PDA

View Full Version : Spending the entire day en femme.

Taragirl427
11-17-2015, 01:11 PM
I know there are a lot of these threads, so I apologize for the repeat. I love my Tuesdays, because I usually get to spend the full day as a girl. Going about my day and taking care of whatever I need to do while in girl mode is just so incredibly pleasant! I walked past a mirror earlier and when I saw my reflection I was overcome by the feeling that I would love for this to be the norm. I feel more and more complete every day, and my efforts to feminize my body and my life have been paying off. My skin is healthier, soft and smooth, and my figure is becoming much more slender. Soon I will be able to spend most of my personal time this way, and I can't wait! I just felt the need to share with all of you, who have been so kind, accepting, and supportive of me over the last month or so. Thanks for all the positivity!

Tara

Kayla_K
11-17-2015, 01:25 PM
Good for you Tara! I am having much of the same feelings today. However I have a lot of work to do to feminize my body. Rome wasn't built in a day though!

Taragirl427
11-17-2015, 02:59 PM
Very true! I still have a long way to go to be satisfied as well. Keep up the motivation and achieve the body you desire :)

Amber42
11-17-2015, 03:11 PM
I can just feel you shining and glowing!!! So happy for you!

When you say femininizing your body, is it just taking care of yourself? I know I've been on a moisturizing kick. I've noticed my skin is so much softer. Also I've watched my diet and lost some...all small things but make a big difference.

Would love to hear more of what you've been doing?

Tara Rushing
11-17-2015, 03:22 PM
Tara, congratulations! I would so love to have a full day "en femme".

Julie Denier
11-17-2015, 04:53 PM
Lucky girl! Enjoy ;)

Taragirl427
11-17-2015, 10:26 PM
Amber,
First off, thank you! Yes, my efforts at feminization are pretty simple, yet suprisingly daunting. I am just learning how to do the day to day skin care and hygiene things that normal GG's do. I feel like I am way behind the power curve, and would have really benefitted from being a teenage girl, lol. Not having really anyone to give me advice makes it a trial and error process aided by google. So I'm having to learn how to shave, moisturize, exfoliate, and otherwise care for my skin. Also having to figure out just what kind of skin I have and how to care for that type specifically. It probably sounds simple to some, but has been a real challenge for me. I noticed today that finally when I looked in the mirror I looked very feminine, and saw it as those efforts finally paying off. I have also been feminizing my body shape...as I said in a different post, I have always been a bigger, athletic guy. Married life led to that diminishing slightly and the addition of some lbs. After my soon-to-be ex announced her intentions for divorce I decided that I had no reason now not to pursue a more feminine shape, so I changed my diet and have dropped around 40lbs in a little over a month. I'm basically trying to lose fat AND muscle, and then by working out in a specific way enhance feminine features while allowing masculine ones to subside. I don't know yet if it will be successful, but I have a pretty good feeling about it. My build so far has become much more slender but I think I have hit my first plateau. Its about time to start doing a fair amount of cardio to spur some more weight loss. I realize this response has been long, sorry for that.

Tara,
I realize how fortunate I am to have the time en-femme that I do. There are many members here that don't have that luxury...I used to be one of them, actually. I hope you are able to figure a way to get some quality girl time in soon!

Krisi
11-18-2015, 09:31 AM
It's great that you get to be "femme" all day from time to time. I do that also and I love it. Sorry about your marriage, but sometimes it's best to go separate ways and it seems to be working out for you. 40 lb is a lot to lose in month.

Taragirl427
11-18-2015, 09:39 AM
Yeah, I guess it is a lot of weight to lose in so short of time. All I did was change portion sizes and cut out unnecessary meals. I have a sedentary job and not a lot of physical activity so didn't need much fuel to get me through the day. It was kind of difficult at first cause I really enjoy food but it is crazy how much we eat that we really don't need.

Karen RHT
11-18-2015, 09:49 AM
Enjoyed your post Tara, we share similar thoughts and experiences. I too really enjoy dressing fully for the day and just going about my business. Similarly, I've also learned skin care pays dividends but can also be a pain. I've lost weight (not as much as you have) but seem to have reached one of those plateaus you spoke of. I'm only about 10 lbs above my target weight, but getting rid of those 10 lbs is taking a lot of time and effort. Doubt I'll ever want to spend "most of my personal time this way" but certainly plan to spend more time this way.

You're also correct to say how encouraging and supportive the members are here. Thanks for your post.

Karen

Krisi
11-18-2015, 10:04 AM
Tara, that's my problem. My wife puts food on my plate and the easiest thing to do is eat it. Or she makes plans for us to eat at a restaurant. Left alone, I would naturally eat less. At age 30 I weighed 140 lb. Now, I'm lucky if the scale stays under 185.

Beverley Sims
11-18-2015, 11:05 AM
Tara,
Nice to see you making progress in a direction of your choosing.

Keep up the good work

Stephanie47
11-18-2015, 11:43 AM
Nice to see someone taking care of their body. However, watch the weight loss. There is a natural weight that everyone feels best at, and, is healthiest at. After I had surgery I fell to 185 lbs and really felt miserable. I inched back up to 195 lbs which seems to be my ideal weight for my age and body. I just adapted my clothes buying to dresses that fit well for my figure.