PDA

View Full Version : asked a question

marshalynn
11-17-2015, 05:00 AM
Ever Friday evening after my hair appointment, I always go to a fast food chicken place for supper (they server fried shrimp on Friday, that I love) I know the lady manger and she always wants to see my nails each Friday, she wants me to do her nails for her. My nails are about 1/4 inch past my tips and I always have them looking nice, a pretty color or French white tip. I love my very fem nails, white tip this week. I was eating supper, looking very pretty, if I say so my self, completely 100 % female. A woman was sitting at the table next to me with her back to me, for about 15 minutes, she was on her phone. A man came in was looking around, she said to me I was just texting him, she jumped up and went over to talk to him, she came back and sat down, while he was getting his food,, turned around and said, I have not seen him in along time, what should I do? I said I don't know. She turned around and they talked and had their meal and off they went. The funny thing about this I know this man, this was not his wife. That question took me by surprise. Marshalynn

BLUE ORCHID
11-17-2015, 06:57 AM
Hi Marshalynn:hugs:, O'what a tangled web we weave when we seek to deceive! ...:daydreaming:...

Beverley Sims
11-17-2015, 07:03 AM
I am sure there is a simple explanation for the situation.

My concern is that the other woman and the guy assumed you were a woman also.

That's the achievement. :-)

IamWren
11-17-2015, 07:48 AM
Oh my God!!!
That is crazy. I am dying to know what they were doing!
So when you say you know this man, do you mean you see him everyday and talk to him or that you just know who he is.

Oh and good job on passing. She was SO asking for advice from another woman on what to do.

Krisi
11-17-2015, 07:53 AM
It could well have been his sister, cousin, mother or business associate. A married man would probably pick a more secluded and intimate meeting place than a fast food chicken place for a confidential date.

If she took you for a woman, that should have made your day.

marshalynn
11-17-2015, 10:17 AM
aboynamedsue, He lives in our neighborhood, next street over, she did not act like a family member. Marshalynn