PDA

View Full Version : thankfulness.... traditional post

Lena
11-18-2015, 09:59 PM
With thanksgiving approaching, I have to come up with an answer for the traditional thanksgiving question.

I'm thankful for family, friends and health. I'm thankful that I live in my country and neighborhood in these times while others suffer so much.

I'm thankful that my wife accepted my dressing and hasn't left.

Mostly, I'm thankful that my wife and I have reached a point where our biggest/toughest question each day is what are we having for dinner instead of asking if we will be eating dinner.

And finally, I'm thankful that I discovered this website where I can share some of my most intimate issues and receive support, advice and sense of community.

Katey888
11-19-2015, 05:01 AM
Lena - those are good thoughts and sentiments... :clap:

I think we can all empathise with those as things to be grateful for or to aspire to whether or not we celebrate Thanksgiving. :)

It is possible that circumstances make it hard for some of us to imagine that it could be worse - but it truly could always be worse...

Thanks for reminding us... :hugs:

Katey x

Claire Cook
11-19-2015, 05:35 AM
Mostly, I'm thankful that my wife and I have reached a point where our biggest/toughest question each day is what are we having for dinner instead of asking if we will be eating dinner.

What a nice piece to read to start off the day. Happy Thanksgiving indeed!

BLUE ORCHID
11-19-2015, 08:55 AM
Hi Lena :hugs: , I completely agree with your whole thread .~~...:daydreaming:...

bridget thronton
11-19-2015, 12:25 PM
Thankful for my friends and family (all else is bonus)

heatherdress
11-19-2015, 12:42 PM
Thanks Lena. Wonderful thoughts to share, especially after the terrible events of last week and the pain and sorrow that many feel.

Leighcdmd
11-19-2015, 01:52 PM
Could not have said it better. We do have so much to be thankful for.

Beverley Sims
11-19-2015, 02:47 PM
I am thankful for a rich and exciting life, meeting an eclectic group of people throughout.

Be happy with what you achieve.

alwayshave
11-19-2015, 03:27 PM
Lena, I second your sentiments. Happy Thanksgiving.

Ally 2112
11-19-2015, 05:45 PM
No matter how good or bad i agree Lena Im very thankful for what i have .Also Happy Thanksgiving to all the great ladies on this on this site

Charlyne
11-19-2015, 07:18 PM
I am thankful for all of you crossdressers and your input. I am thankful for a dear wife who helps me crossdress. I am thankful that I don't have a secret, somewhat lonely me.

GeorgeA
11-19-2015, 07:27 PM
Lena wrote: I'm thankful that I live in my country and neighborhood in these times while others suffer so much.

I've been reflecting on this frequently. I know that no bomb will go through my roof overnight and I will not be shot by a sniper on the street. It must be terrifying to live in some countries where that is a daily occurrence.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to our American friends!