PDA

View Full Version : first time out in public.

vicky_cd99_2
11-15-2015, 04:29 PM
Yesterday was the scariest while most exhilarating day I have ever had. I went to lunch with four other girls at a local restaurant. I was dressed very conservative in all black with knee high boots, my wifes advice. It was raining so it was the prefect choice. Lunch was awesome. My nerves seemed to subside some until it was time to leave and walk across the parking lot to my vehicle. Overall it was a great day. Will I do it again, probably. Now to figure out how to get the pictures put up here.

Megan b
11-15-2015, 09:58 PM
I remember my first time out. It was the most frighting thing I'd ever done and it was the funnest thing I'd ever done. It was so awesome, took me over two years to do it again but now I go out en femme about once a week. Love my fem time. So glad you had an enjoyable time, you'll be doing again before you know it.

Heidi Stevens
11-15-2015, 10:20 PM
Glad you had a great experience for your first time! And with the ladies as well, that's a bonus over most of us. Now start planning the second time.

maggiepat
11-15-2015, 10:27 PM
Woohoo! I think that is a much better first time than most of us! I am still sneaking around hoping not to be seen, and god forbid I should have to interact with anyone. You are very brave to have done that. I think it will be easier every time.

CourtneyBme
11-15-2015, 10:42 PM
Glad you got to go out for the first time. The more you go out the more those nerves will subside. Can't wait to see pics!

Robin414
11-15-2015, 11:02 PM
Way to go hon, I'm out all the time but I avoid 'people' these days but I have made friends with a lot of squirrels! Sigh 😳

Krisi
11-16-2015, 07:55 AM
Did you use your normal voice or try to sound feminine? Were the other "girls" actual women or crossdressers?

Karen RHT
11-16-2015, 08:40 AM
Sounds like you enjoyed the "typical first time out" in terms of the emotional rollercoaster. Kudos for sticking to it and accomplishing your goal. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Karen

bridget thronton
11-16-2015, 11:25 AM
Glad things went so well

Beverley Sims
11-16-2015, 11:35 AM
What I think is great is all that support that you had from others.

vicky_cd99_2
11-18-2015, 11:20 AM
Krisi, I used my normal voice. There is no hiding the fact that I am a male trying to be female. My size give that away. Or i come from the island of Amazon. With my boots on I was over 6'4" and I step on the scales at 250+

Krisi
11-18-2015, 11:35 AM
Thanks for answering my question. The voice is a lot of what keeps me moving along when I do go out. I figure at 5' 8" and wearing flats, as long as I don't have to say more than "Good morning" or "Thanks" I can probably get by.

Yes, I would love to go to lunch with the ladies as Krisi but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

kittie60
11-18-2015, 12:12 PM
Glad to hear your first outing in public went well hoe you have many more

Tracii G
11-18-2015, 12:22 PM
Glad your first time was so positive.

Andrea2656
11-18-2015, 12:31 PM
Vicky it must have been exhilarating. It is one of my fantasies but have never left the house dressed (and don't plan to do so).

Majella St Gerard
11-19-2015, 12:59 PM
Good for you, the first time out is scary but it gets easier each time. I don't even think about it anymore, I just do it. Just be confident, I like to say if you walk like a lion, you won't be treated like a mouse.

Carmen
11-19-2015, 02:24 PM
My first time out was awesome! I was schooled on everything CD by a lovely statueque blond GG. I was in my later 20's and not a wrinkle anywhere.
She gave me an A-plus for passing. And I ddn't recognise myself in the mirrors.

Several days later I partially dressed at home and then drove to a park to complete my makeup and attach my wig. My fears quickly subsided after a stroll in the park resulted in absolutely nothing.
After that I drove into the downtown shopping district and spent some time window shoppng. Then I bought gas, having to enter the gas mart to first pay, again no reactions from anyone.
This was another world to me. I was weaing a tan knit blouse, brown pleated skirt, pumps, shoulder length hair, and still getting used to a set of bouncy silicone boobs leading the way!

It was an odd feeling not to be read or outed. My reflection in the store windows were very convincing. With my confidence intact I walked into a restaurant and was seated with no issues.
To sum this up...your confidence in yourself will lead the way and you will enjoy your time out and about to the fullest.

SexyMarianne
11-19-2015, 05:06 PM
congrats. I hope you enjoyed the day. I am myself in the very early stages of being out in public. There has been only a few people who have seen me dressed up

Eryn
11-19-2015, 08:22 PM
Isn't the first time a thrill? It's like skydiving, but with no limit on the amount of time in freefall! :)

vicky_cd99_2
11-22-2015, 09:54 AM
Eryn, it was a total thrill. I don't think the nervousness will ever go away going out during the day. It's not my size and the fact that I don't "pass", I just try to blend in and not bring attention to myself. It is the fact that if I get discovered by work or some associates it could be a real bad thing.

BillieAnneJean
11-22-2015, 10:25 AM
I have been OUT enfemme maybe 200 times and I can tell you that the pleasure for me has not diminished.

I am glad you had a good time.

Sandra119
11-23-2015, 10:49 AM
I just couldn't do it if someone I know saw me I just wouldn't know what to do I would die of embarrassment

ashleyjane15
11-23-2015, 11:38 AM
You are a braver woman than I. It must have been liberating to be out in the world. I wish I had your confidence.