PDA

View Full Version : Went to Disneyland! Yay!

Briana90802
11-17-2015, 10:41 AM
Hi gurls, been a while sinces I've been here but I'm back. I have a season pass for Dland and have wondered if they'd let me in as a girl or stop and question me for having a different picture. Luckily I handed the ticket person my pass and she said "welcome back":) and let me through without even a funny look. So for all of you stressing about your season pass I don't think we have anything to worry about.
I think that they are more concerned with people being happy then stopping them and making a scene. So I'm going back again soon so we'll see if it's the same thing everytime.

see ya.

Beverley Sims
11-17-2015, 11:20 AM
Never done Dizzyland en femme.

One place I avoid doing it.

Jackiefl
11-17-2015, 08:19 PM
My wife and I have passes to both Disney and Universal, so we go frequently. We have always had wonderful times and have never had a problem when I'm dressed. The employees are always very pleasant and helpful. My only suggestion would be dress appropriately. We are in Florida so it's always hot and there is a lot of walking so heavy makeup and high heels are out of the question. My annual pass is made out to my male persona and one time my finger would not scan, the cast member that was there to help never changed her expression when she told me the problem was that my fingernails are longer so we had to re position my finger a couple of times to get it to read. Her total acceptance of my situation was so reassuring that it made the whole day great and helped my realize that any worries were only in my mind. I remember that interaction every time we go and my wife and I both feel very comfortable.

Jenn A116
11-18-2015, 04:44 PM
I live very near WDW, and have visited DL several times (most recently during the 60th). Love the parks and the whole Disney approach.

Jackiefl makes a good point about WDW Annual Passes. Since its a "fingerprint" system, there's no real difference if you are presenting male or female. Apparently all you need to do is be precise as to how you place your finger. In all the years I've had a WDW AP, my finger has never not-scanned. But then again, I haven't gone en femme.

The couple of years I also had a DL AP I often wondered what would happen if a CD/TV/TG went to the park and the picture didn't match the physical presence. Glad to hear that DL CM's are trained to not make an issue out of it.