PDA

View Full Version : My boots.........

Anne Charlotte
10-15-2004, 12:37 PM
I love boots (as you all know), so now that I've managed a fwe minutes alone, I thouht I might photograph them and post them for general interest.

They have all been well worn - and all have been bought under one of those 'GOT TO HAVE 'EM' rushes !!!

The red patent ones have padlocks and 6" heels - and beleive it or not, I used to wear them quite a lot - and even wore them out to a party once !

babe4life
10-15-2004, 01:08 PM
Oh YUMMY!

I don't know which one I like more! Can I try them all on? :D

I quite like the suede like ones as well as the stiletto black ones. Very nice!

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Love the red ones but I fear wearing them will give me a nosebleed. :D

Julietta (Julie)

Tristen Cox
10-15-2004, 05:21 PM
I love boots (as you all know), so now that I've managed a fwe minutes alone, I thouht I might photograph them and post them for general interest.

They have all been well worn - and all have been bought under one of those 'GOT TO HAVE 'EM' rushes !!!

The red patent ones have padlocks and 6" heels - and beleive it or not, I used to wear them quite a lot - and even wore them out to a party once !

All are good but, me likes the red onez!!

jenifer ann davis
10-15-2004, 07:08 PM
hi there

samanthajay
10-16-2004, 05:12 AM
i like pair number 2 and the red pair although if i wore those red pair i might have trouble standing. let alone walking. i like to have a little more support. :D

Tristen Cox
10-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Charlotte

tristen:
All are good but, me likes the red onez!!

i like pair number 2 and the red pair although if i wore those red pair i might have trouble standing. let alone walking. i like to have a little more support. :D

Who said I wanted them for walking? :p :D

Jerry
10-16-2004, 12:01 PM
As a shoe gal, boots are stupendilicious! I just got a pair of ankle boots from Newport News this week. They are stunning with a pair of jeans or slacks.

Anne Charlotte
10-16-2004, 02:33 PM
Those red boots have had quite a life, though they haven't been worn now for ages and ages.

There is a story attached to them too :-

When I was about 25, I dressed a lot, and once went out with my GF and a few female friends. I wore those boots with black ski pants and a long white blouse.....make-up etc. I had my own long hair, blond and very long and curly. We went to a local gay bar and then on to a night-club renowned for its varied clientele.

We'd been followed most of the night by a gang of boys, one of which had taken a facny to me, even though at 5'11" and wearing 6" heels, he must have known I wasn't GG.

At the end of the night, he ran up behind me and almost begged to be allowed to lick them.....I wasn't sure, but after prompting by my GF and friend, we led him into an alleyway. He was on his knees even before I'd turned around, pressing his tongue onto the toe and slurping away. I rocked on my heels and lent back against the wall.

He was absolutely enraptured.....and offered £15 if I would let him *** over them !!! I said he could only as long as he agreed to lick them clean after.

HE DID !!!

The £15 paid for the taxi home.

His name was Matthew and we saw him a few times again after that when he also licked my GF's shoes.....but that's another story !

All true. :rolleyes:

samanthajay
10-17-2004, 05:57 AM
Who said I wanted them for walking? :p :D
ooo kinky :D

crispy
10-17-2004, 07:09 AM
reminds me of Nancy Sinatra.
I'll walk all over you.... :)

babe4life
10-17-2004, 07:18 AM
Is that the song I think it is? Oooh, I always wanted to sing it while wearing a pair of stunning boots :D. Just because.

Something like "It's raining men!"

Love,
Vicky