PDA

View Full Version : A day out

kelliT
11-13-2015, 12:16 PM
So I moved from the city to a small town which is somewhat conservative. I was in the city last week, hoping to do just that, hit a couple of thrift stores where no one knows you. I never got the chance though. It's one thing to dress at home, but there is some high that is amazing to interact out in the world. Yesterday, I had to make a run to Home Depot in a bigger town so I thought that I would dress up slightly more of an androgynous look. Not too made up so not to call attention. I decided to hit a Walmart because it would be easier to get around and use the self checkout. I got an awesome outfit, White collared shirt that sticks out of a black sweater. Black skin tight, high rise jeans. A nice little booty enhancer and earrings and necklace. So I left and changed into this out fit. Feeling like I was styling, I decided to walk five blocks of the main street. How wonderful it was to walk and pretend like your gazing in the windows for things, when actually your admiring yourself (purse in hand). Of course it wasn't till the last window heading toward the car, that I realized that I hadn't taken the sticker off my back leg. LOL.

Gabby6790
11-13-2015, 09:06 PM
So fun, I haven't been able to go for outing in a few weeks and I do miss but I get to live vicariously through these posts. I was just thinking about how different it does feel to be out in the wild. Glad you had a good time.