PDA

View Full Version : Going out dressed vs. drab.

sara.rafaela
11-13-2015, 12:11 PM
I have trouble now going out in drab. What do you do? Show up in a dress shirt and jeans? Drink? Talk to women? I am in a committed relationship, so the talking to women will be the end in itself. This is kind of boring and I really prefer now going dressed. I wend last week to my favorite club, the Cat Club. This is a straight club, that on Wednesdays has an S&M theme. Really, all kinds of people show up and all are welcome. I wore a short dress, red and black leopard print and 4" pumps. I ended up dancing all night with a group of very attractive women. I had chats with all kinds of people, men and women. It seems like dressed you are part of the show.

kelliT
11-13-2015, 12:29 PM
I miss those days. I was young and really passable, dancing and talking to people that don't care was awesome. Although it wasn't good for my first marriage.

5150 Girl
11-13-2015, 01:50 PM
My "ugly side" looks like a borderline homeless person! I always feel dirty, like something that shouldn't be seen in public when in ugly mode.

Eryn
11-13-2015, 02:46 PM
One of the major symptoms of my dysphoria was the distress I felt while at a dressy event in drab. I really felt that I was missing out so my tendency was to always go dressed if possible.

flatlander_48
11-13-2015, 03:57 PM
s.r:

Same Thing, Only Different...

DeeAnn