PDA

View Full Version : Bra's

Sarah Rabbit
02-14-2006, 01:45 AM
Hi all

I am sorry if I am touching upon a previously covered topic, however, here I go. I wear Bra's and they itch like hell. As I have stated in previous threads, I do not wear Bra's because they "Are Comfortable" because they are not!!. I wear them because I feel That I should. I wear them because it feels natural
If that makes sense. My question(s)
Do GG's get itchy wearing them. Do I get itchy because I do not have a Breastline?

What do other CD's do to stop the Itch or at least Reduce the irritation.

Your thoughts and suggestions would be welcome

Hugs and Kisses Sarah

Robertacd
02-14-2006, 09:17 AM
I don't think any of my bras are itchy.

Sounds like you may be wearing the wroing size or style bra. Get fitted or carefully measure yourself. There are so amny differnt styles and fabrics out ther eto chose from, you should be able to find at least one that does not itch.

flatlander_48
02-14-2006, 10:06 AM
What do other CD's do to stop the Itch or at least Reduce the irritation.

Your thoughts and suggestions would be welcome

Sarah:
Do you have similar reactions to other articles of clothing? I was wondering if there might be something in the materials that is causing a reaction?

Billijo49504
02-14-2006, 12:16 PM
No problem here, after 15 minutes, I forget it's on. I'm a 38C...BJ

Sarah Rabbit
02-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi again

I have an assortment of Bra's and assume there would be a varience
of materials. I think the irritation occurs on my nipples when the material
rubs which is why I wondered if a cleavage made a difference

Hugs All

Sarah

Amelie
02-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Do like the goth girls, put an x on your nipples made out of electrical tape. It might be a fashion thing with goths but maybe it might work for you.

Do you wear breast forms? Do they itch? If it is the bra fabric then find something to place between your bra and nipples.

Annaliese
02-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Sarah I wear a sport bar all the time or a cami, also check your laundry soap it could be the problem does it happen with a new bra. When I was younger my mom found that Tide made me itch.

I feel the same if I don't have a bra on I don't feel natural either.

Good luck
Anna

Lilac
02-14-2006, 02:28 PM
It sounds like you're wearing the wrong size. Sometimes if it's too tight, it'll will cause irritation. You're supposed to "wear" a bra for support, not for restraint so it should feel close to natural.

Tina Dixon
02-14-2006, 03:04 PM
I have breast forms, 44D or size 11, just got them about two weeks ago, felt strange for a while, but I keep adjusting my bra straps every time, now I dont even know it's on, just takes time hon, you will get the right fit.

maid phylis
02-14-2006, 03:31 PM
dear new gal if you wear breast forms and they are a 36c like mine are ,just make sure you get fitted for a bra that will fit them and be comfortable while you are wearing it.:D

Julie Avery
02-14-2006, 04:45 PM
I love wearing bras but find them to be a major nuisance. Having only such mammaries as can be won by indulging the love of food and drink, I find that they ride up on me whenever I have to reach my arms above my head (like reaching into, er, a kitchen cupboard), and if I don't immediately give a most unladlylike downward tug to the underwire, phase two of this distressing experience is one of the straps slipping off of my shoulder and down my upper arm.

GG's should receive some form of compensation, maybe from a class-action lawsuit against Playtex resulting in something like the USA "tobacco settlement", for having to endure these unwieldy contraptions on a daily basis.

Denise01
02-14-2006, 07:05 PM
I have a collection of bra's as well, and after 10 to 15 minuets, do not even realize i have one on. I will often wear a cami with my bra.
To the contrary, some days if I am not wearing a bra, I do not feel properly dressed.
As for the itching, it could be the kind of soap you use, as I had the itching porblem, changed the make of my laundry soap and had no further problems.

Good Luck

Denise

Sarah Rabbit
02-15-2006, 04:18 AM
I love wearing bras but find them to be a major nuisance. Having only such mammaries as can be won by indulging the love of food and drink, I find that they ride up on me whenever I have to reach my arms above my head (like reaching into, er, a kitchen cupboard), and if I don't immediately give a most unladlylike downward tug to the underwire, phase two of this distressing experience is one of the straps slipping off of my shoulder and down my upper arm.

GG's should receive some form of compensation, maybe from a class-action lawsuit against Playtex resulting in something like the USA "tobacco settlement", for having to endure these unwieldy contraptions on a daily basis.

the same problems I am Experiencing, and thanks to everyone for your help

Sarah

Angela Burke
02-15-2006, 04:37 AM
BRA RABBIT!
Oh I am in a funny mood this morning, I hope It lasts!

Sarah Rabbit
02-15-2006, 07:14 AM
BRA RABBIT!
Oh I am in a funny mood this morning, I hope It lasts!

Very good "Ornty Tom" I'll see you at the cabin

Sarah