PDA

View Full Version : Habits

abbylhr
11-13-2015, 09:16 AM
Habits are great when you have good ones or when you automatically do things you wish to do without thinking.

These days, I've been finding myself sitting cross-legged, walking heel-to-toe, smaller, slower steps and elbows tucked in without even realising it; tt feels odd if I don't do these. I feel something's missing if I don't have my Soft Rose lip balm on, or forget my rings and necklace.

A few months ago, I started writing down what habits I needed to develop and periodically checked that list, adding as I went along. Any other habits people can suggest?

Side note, not that I am even considering it, my company just announced it will offer gender re-assignment procedures as a benefit. What a difference in this world from a few years back.

Stephanie47
11-13-2015, 09:29 AM
If you're wearing a pretty dress, especially with a full skirt, be sure to "smooth" it when sitting. That way you the skirt of the dress will not bunch up when sitting.

Gently whisk away loose strands of hair from your face.

When getting into your car rather than put your feet in first like a guy, first sit down facing outward of the car and then rotate your body and feet into the car. I rarely see women get into a car feet first and never when wearing a dress.

Krisi
11-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Some of these habits can leave your friends and co-workers wondering if you do them while dressed as a male. Be careful.

Beverley Sims
11-13-2015, 10:40 AM
I practice a lot of feminine habits that I probably don't even notice.

MissDanielle
11-13-2015, 11:50 AM
Feminization Secrets probably has a lot of info on selling the femme image so that one doesn't get caught.