PDA

View Full Version : Question

Lyla
11-15-2015, 09:32 PM
Has anyone become the submissive or feminine one in their relationship with their SO? Or dated while presenting as female?

dawnforever
11-15-2015, 11:23 PM
Depends on what you're into. I can't speak for anyone else, but I dress for me. My SO still needs both sides of me from time to time, so I'm not the feminine one in most cases.

As for dating while presenting female, that's an interesting topic, and again, it depends on what you're into. Sometimes it's fun to go out and flirt, but whether or not your go farther than that depends entirely on what you're into.

Dana44
11-16-2015, 12:31 AM
I'm not submissive. But we do go out on a date as two women. Try it. It always has been fun and we have good dates.

kittie60
11-16-2015, 09:55 AM
Yes I am now,even though the male side rears its head once in awhile. And yes I have been out with a few men and one ftm. Its a great feeling.

Krisi
11-16-2015, 10:07 AM
Does there have to be a "submissive" party in a relationship?

I realize that some relationship have a dominant partner and a submissive partner but good relationships have neither. Each party is equal and cares about the feelings and desires of the other partner.

I have not dated while presenting as female. To start with, I am married (to a woman) so I don't "date". Other than that, unless the person you are dating knows that you are actually a male, it could have bad consequences. Really bad. An the man you are on a date with will probably expect something at the end of the date. Are you willing to "put out"? I am not.

Beverley Sims
11-16-2015, 11:57 AM
When I was single, I was one of the girls and I sometimes was lined up with a date for the evening, just to make up the numbers.

Yes, it was fun then.

Stephanie Julianna
11-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Yes and yes. I have always been a bottom with my wife. And yes I have dated men while presenting female.

CONSUELO
11-16-2015, 01:23 PM
I am a submissive sexually, especially when dressed. I have visited a dominatrix who had trained as a psychologist and knew how to dominate through words rather than actions. It was unlike the popular but erroneous image of a dominatrix and was very intense and wonderful.

I think being submissive is not necessarily linked to cross dressing but something else that you are.

cg2002bolt
11-16-2015, 02:15 PM
no... not in feminine mode. we dont do anything sexually when i am dressed. I am however becoming submissive to her in non dressed mode. Would one day like to try it being the feminine one in the relationship and submissive to her while dressed

FirstTimeCD
11-16-2015, 02:27 PM
I tried once switching the role with my SO. she behaved like husband and I behaved like a wife. the whole day I was wife and fully dressed. I am sure if I continue that for few weeks I will feel more feminine. At the end of the day I was feeling like a woman from inside. You should try that...

cg2002bolt
11-16-2015, 02:36 PM
I tried once switching the role with my SO. she behaved like husband and I behaved like a wife. the whole day I was wife and fully dressed. I am sure if I continue that for few weeks I will feel more feminine. At the end of the day I was feeling like a woman from inside. You should try that...

Sounds very interesting. Wouldnt mind trying it :)

Ceera
11-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Closest I have come to that wasn't what I would call a 'proper date'. It was, rather, an evening out alone at a club while en-femme, where I met a man and accepted his invitation to 'go elsewhere and fool around'. He knew and accepted that I was trans, and that I wanted him to 'treat me like a lady', and that was just what he did. For the rest of that evening I remained in an entirely feminine role, to the extent that it was possible, and we both enjoyed it. I wouldn't say I was entirely 'submissive' that night, but it certainly was fun to have him paying court to me, like a gentleman should treat a lady.

I'm not dating any more now until I finish moving to my new home. But when I do, I am certain that Ceera will be doing more dating with me entirely in the fem role.

Lyla
11-16-2015, 06:09 PM
Seeing some of the pretty young girls on here has had me thinking lately of what its like to be them. To be lusted over, sexy, and possible be at the mercy of a partners sex drive I really want to be them if I cant be with them. The thought of dressing sexy to attract a SO, and then dressing and buying lingerie that is in their favorite color and style.

MissDanielle
11-16-2015, 08:23 PM
I suppose there's a part of me that would love to see me playing the wife role in the future (in a relationship with a woman) but I think that just may be a fantasy.

sometimes_miss
11-17-2015, 09:04 AM
Has anyone become the submissive or feminine one in their relationship with their SO? Or dated while presenting as female?
Never was an option. All the women in my life at one point or another emphasized that they expected the man in their life to take care of all the traditional 'manly' responsibilities. And my suggestions of role playing were turned down as well, usually with a weird look that suggested I was nuts for even suggesting it.