caught and she made me pay for it till the day she died, so no don't borrow.

stacie
03-17-2006, 10:59 AM
No most likley not, half the fun of CDing is going out shopping for your own clothing and there are alot of online places to shop if you are worried of what people might think.

Bonnie D
03-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Like many here, I have tried on others' clothes and panties when I was younger but then I would put them back exactly how I found them. I've never taken them though. Once I started buying my own that was it for trying on anyone else's, except my wife's at first, but then I stopped that soon afterwards. I've only worn my own for quite sometime now.

One should never take them and keep them though no matter how old or young you are.

Bonnie

Laura Jane
03-17-2006, 11:49 AM
Imagine your reaction if someone raided your stash of panties and borrowed them?

I know most women would be horrified by the thought of someone wearing their panties. If they knew they would probably chuck out the entire contents of their underwear draw!

So in that sense borrowing is worst than stealing!

sparks
03-17-2006, 01:33 PM
OMG!!!!!!! Thats taking thing to far.

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/306/cartoon6wk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Gotcha just joking! Gawd I wouldn't steal from her! But I did try on a delicious little bra. Just for a wee moment!

sharifemme
03-17-2006, 01:47 PM
I think many of us have done this. I have and I'm not proud of it. Would never do it again. The only other known crossdresser in our town went to jail for doing this a few years ago. He might still be there for all I know. I do know he lost a good job and I think his family too. Not worth the risk!

Ellie
03-17-2006, 01:58 PM
When I was 12 or so I used to steal my sister's pantyhose but once I was earning my own cash I simply went out and bought them. Plus by 14 I was far to big to wear anything my sister's size.

I'd say that if you like the panties, note the style and brand and then put them back.

I would be mortified to get caught, panties in hand, standing in front of her open drawer.

Bernice
03-17-2006, 03:56 PM
I assume you mean borrowing, without asking. In which case my answer would be yes and no. Yes, I have done it. I did so when I was a teen, and am not particularly proud of it, looking back. No, I would never do it now. I feel it is wholly inappropriate (and frankly creepy) for someone our age to do something like that. I'm glad you were able to resist an understandable temptation. Tammi

They say no two people are exactly alike, but it is simply amazing how Tammi speaks for me better than I can on my own!

Hugs,

Bernice

EricaCD
03-17-2006, 05:37 PM
If you are old enough to participate in this forum, you are old enough to buy your own panties.

Julie York
03-17-2006, 05:49 PM
First cousin or second cousin?

Ashley in Virginia
03-17-2006, 05:53 PM
First cousin or second cousin?

Beat me to it. lol.

I would just steal them, either way personally though. But hey, I am a creep like that.....:rolleyes:

Deborah
03-17-2006, 05:54 PM
I have 15-20 pair of my own i don't need to borrow LOL. :cheeky:

kathy gg
03-17-2006, 06:46 PM
If you were say 18 or 19 and totally freaking out about going to a store...not a huge bad deal, what is one pair and so what....

But I looked at your profile you are

I don't care if she is your cousin twice removed that is inappropriate ...not to mention downright gross. You are old enough to know better. Well...that is questionable since you had to post about it.

But dude, go to buy your own stuff either at at store or online....or order some used ones if that is what you are after....but this scenario You posted just made me very creeped out.