PDA

View Full Version : The ecstacy and the agony

Allisa
11-15-2015, 08:21 PM
I just couldn't stay home today so I got dressed(en-femme), and out the door I went. Stopped at various stores for some necessities then stopped at others and browsed for ever, needed lunch so off to the diner for a leisurely meal then more shopping. See sticky thread in clothing, shopping, beauty section. All the time I was out the female pronoun was used and nothing but smiles and good tidings abounded. There was one small blond haired,pigtailed girl about 7 or 8 staring at me, probably wondering if I was a boy or a girl. I smiled and she turned away but soon enough she was back at staring and the mother just put her hand on the girls head and off they went, it seemed as though the mother was not worried or apprehensive about me being there near her child. I took that as a compliment on my presentation and manner, I felt great. Funny how when I passed a full length mirror I saw a woman in my clothes even though I know better, I was just in another dimension of sorts and my mind was playing tricks on me. It just felt so great to be a quasi woman and one with the world. Now for the agony; I have to go back to being my male self tomorrow, I have to remove my "face", I really enjoy make-up, and my feet hurt from being in heels all day. I know I'll still be hearing the clicking of my heels on the various floor materials until I fall asleep tonight. I used to curse this thing I have, now I embrace it with all my being. Words cannot describe the day I've had and the feeling inside. I wish everyone could be this happy. Well good-bye and good night.

Karen RHT
11-15-2015, 08:34 PM
Enjoyed reading your post Allisa, happy to hear the day went so well for you. We're having fabulous fall weather here, and although I was able to spend the morning dressed in a corduroy skirt and knit sweater top I bought specific for fall outings, getting out just wasn't in the cards for me today.

Karen

bridget thronton
11-16-2015, 11:28 AM
Sounds like a lovely day

Beverley Sims
11-16-2015, 11:42 AM
Allisa,
You just have to avoid those young children and teenagers, they will bust you every time.

Glad it went well for you.