PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend and I are living together again!

Julie1123
11-16-2015, 07:43 AM
The work situation that was keeping us apart over the last couple years is finally over! Holy crap it feels good. We sleep in the same room but use separate dressers and closets. Not sure if that was by design or it was just easier since she had all her clothes in one room already and the closets are kind of small but it works for keeping stuff out of sight and out of mind. She works long hours which gives me a few hours in which I can dress if the mood so strikes me. I would like to just touch base on the subject with her, make sure all boundaries are established and ease any fears she might have, but have been waiting until she has some time off so she's not so tired from work. It makes me a little nervous because she does seem to go a bit quiet anytime we see something related to crossdressing but I'm not sure if I'm just imagining that or not.

Krisi
11-16-2015, 09:59 AM
Your chances of hiding feminine things and/or your dressing from someone you are living in the same house as are slim to none. She will come home early and find you dressed or she will be looking for something and find a dress, wig or pair of women's shoes.

Since this is a girlfriend, not yet a wife, the best thing to do is tell her about your dressing and find out her feelings. If she can't accept or tolerate it, this is the time to make a choice between crossdressing and her. After you are married with three kids is a terrible time to bring it up.

Julie1123
11-16-2015, 10:11 AM
Hi Krisi, she knows. We had a don't ask don't tell policy established before we had to break co-habitation for a couple years due to the work situation. With the separate living arrangements though, I had a bit more freedom to do stuff. The talk would be more to just re-clarify boundaries a bit now that we're living together again. We've been a couple more than a decade and just haven't had the chance to get married yet.

Beverley Sims
11-16-2015, 11:54 AM
Julie,
Be patient and don't force the situation things may eventually work out.

At least you are back together.

~Joanne~
11-16-2015, 12:11 PM
boundaries, why do i dislike that word so much? I guess because it is third cousin to "rules".