PDA

View Full Version : Golden chance. family is on vacation for 1 month... I am all alone ... Ideas please..

FirstTimeCD
11-14-2015, 12:53 PM
Hello Girls,

Feeling so happy and dont know from where to start my dream which is going to last for 1 month. Family is out for vacation for 1 month. I am all alone home for 1 month... Need to do lot things... thinking to start from full body wax first... Moved recently to the new apartment so nobody knows me if I go out in fully dressed. Give me some ideas of you have some to make my 1 month memorable.. By the way I nail polished my finger and toe nails ... and today I went for shopping with nail polish. nobody noticed I can say nobody cares actually... even I dont care I was shopping normally without paying any attention about my nails...

Please reply me with more ideas ...

Kendra.

Helen_Highwater
11-14-2015, 01:03 PM
I feel we need a bit of background info here.

Is this going to be your first time out and about, I'm guessing yes as you're looking for ideas.

Next question, how brave are you feeling? Totally going for it or baby steps?

FirstTimeCD
11-14-2015, 01:05 PM
Helen,

Thanks for the reply. this is not a first time for me but its been a long while ... I got this opportunity after years...

Debra Russell
11-14-2015, 01:08 PM
If you can think it .... dream it ... just do it, a month will go quickly - make it memorable ...................................Debra

FirstTimeCD
11-14-2015, 01:10 PM
Thanks Debra. Planning to fully-dress at home for whole 1 month.

Allisa
11-14-2015, 01:19 PM
Depending on how good of a cook you are, you'll need to eat so get dressed and go out to dinner, shopping of course. Bubble baths with scented oils for softer smoother skin but don't let the pink fog take over too much, mark your calendar so you don't get caught unaware of family's return. Enjoy all your girl time, good luck.

FirstTimeCD
11-14-2015, 01:26 PM
Thanks Allisa. going out in with all nail polished was good experience. It was pretty pink color ...

Devi SM
11-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Ufff, what a golden month is going to be. Don't be afraid and do all the things you're dream, no limits, so just be safe. Don't go to anybodys house without know him,her. Be careful at night because we're don't wall with high heels with the easy as girls do. Work your make up the best and go and enjoy the life, so after this month don't have regrets on what you didn't do and the wrong things will be done, so no regrets either.
I was 2 weeks alone at home, new apartment too so nobody knew, I was dressed, sometimes casual, soft make up for a daily activities, sometimes I went for shopping, clubs, dancing, gay bars and clubs.
Unforgettable 15 days...

FirstTimeCD
11-14-2015, 01:41 PM
Thanks Vanessasissy for the advice.

cdbrandi
11-14-2015, 02:11 PM
Take a lot of pictures so you can look back on the experience and remember it better.

Devi SM
11-14-2015, 02:19 PM
I have tons of pics of myself dressed. I enjoy them every time I have the chance to watch myself.

heatherdress
11-14-2015, 02:29 PM
Enjoy time for yourself. There are good suggestions offered and you probably have your own ideas. But maybe you can use the next month to prepare for beyond the next month. Why can't you continue to do these activities after your family returns if you have your own new apartment? On the other hand, if you are still living with your family and they will be returning to your new apartment, you might need to be careful about what you are doing now.

AllieSF
11-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Do whatever you want to do! That is a really simple idea.

Karen RHT
11-14-2015, 04:32 PM
You might want to consider making a list of the things you've always wanted to try, and assign each item on the list to a specific day. Having a plan and reaching goals is usually a good thing. A visit to a specific venue one day, perhaps a trip out of town for a day or two, attending a function with others, perhaps a makeover, or trying on wigs. Make your "wish list" then go for it.

Karen

Kim_Bitzflick
11-14-2015, 09:43 PM
We all need to eat. Go grocery shopping. I love doing every day girl things like that.